Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 11-10-2009, 05:30   #16
~WraTh~
Nia's
 
~WraTh~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,943
~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
We didn't stick up for the bulkers.
As I told you throug PM, we gave him the token because we thought it was our fault not clarifying the time limit of claiming the token. But we took it back as soon as we found out that the guy was not the original GL of that winning guild, at the same day as we gave it out. That's the whole story. So Nia, can you please stop blaming we GMs? Thanks.
That's not the whole story.
The story,"the guy" never talked to no gm.The gm came to him and asked for his acc/pw.She then logged his char and gave him the token.Shortly after that was cleared up,she then logged his acc while he was on it and took it.So that would be against the rules two times right?Now you'll state some ToS stuff and say all chars belong to you,but punish others that log anothers char while they are on it considering its a hack case amiright?
Now the big thing is this."The Guy" never talked to no colin and a colin should not be giving information to people it does not concern.
So I don't see no crying anywheres when no gm was talked to by the person that was not the gl.
Why did yall not give the gl the token then?Instead of coming to a person that was not the gl?They proclaimed the site was not clear and you come to someone that is not the gl,then log him again taking the token.Saying he's not the gl so no token.Then why not give it to the people that started the case to begin with?
Then you would not had all this crap out in the public.
__________________
JŘžć╬Đ 130/130/132 Server First Nin/War/Arch 283-288 Pot.
I love Nia Sa Pia <3 ya babes

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;žć***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 05:40   #17
heavens_fury
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: scotland/north carolina :)
Posts: 16,455
heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀auer. View Post
Hes not the one had had tho find love at a game so yah.
LOL oh because online dating is soooooooooo wrong that's why there are soooooooo many internet dating sites and soooooooo many people have used them and are now married with kids etc..

get over it already, no idea what your problem is, no one is asking you to do it lol i'm perfectly happy with the way things worked out

if that's all you've got then you're pretty stupid, also dude you need to work on your english that post was awful.

btw ruku is always declaring his love for his little co wife, saying he wants to marry her irl and have kids with her etc lmao quite funny actually.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
We didn't stick up for the bulkers.
As I told you throug PM, we gave him the token because we thought it was our fault not clarifying the time limit of claiming the token. But we took it back as soon as we found out that the guy was not the original GL of that winning guild, at the same day as we gave it out. That's the whole story. So Nia, can you please stop blaming we GMs? Thanks.
So you lied, thanks for admitting it, shame you couldn't have did that at first.

Last edited by heavens_fury; 11-10-2009 at 05:43.
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 06:21   #18
▀auer.
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 286
▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
You sure of that?He bulks yall suck ****.Sounds like a **** love affair to me.
Btw we're not not not not not not not the the ones that suck suck at the game.
Sir Stutters when he types...LOL

Geez you stupid warlords are nothing but a family of idiots that lack reading/spelling/comprehension/understanding skills.No wonder you have to cheat in a simple point and click game.



Want to do something outside the game?Like LEARN how to do something.Instead of letting **** do it for you.
Nerd.
And one question, are you as fat as ur brother or worse?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
LOL oh because online dating is soooooooooo wrong that's why there are soooooooo many internet dating sites and soooooooo many people have used them and are now married with kids etc..

get over it already, no idea what your problem is, no one is asking you to do it lol i'm perfectly happy with the way things worked out

if that's all you've got then you're pretty stupid, also dude you need to work on your english that post was awful.

btw ruku is always declaring his love for his little co wife, saying he wants to marry her irl and have kids with her etc lmao quite funny actually.
E-dating is for ugly nerds.

and PS.
Ruku got a GF irl.

Last edited by ▀auer.; 11-10-2009 at 06:28.
▀auer. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 07:01   #19
~WraTh~
Nia's
 
~WraTh~'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 2,943
~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀auer. View Post
Nerd.
And one question, are you as fat as ur brother or worse?

Fat?ROFL
Nice presupposition...Can't think of anything..just assume something without facts.Sad the whole warlords guild is so "pawned" by Josh they go looking up names on facebook and swearing its him.Josh Hughes being the latest victim.
Can anyone say FAIL?
Can anyone say OBSESSED?
Can anyone say CONTROLLED WITHOUT EVEN TRYING?
I rest my case.

