Old 12-21-2009, 03:27   #1
Kerri.

Kerri. has a reputation beyond reputeKerri. has a reputation beyond reputeKerri. has a reputation beyond reputeKerri. has a reputation beyond reputeKerri. has a reputation beyond reputeKerri. has a reputation beyond reputeKerri. has a reputation beyond reputeKerri. has a reputation beyond reputeKerri. has a reputation beyond reputeKerri. has a reputation beyond reputeKerri. has a reputation beyond repute
Pretty much over it....

Ya today I have finally decided I'm throu. These Boxes ruined it. Ppl who have not played nearly as long as me. Have managed to accomplish more than I have in the 3 years I been playing. LordsOfWar is King at full +12 137 360+ bp not to mention Romany~Terrible is King and Just kicked terror_ of_dead off nobility. I give it a day or so Ascended will be gone as well. Im done.The balance is ruined. No way to compete or even bother trying. If anyone wants to buy my gears for dbs. Im sure gen will be happy to sell to you. You may negotiate the price with her. Good bye and Good luck. Something tells me you are going to need it....

Last edited by Kerri.; 12-21-2009 at 03:31.
Kerri. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2009, 03:39   #2
overdose
Overdosed

overdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond repute
yepp iam done to with this game.

its amazing how they managed to screw this in 2 days.

nice for their jobapplication for their next job when co goes does.

was one of the idiots that managed to **** up a game in 2 days...iam so proud..

nice meeting u all. the rest i see u on skype or msn.

ps if tq though.. lol laughing so hard i cant stand up, will make a roleback..yea it sounds insane but who knows. then i will stay.

Emad now u can aimbot free, no one will record u now (if not red stays that is)

overdose : war-war-troj 130-130-133
Nadine : wat-war-troj 130-130-135
*VIDAR* : wat-fire 110-130
Thr1LLSeEkeR : arch-arch 130-124
Melkor : water-war-fire 130-130-131
Jahira : tro-arch 120-131
Vortang : Ninj-war-tro 130-130-132

Proud GL of *ValHAllA* legendary guild
Ex GL of ~The~Rebel~Army
Boycot Idiots, Scammers, Liers, Aimbotters, Speedhackers,

QUITED after stupid demon box ****.

TQ = The Ultimate failure
overdose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2009, 06:30   #3
oylwor2

oylwor2 has a reputation beyond reputeoylwor2 has a reputation beyond reputeoylwor2 has a reputation beyond reputeoylwor2 has a reputation beyond reputeoylwor2 has a reputation beyond reputeoylwor2 has a reputation beyond reputeoylwor2 has a reputation beyond reputeoylwor2 has a reputation beyond reputeoylwor2 has a reputation beyond reputeoylwor2 has a reputation beyond reputeoylwor2 has a reputation beyond repute
TQ screws us that play fair

i may just retire hideko and be done with it... i dont blame anyone that quits...

but for u friends that fought beside me and helped me i will not forget any of u. i am proud to have fought beside u all in the name of honor and fun... http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...ed90967ed3cbc9

i have had a 6 year run on this game i think that is enough for me.

just remember me as a friend. and remember the good old days when i was on my old chars oylwor2 Francisca DemonFire Heather and of course my beautiful wife MuerteComercian and DosLenguas.

ty all once more for all the fun, pain, suffering and victory we shared together. we fought with honor and loyalty in a game that does not know the meaning of either one we made many friends in all corners of the globe, all walks of life and most of all friends that know the meaning of loyalty and honor.
joreall water water lvl 124
Intensity archer warr fire lvl 132
Hideko~Kodo ninja warr fire 130-130-126
and many more on the Evolution enemy lists

Last edited by oylwor2; 12-21-2009 at 09:30.
oylwor2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2009, 06:38   #4
overdose
Overdosed

overdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond reputeoverdose has a reputation beyond repute
well this game will die slow and easy.

i mean who will buy cps now? why waste money when ppl can get that fast and easy running from tc to mkt.

besides the next time they have this who doubt that romany, lords etc wont make 20-30 chars so yea then its pointless to even record, i bet they gladly pay 2 dbs to get out, they will aimbot u and they can do it for a while til they finaly get to botjail. then 2 dbs then its just to continue.

and without anyone buying dbs/cps the tq wont get any income at all.

well it was an honor to fight with u to mark, we had loads of fun, and i wont forget the god times we had, when valhalla beated 5-7 guilds alone, it was good times,. now its a dead game and tq made it, they screwed it so many times and ppl was still playing. but there are limits and they passed it this time big time..

ty all friends for a great time. ill be on msn, skype, evony if anyone wanna reach me.

overdose : war-war-troj 130-130-133
Nadine : wat-war-troj 130-130-135
*VIDAR* : wat-fire 110-130
Thr1LLSeEkeR : arch-arch 130-124
Melkor : water-war-fire 130-130-131
Jahira : tro-arch 120-131
Vortang : Ninj-war-tro 130-130-132

Proud GL of *ValHAllA* legendary guild
Ex GL of ~The~Rebel~Army
Boycot Idiots, Scammers, Liers, Aimbotters, Speedhackers,

QUITED after stupid demon box ****.

TQ = The Ultimate failure
overdose is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2009, 08:57   #5
gdarstar

gdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond repute
I am with u all

I am just found out this morning
I am like u guy's it unblanced where in less then 2day
to go from 132 to 137 & king of the sever!!!!
I have been for here for little over 3yr now.
Gdarstar has been retired for about 8 month now.
with what just happen within the last week I am going
to get poisonstar bow skill to lv 20
Then i am done with this BULLL **** a 2 time rb goes for
132 to 137 in 2days. b/c of a quest the give u box's
Water 130/war 130/fire 117 retired
PoisonStar
the 1st of his kind retired
Ninja 130/war 130 /Archer 132

What is sad you spend so much time building ur char &
gears then someone or ppl find a bug to pass ur
lv & gear. Co did fix the bug but did NOT set thing right.
I think that why Co has lost some many good players
gdarstar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2009, 12:41   #6
Haydz...xD
Nothing

Haydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond repute
What've they done this time?

Someone care to explain
Haydz...xD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2009, 13:19   #7
--DREAM--
SpaM HaXoR

--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute--DREAM-- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydz...xD View Post
What've they done this time?

Someone care to explain
they brought out demonboxes again, all the egys wer winning loads. then tq ended in 2days early, all egys went to full +12 and nobility - king in 2days and less
Server -SnowWhite
Overz - 105 Archer
---------------------------------------------------
Rep - 41,425,945

.:*SPAMMER*:.
--DREAM-- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2009, 13:21   #8
SirKillahMiles

SirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond reputeSirKillahMiles has a reputation beyond repute
HAHA It dont even took one day till Ascended were gone too! Kicked from 3rd full +12 King of Romanys Asscrawler!
I really wonder how tqs find all time a new way to **** this game up more and more but finally they found the fastest way lol
SirKillahMiles is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2009, 13:32   #9
Haydz...xD
Nothing

Haydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond reputeHaydz...xD has a reputation beyond repute
I should log in, as I have the power to disconnect everyone within 16 coordinates of myself. lol =]
Haydz...xD is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-30-2009, 19:17   #10
ramange110

Location: Pennsylvannia (in USA home of the many non-blzers and noopers)
ramange110 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ramange110 Send a message via MSN to ramange110
Quote:
Originally Posted by Haydz...xD View Post
I should log in, as I have the power to disconnect everyone within 16 coordinates of myself. lol =]
What did u edit ur pet.dat too like queen did lmao
<- Put this bunny in your sig and help him to rule the world.

Wanna talk? Come and annoy me on IM and keep me busy :P
J_Hutch9923@Hotmail.com

Message me if you add cuz msn is really bad at adding people lately
ramange110 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-13-2010, 20:45   #11
adiorox8

adiorox8 is on a distinguished road
Angry

yea i figured this game was going to hell thats why i quit six months ago after 3.5 years of playing this bull**** game... ** this, tq you killed the game we all loved for years!

Nitsua
130-trojan 130-trojan 130-ninja Hybrid.

RETIRED!

RexesTub
130-trojan 130-war 130-ninja Hybrid.

Love~Hate~Hero
130-ninja 115- ninja
Work in progress
more info soon!
adiorox8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2010, 03:56   #12
gdarstar

gdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond reputegdarstar has a reputation beyond repute
it been almost month

It been almost month now
after i have left CO.
i am back to game i had start almost
yr/half ago. my kid still log on every now & then.
but what real sad is TQ forgot about the player that had been
there for a few yr's. it like our money & time was a one night stand
to them.
I will check the Forum & see who keep writting here so just pm.

I do my all miss my friend's.
Water 130/war 130/fire 117 retired
PoisonStar
the 1st of his kind retired
Ninja 130/war 130 /Archer 132

What is sad you spend so much time building ur char &
gears then someone or ppl find a bug to pass ur
lv & gear. Co did fix the bug but did NOT set thing right.
I think that why Co has lost some many good players
gdarstar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2010, 10:57   #13
ramange110

Location: Pennsylvannia (in USA home of the many non-blzers and noopers)
ramange110 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to ramange110 Send a message via MSN to ramange110
Quote:
Originally Posted by gdarstar View Post
It been almost month now
after i have left CO.
i am back to game i had start almost
yr/half ago. my kid still log on every now & then.
but what real sad is TQ forgot about the player that had been
there for a few yr's. it like our money & time was a one night stand
to them.
I will check the Forum & see who keep writting here so just pm.

I do my all miss my friend's.
Pff i been playing almost or as long as you have too lol. Nillie, mark, nate, jeff everyone who been playing since the near release has quit lol.
<- Put this bunny in your sig and help him to rule the world.

Wanna talk? Come and annoy me on IM and keep me busy :P
J_Hutch9923@Hotmail.com

Message me if you add cuz msn is really bad at adding people lately
ramange110 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 01-22-2010, 22:41   #14
Red_Misery
Fallen One

Red_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Misery has a reputation beyond reputeRed_Misery has a reputation beyond repute
Call me naive or plain stupid but im still there. I miss nileas, john, mark, nate, jeff, and everyone else before me. Eh i had worse but not as bad....oh well
~*HaViK*~= lvl 121 Tro non-rb
Seiji_Hiroshi=lvl 130 Ninja - 125 Ninja

My PK Video(took about 4 months to finish)
http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...b5b34bc88f1b5d
Red_Misery is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-22-2010, 16:21   #15
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
There are people to miss in this game. That's not stupid, we all had a great community once upon a time. It got ruined when the game changed so much we found it no fun anymore.

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
DarkRage is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: