Closed Thread

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 16 votes, 4.81 average. Display Modes
Old 05-08-2010, 03:31   #601
dorelu

dorelu is on a distinguished road
my wish for TQ...hmmm...idk i just whant that...tq creat a super super super CLASSIC server
Old 05-08-2010, 03:49   #602
Iswearshewas18

Iswearshewas18 is on a distinguished road
Talking

My wish for TQ is to manage to keep people playing and help conquer survive regardless of the new graphical and advanced techonology of other games.
After all this game has something special .. no wonder it kept people playing for over 7 years.
Old 05-08-2010, 03:54   #603
Gwdat

Gwdat is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Wanted to let you guys know about another special forum event we're holding for the upcoming 7th Anniversary special event!

Lucky Wishes
Duration: May 5th-31st
Rewards: Some lucky players who make their CO wishes will be randomly selected to receive 215 CPs, each!
Details: Speak out your fond wishes for Conquer’s 7th Anniversary, here! You could gain CPs as a special gift! There's no limit on how many wishes you can make, just say something beautiful from the bottom of your heart!
Notes:
1. The wishes posted should be in the theme of "Lucky Wishes of Conquer 7th Anniversary ".
2. No profanity, vulgar or demeaning comments, or spam will be allowed.
3. No edited posts will be accepted.

So just post up your best wishes and dreams about CO and it's 7th Anniversary!

I'll even get us started. My wish for CO is that we can continue providing some great new quests and content, and return CO to the people that matter most.... the people who play it!
i hope TQ get Conquer Chat with Mike to speak with our frinds on Free
Old 05-08-2010, 04:06   #604
KingRichard(SW)
Goderator

KingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond repute
Lucky wish for Co

i wish that co continue to grow lots more people come to join our adventure and we make even more real and in-game friends !!

Name:
Script
Class:
Ninja > Warrior > Water
Levels:
130 > 130 > 130

(Character Under Construction)
Old 05-08-2010, 05:32   #605
Terrapin420

Terrapin420 is on a distinguished road
I will be turning 35 this may 27th and coincidentally this month is my 1 year anniversary playing conquer, ive met some cool people who have taught me alot and become good friends, but what i wish for most is a bit more kindness on CO and for more people to do like i have, and teach the new players as i was taught by the ones that came before me.... that and a little less greed, combined with the good work of TQ support team should make this a great game for many years to come. So hopefully if my wishes for CO come true, i will be teaching my children this game and they will teach theirs, and ill be old and grey but still enjoy some good old Conquer!!!
Old 05-08-2010, 05:34   #606
Fantail

Fantail is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
Wanted to let you guys know about another special forum event we're holding for the upcoming 7th Anniversary special event!

Lucky Wishes
Duration: May 5th-31st
Rewards: Some lucky players who make their CO wishes will be randomly selected to receive 215 CPs, each!
Details: Speak out your fond wishes for Conquer’s 7th Anniversary, here! You could gain CPs as a special gift! There's no limit on how many wishes you can make, just say something beautiful from the bottom of your heart!
Notes:
1. The wishes posted should be in the theme of "Lucky Wishes of Conquer 7th Anniversary ".
2. No profanity, vulgar or demeaning comments, or spam will be allowed.
3. No edited posts will be accepted.

So just post up your best wishes and dreams about CO and it's 7th Anniversary!

I'll even get us started. My wish for CO is that we can continue providing some great new quests and content, and return CO to the people that matter most.... the people who play it!
You can't always get what you want but if you try sometimes you just might find you get what you need I did on co with a lot of hard work, anything is possible if you try
Old 05-08-2010, 05:37   #607
atfeb14
al

atfeb14 is on a distinguished road
Lucky Wishes of Conquer 7th Anniversary

i only wish to meet my old friends.... i hope they will be back to the game....
__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

i am one of the winner... i dont know what really the instructions are... i hope this will be correct......

Character Name: ylagi
Server: kylin
Lvl: 126 warrior

__________________________________________________ _____________________________________

any one knows what the instruction is....?????/.......
PLSSS.... inForm Me.........
TY...