E-dating is for ugly nerds.

and PS.
Ruku got a GF irl.
Funny ruku acts different on another site....
Maybe you didn't get invited to they ****ness.
Oh and your BUMMY friend e-dated/s.You calling him an ugly nerd?
ROFL stupid people like you can't even get your hand nvm a real or fictional woman.
__________________
JŘžć╬Đ 130/130/132 Server First Nin/War/Arch 283-288 Pot.
I love Nia Sa Pia <3 ya babes

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;žć***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 07:17   #20
heavens_fury
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: scotland/north carolina :)
Posts: 16,455
heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀auer. View Post
Nerd.
And one question, are you as fat as ur brother or worse?



E-dating is for ugly nerds.

and PS.
Ruku got a GF irl.
lmao @ calling justin and josh fat that couldn't be any farther from the truth hahahahaha

this e-dating as you call it lol well it's the 20th century dude, what do you call it when people are away in the army and the only contact they have with there gf's are through e-mail? and they only get to be together for like 2 weeks every so many months.

what do you call it when people used to fall in love with pen-pals then go meet them and get married and stuff?

how is it any different to going on holiday and meeting someone then moving to be with them and starting a life together?

seriously though wtf is your problem? did you 'e-date' someone and they turned out to be a guy lol is that why your so against it? because i can't see anything wrong it, it's like having a long distance relationship with a bf/gf that's moved away and in fact it proves better in the long run because you have to have way more trust in each other than you would being together everyday.

oh yeah and it's allowing me to travel and see somewhere that i've never been before and meet a whole lot of new people i would never have met otherwise

so yeah if you think it's just for ugly nerds you should go get some facts before you write anymore ****.
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 07:36   #21
MysticSoulFlame
Registered User
 
MysticSoulFlame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 311
MysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond repute
PAWNT again by GMS funny how you claim other people lie when you are the ones lying. same as when you say everyone hax when you are the one hacking.

As for Me bulking i have never done so in my life and TF never received a single db code except those i credited for scott.
__________________
ToxicFlame
Prince
130/130/136 First Ninja/War/fire

Took 3 weeks! Amazing
350 (alone) 355 (with mentor) 358 (with clan) potency massive frying fire

I don't piss you off anymore

why? Quitted
MysticSoulFlame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 07:37   #22
▀auer.
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 286
▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute▀auer. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
lmao @ calling justin and josh fat that couldn't be any farther from the truth hahahahaha

this e-dating as you call it lol well it's the 20th century dude, what do you call it when people are away in the army and the only contact they have with there gf's are through e-mail? and they only get to be together for like 2 weeks every so many months.

what do you call it when people used to fall in love with pen-pals then go meet them and get married and stuff?

how is it any different to going on holiday and meeting someone then moving to be with them and starting a life together?

seriously though wtf is your problem? did you 'e-date' someone and they turned out to be a guy lol is that why your so against it? because i can't see anything wrong it, it's like having a long distance relationship with a bf/gf that's moved away and in fact it proves better in the long run because you have to have way more trust in each other than you would being together everyday.

oh yeah and it's allowing me to travel and see somewhere that i've never been before and meet a whole lot of new people i would never have met otherwise

so yeah if you think it's just for ugly nerds you should go get some facts before you write anymore ****.
First of all its the 21st century and secound, he gota be glad to live far away from somthing that ugly.

And ps. dont tell me to get some facts, ruku jokes around in the game you gota use it for e dating.
▀auer. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 08:38   #23
heavens_fury
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: scotland/north carolina :)
Posts: 16,455
heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticSoulFlame View Post
PAWNT again by GMS funny how you claim other people lie when you are the ones lying. same as when you say everyone hax when you are the one hacking.

As for Me bulking i have never done so in my life and TF never received a single db code except those i credited for scott.
pawnt again by gms..oh **** wait lmao no we didn't, the gm just told the truth of what happened so don't talk ****, well actually she told half the truth.

josh was given the token and then once you's went and cried to them they took it back, so your gms lied lol

josh doesn't hack, justin doesn't hack, i don't hack...who are these hackers you're talking about..that's right it's you haha and fady and bauer and ruku and the rest of the morons in your guild
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 08:40   #24
heavens_fury
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: scotland/north carolina :)
Posts: 16,455
heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ▀auer. View Post
First of all its the 21st century and secound, he gota be glad to live far away from somthing that ugly.

And ps. dont tell me to get some facts, ruku jokes around in the game you gota use it for e dating.
i don't use the game for anything, i don't play it lol

so ruku joked around on your silly little forum too declaring his love for his co wife haha

as i said no one's asking you to like someone you've met online, what i did doesn't have anything to do with you and i'm happy with what happened and moving over there so don't get all jealous of my happiness because your e-gf turned out to be a dude lol
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 09:12   #25
žoDa
Registered User
 
žoDa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 27
žoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond reputežoDa has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
i don't use the game for anything, i don't play it lol

so ruku joked around on your silly little forum too declaring his love for his co wife haha

as i said no one's asking you to like someone you've met online, what i did doesn't have anything to do with you and i'm happy with what happened and moving over there so don't get all jealous of my happiness because your e-gf turned out to be a dude lol

nia all you are doing is pwning yourself each and every post you make
even the gms are laughing at you

and you are a liar...you do use the game..for the forums..idiot
which we dont understand why you come ***** about the game on forums when you "quit"

i've seent he gm own you twice now...isnt it high time you shut up???

justin, josh, you, and tanya all e-date because you wouldnt know what to do in real life with a real person..its pathetic.. but ive seen your pictures nia..no wonder justin stays that far away...

i can't wait to see what you reply to this one nia..but im sure its gonna give us a laugh or two...maybe ill grab a beer with a gm and we can talk about how much you edit their convo's to make yourself look right

hell edit this post if you want...im sure you can re word it to make it sound more fitting to your situation....you're good at that



end tranmission
__________________
|Soda| public enemy # 1
let's take a trip, a trip we're about to take to a place with no police, in the sun, a holiday. where i can F U C k you on the beach while the bob marley plays, smoking california kush all the mother F u C king day
It's the American way. and i'm American made so i'll fight this revolution. i'll fight it till my dying day
žoDa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 09:36   #26
heavens_fury
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: scotland/north carolina :)
Posts: 16,455
heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by žoDa View Post
nia all you are doing is pwning yourself each and every post you make
even the gms are laughing at you

and you are a liar...you do use the game..for the forums..idiot
which we dont understand why you come ***** about the game on forums when you "quit"

i've seent he gm own you twice now...isnt it high time you shut up???

justin, josh, you, and tanya all e-date because you wouldnt know what to do in real life with a real person..its pathetic.. but ive seen your pictures nia..no wonder justin stays that far away...

i can't wait to see what you reply to this one nia..but im sure its gonna give us a laugh or two...maybe ill grab a beer with a gm and we can talk about how much you edit their convo's to make yourself look right

hell edit this post if you want...im sure you can re word it to make it sound more fitting to your situation....you're good at that



end tranmission
i've seen the gm own me no times, so dunno what your looking at, all i've seen is a gm lying to cover there own ass lol

lets see

'e-daters'

lee- krystin
dan - marlos
brent - krystin
jerome - joanne
adam - krystin
danny - can't remember
half the server - tanya

lol and that's only off the top of my head, probably way more if i had to think about it.

I've seen your pics and i'm suprised anyone comes near you, funny that isn't it, opinions are a wonderful thing pity that i'm regarded as rather nice looking around here it's just that the guys are morons and only interested in getting in your pants...not my style.

and how is using the forum using the game? it's completely different typing on a forum than playing the game lol only reason i still come on here is because other forums just don't live up to the trolls on here, the amount of morons on this forum..or rather this chitchat are way beyond anything i've yet to come across on other forums.

even off topic section on here isn't as entertaining as this chit chat, all you people who take co so seriously and treat it like real life lol

Last edited by heavens_fury; 11-10-2009 at 09:47.
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 10:26   #27
MysticSoulFlame
Registered User
 
MysticSoulFlame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 311
MysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
i've seen the gm own me no times, so dunno what your looking at, all i've seen is a gm lying to cover there own ass lol

lets see

'e-daters'

lee- krystin
dan - marlos
brent - krystin
jerome - joanne
adam - krystin
danny - can't remember
half the server - tanya

lol and that's only off the top of my head, probably way more if i had to think about it.

I've seen your pics and i'm suprised anyone comes near you, funny that isn't it, opinions are a wonderful thing pity that i'm regarded as rather nice looking around here it's just that the guys are morons and only interested in getting in your pants...not my style.

and how is using the forum using the game? it's completely different typing on a forum than playing the game lol only reason i still come on here is because other forums just don't live up to the trolls on here, the amount of morons on this forum..or rather this chitchat are way beyond anything i've yet to come across on other forums.

even off topic section on here isn't as entertaining as this chit chat, all you people who take co so seriously and treat it like real life lol
LMAO why would you bring joanne and me into this its somethingggggggggg way old. She is probably enjoying a nice life with someone closed by and so am i!

One thing i agree and LOL at is half the server and tanya, signed
__________________
ToxicFlame
Prince
130/130/136 First Ninja/War/fire

Took 3 weeks! Amazing
350 (alone) 355 (with mentor) 358 (with clan) potency massive frying fire

I don't piss you off anymore

why? Quitted
MysticSoulFlame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 10:31   #28
MysticSoulFlame
Registered User
 
MysticSoulFlame's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 311
MysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
pawnt again by gms..oh **** wait lmao no we didn't, the gm just told the truth of what happened so don't talk ****, well actually she told half the truth.

josh was given the token and then once you's went and cried to them they took it back, so your gms lied lol

josh doesn't hack, justin doesn't hack, i don't hack...who are these hackers you're talking about..that's right it's you haha and fady and bauer and ruku and the rest of the morons in your guild
You edited GM convoys that is the truth, at the time he was the only one attending desk support so it could only be Colin.

2nd Accusing a GM of lying wont get you that far, cause you still edited the convoy as i posted on behalf of the GM the original convoy.

3rd last people put through Botjail for aimbot are Hiko and MagicTrachChop in your guild as far as i know?

4th Hiko tried to botjail me on TF 3 or 4 times and on RRS 1 or 2 times all of them got declined.

1 word E-Rage
__________________
ToxicFlame
Prince
130/130/136 First Ninja/War/fire

Took 3 weeks! Amazing
350 (alone) 355 (with mentor) 358 (with clan) potency massive frying fire

I don't piss you off anymore

why? Quitted
MysticSoulFlame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 10:38   #29
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo
 
Lotak's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: London, England, Earth
Posts: 8,539
Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticSoulFlame View Post
LMAO why would you bring joanne and me into this its somethingggggggggg way old. She is probably enjoying a nice life with someone closed by and so am i!

One thing i agree and LOL at is half the server and tanya, signed
Her point is that people have e-relationships, they aren't THAT rare.
__________________
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending


Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-10-2009, 10:40   #30
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss
 
fady1wu's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Holland
Posts: 3,238
fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
lmao i didn't lie at all, not my fault the gms stick up for the bulkers

I think the only person who 'sucks donkeyballs' is yourself and your guild oh and most deffinetly ruku shan who thinks co is real life haha

I came on for one night, won GW coz you morons couldn't control your guild and left again i guess i'm the smart one's and you's aren't since you's are all still playing.
Pfhh your so low you should just die.
your a rather lame person to be around. I have no intention to get a conversation going on with you knowing your nothing worth mentioning.

do not talk to me. I have no interest in your lies and lame excuses.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
I heard Bummy tells you what to do.Rofl
He tells you to jump and you ask him."How high?"
That's pretty sad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what are you even talking about?
have you forgotten that I got a leading type function and you work as a shop assistant? moron. just like your fat online co gf.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CindyZ View Post
We didn't stick up for the bulkers.
As I told you throug PM, we gave him the token because we thought it was our fault not clarifying the time limit of claiming the token. But we took it back as soon as we found out that the guy was not the original GL of that winning guild, at the same day as we gave it out. That's the whole story. So Nia, can you please stop blaming we GMs? Thanks.
__________________
Glory>SnowWhite
RedRibbonSword 351 potency130Wat>130War>137Tro
Created:15 days for 130 Water>15 days for 130 Warrior>17 days for 130 Trojan.

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:28.