Last edited by atfeb14; 06-01-2010 at 01:28. Reason: i just want to know how to get the prize?
Old 05-08-2010, 05:38   #608
r3deemeD

r3deemeD is on a distinguished road
Post My Lucky wishes for CO 7th anniversary

1.) i hope [GM] will add some playing areas except for the arenas or the GW areas..,, i think CO will be more beautiful if more battlefields will be added...

2.) i think lvl 70 above characters in CO also needs the Bonus Pack's not just beginner's packs for new CO players to have with.,, we, also need some sort of items.. hope u will agree.. )

3.) i think CO will be more cool and beautiful if new character will be added..,, i've heard about the MONK character..,, i think it is good..,, cool!

--->> Character name: r£de3meD ... Ninja Level 127
--->> Group: Wild Kingdom
--->> Server: Phoenix

--->> Character name: PäRåm0r3 ... Ninja Level 68
--->> Server: Phoenix
--->> Group: Wild Kingdom

i hope that [GM] will grant my lucky wishes.. )

Last edited by r3deemeD; 05-08-2010 at 22:15. Reason: some wrong grammar words..,, i have to fix
Old 05-08-2010, 05:48   #609
spine_buster
politic

spine_buster has a reputation beyond reputespine_buster has a reputation beyond reputespine_buster has a reputation beyond reputespine_buster has a reputation beyond reputespine_buster has a reputation beyond reputespine_buster has a reputation beyond reputespine_buster has a reputation beyond reputespine_buster has a reputation beyond reputespine_buster has a reputation beyond reputespine_buster has a reputation beyond reputespine_buster has a reputation beyond repute
Cool best wishes

happy birthday conquer online =] , have a blast co players

Character name : ~Aizen~

Group : Nature

Server : Thunder

~Aizen~ : nin warr fire : 130 130 130

head candy
Old 05-08-2010, 05:50   #610
StefanHAKER

StefanHAKER is on a distinguished road
Red face MyWish

I Wish I Get my gears back
Old 05-08-2010, 06:01   #611
duniale1
Banned

duniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond reputeduniale1 has a reputation beyond repute
my whish

I whish evry one in the world is happy !
Old 05-08-2010, 06:02   #612
podolskiy

podolskiy is on a distinguished road
I reallly wish it :P

my wish is the GUILD WAR be all the week :P
Old 05-08-2010, 06:05   #613
podolskiy

podolskiy is on a distinguished road
Exclamation My wish is....

Find someone can kill my chr....
Old 05-08-2010, 06:05   #614
gohyongkeat

gohyongkeat is on a distinguished road
I wish that all my friends and family will come back and play again after such a long time since CO 1.0...And wish that the special someone will come and accept me
Old 05-08-2010, 06:37   #615
Battousai_X
King Ape

Battousai_X is an unknown quantity at this point
MY Wish is for TQ to re-look at the past 7 years and realize why people really fell in love with conquer. And so, to bring back the way that it truly was at the beginning, when leveling from 1-110 was the most fun you could ever find in any game, where items didn't matter and when you thought of certain players as Legends of the Game.

R.I.P.

ShadowKing, 133th4x0r, Evangelion, TheBest, GrandfatherOlo, Sanguisastra, Dominatrix, Mogdog, IceKing, Red, White, JooB, Muff, Marshall, Thi3nThan.

And most of all, R.I.P. Old conquer.

A New Classic server should be released, where it is completely and utterly Classic. Dbs, No cps, no ninja, no monk, and +9 to become the Max again.

Make it challenging for us. Don't make it easy, thats why I loved ConquerOnline. Because You had to work to be the best.
From Faith to Venus
From Nanya to Venus.

lvl: 130-110 Konsai Warrior Venus Server

130-130-110: Clare Warrior Venus Server

130-125 : JooB Warrior Venus

130-125 : Mastoh Water Venus

120-98 : Enel Fire Venus

124-75 : RoyMustang War Venus

Battousai_X-KonSai-Konsai-Clare-JUDGE†DREDD

Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: