Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2009, 07:55   #106
Znoob:)

Znoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond reputeZnoob:) has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~*|Limbo|*~ View Post

Warrior-Warrior-Warrior

A Pure Warrior should be the only class with Reflect making them a unique tanking/reflecting class and much more useful. If that doesn't work for you then make them activate reflect at an improved rate or double the capped damage recieved from reflect (From 2k to 4k).

How about an uncapped reflect for pure wars - pure reflect, tho activation could b lowered or have a cool down like ck...?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonhunter98 View Post
these are just brainflashes:

water water water: area revive

Maybe a Team rev costing 1.5k/2k to rev ur team on screen/within a certain distance?
Sry if these were already mentioned i couldn't b ass'd readin the rest of the posts lol
Old 11-04-2009, 09:33   #107
MasterWarrior
I<3Reflect

MasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeMasterWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Because it barely makes sense?
It shouldn't become that easy even that will become annoyance to most warrior users around, whats the use of being reflected and destroyed by a level 15 warrior? that is almost the same idea as giving ninjas toxic fog that is so damn strong that you are going to die anyway.

Reflect is a extra bonus that belongs to the warrior class, imagine the top bulker hits you but the damage gets reflected, normally you would perhaps need 2 hits to kill him but because of your reflect you might be allowed to kill him in one attack. that is the way it should be.

Not attacking some warrior knowing you got a 'what is the percentage' chance to die.
If this would be the case I can't wait to see a huge amount of the server suddenly transforming to warrior.

yeah....i still don't see the problem. i mean tq already screwed the warrior class by giving reflect to everyone else. so why not give pure warriors a little incentive to actually be a warrior. just asking to beef reflect up a bit...or a lot...whichever

Quote:
Would be funny to see a 137 full 2 sock -7 kill himself in a lvl 15 pure war but very useful for the war O.o
that would indeed be hilarious.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:36   #108
Kirk Lazarus

Kirk Lazarus is on a distinguished road
Well here are mine:

Tro> The stamina thing looks ok

War> This is the tricky one because we can't make it's pure skill reflect since ppl love so much the xxx>War>xxx and who did it will be pissed so I thought about a improved reflect that deals more damage with a better rate and maybe restoring some HP when activated

Fire> the stigma thing or a new skill better than nado

Water> Not sure bout this one. maybe an ice skill better than pervade

Ninja> You realy think it needs one?

Thats all but I dont think ppl will stop the nin>war>xxx just because of these....

EDIT: The spear + shield would be fun

Last edited by Kirk Lazarus; 11-04-2009 at 09:39.
Old 11-04-2009, 09:57   #109
Beyrone
STěRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterWarrior View Post
yeah....i still don't see the problem. i mean tq already screwed the warrior class by giving reflect to everyone else. so why not give pure warriors a little incentive to actually be a warrior. just asking to beef reflect up a bit...or a lot...whichever

that would indeed be hilarious.
Don't worry there are certain people that don't see things their whole life.

As for that excuse: "TQ already screwed up so let's just overdo it once more"
Could you perhaps look at things in a gameplay kind of way instead of things that profit yourself?

k thanks.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Old 11-04-2009, 10:19   #110
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beyrone View Post
Because it barely makes sense?
It shouldn't become that easy even that will become annoyance to most warrior users around, whats the use of being reflected and destroyed by a level 15 warrior? that is almost the same idea as giving ninjas toxic fog that is so damn strong that you are going to die anyway.

Reflect is a extra bonus that belongs to the warrior class, imagine the top bulker hits you but the damage gets reflected, normally you would perhaps need 2 hits to kill him but because of your reflect you might be allowed to kill him in one attack. that is the way it should be.

Not attacking some warrior knowing you got a 'what is the percentage' chance to die.
If this would be the case I can't wait to see a huge amount of the server suddenly transforming to warrior.

This would be a good example of what could happen.
Well in that case warrior needs to get a buffed up defense that it can use at will, unlike them XP skills or things that require it to stand still.
But they also gotta give up on zapping while using it if they want to use a power that will give them both m-def and p-def and reduce damage to 10%.

And with the cooldown of 3 minutes from activation which will prevent abuse of it.

I need to hear opinions on this. Overpowered? Too low power?
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 11-04-2009 at 10:23.
Old 11-04-2009, 11:10   #111
Wismerhill

Wismerhill is on a distinguished road
suggestion recommanded by mods:

we have a 90% agree poll about the remaking of dodge and spear+shield for warriors..

so...

what are them there for?

90% of agreement, recommended by mods, what about considering them? make us feel part of the game, we are your home and dinner tq, if you betray us, you betry yourself.

Don't give us voice if you don't hear..........
Old 11-04-2009, 14:20   #112
FireTao2005
ChInEsE

FireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond reputeFireTao2005 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
There is currently one advantage with rb paths of war-war: They get reflect before any other class x-war. The non-pure warriors have to wait till 2nd rb to get reflect while a warrior gets it way before them.

Also none of the old classes have a pure skill currently, they have a 2x same class skill that they get on first rebirth:
Tro-tro = cruel shade. Tro-tro-tro = cruel shade kept.
War-war = reflect. War-war-war = reflect kept.
Arch-arch = freezing arrow. 3x arch same.
Fire-fire = Dodge. Pure fire same. --- I believe the dodge should be fixed but pure should get a higher form of Nado or some sort of reflect.
Water-water = pervade. Pure water pervade.

Now here's a thing about the warrior's specialty:
Not only that it has a 2x same class skill, but a tro-war gets Iron Shirt, making it the only class to get this skill.
It also gives reflect to all 2nd rbs if the char was a warrior 1st rb.

Ninja is the second to have some specialties:
Aside from having counter-kill, it has poison star but does not give it away.
It gives away fog no matter in what rebirth just like warrior carries on 3x shield.
If you rb a fire taoist into a ninja then go ninja in 2nd rebirth you get dodge. Pure fire got owned?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loviatar View Post
Wow, maybe they should look around.
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=607941

Yes all these ideas posted in that forum are a good idea.

NinjaDave
Ninja> Ninja> Ninja
130-130-131
RBed 6/28/09 -- 2nd RBed 07/25/09

FireTao2005
FireTao> FireTao> FireTao
130-130-130
RBed 10/28/07 -- 2nd RBed 12/26/08

~|Swift|~
Water> Warrior> Monk
130-130-138
RBed 11/29/09 -- 2nd RBed 12/3/09
Reincarnated 1/13/10

Nemesis Soldier Forever

Old 11-04-2009, 14:42   #113
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FireTao2005 View Post
Yes all these ideas posted in that forum are a good idea.
Well i still want a sort of AoE skill that has the range of scatter for fire tao. One that can help it level and be made of fire. I suggested that it should be stamina based (10 stamina per shot) but it could just be mana based though if mana based it would be kinda powerful (think of a rain with Fire Meteor).
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-04-2009, 14:43   #114
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well i still want a sort of AoE skill that has the range of scatter for fire tao. One that can help it level and be made of fire. I suggested that it should be stamina based (10 stamina per shot) but it could just be mana based though if mana based it would be kinda powerful (think of a rain with Fire Meteor).
and if it was stamina based
how exactly would one level off it.
Old 11-04-2009, 15:17   #115
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
and if it was stamina based
how exactly would one level off it.
10 stamina for a powerful fire meteor-like skill that always hits (on monsters) and hits multiple targets. Making it mana based, wouldn't it be like giving superman to a fire tao + scatter? That's why i thought stamina-based would slightly limit it. Because the fire meteor has higher damage even than tornado and fire circle.

Or if stamina based still is too hard, then XP skill with KO count. That way you can use Fire Rain on mobs and kill them somewhat like ninja can kill monsters but with a high AoE magic attack that could 1-2 hit mobs around your level.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 11-04-2009 at 15:21.
Old 11-04-2009, 15:18   #116
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Pure War - Change reflect to make its cap equal to your max HP or make SM work 5x in PvP

Pure Tro - Reduced stamina costs for FB/SS/Herc/Cruel Shade

Pure Arch - Poison Arrows skill as well as Freezing

Pure Fire - either Adv Fire Met, does damage equal to Flying Moon or reduced cast time, (down to the same as Nado), for the 'not so much use' spells such as Fireball, Bomb, and possibly Inferno.

Pure Water - A magic version of Stig to increase magic damage for a certain time. Say half that of normal stig

Pure Nin - Already got a pure skill.
I edited the warriors one. How's that sound?

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS
Old 11-04-2009, 15:23   #117
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
10 stamina for a powerful fire meteor-like skill that always hits (on monsters) and hits multiple targets. Making it mana based, wouldn't it be like giving superman to a fire tao + scatter? That's why i thought stamina-based would slightly limit it. Because the fire meteor has higher damage even than tornado and fire circle.

Or if stamina based still is too hard, then XP skill with KO count. That way you can use Fire Rain on mobs and kill them somewhat like ninja can kill monsters but with a high AoE magic attack that could 1-2 hit mobs around your level.
yeah noone would be able to level with it if it was Stamina
i DEF would not waste my time regaining stam when i could just FOH over and over.

i like the XP skill with KO count better
but meh =]
Old 11-04-2009, 15:56   #118
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
yeah noone would be able to level with it if it was Stamina
i DEF would not waste my time regaining stam when i could just FOH over and over.

i like the XP skill with KO count better
but meh =]
ok then, since fire taos don't have a KO skill yet or anything special except the one-time multi-zap.

So to activate Fire Rain you select it then right click on the ground to cast it and it should 1-2 hit white named mobs with meteors falling from the sky and it can be chained like superman, cyclone and fatal strike. It could also receive its own KO board place.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-04-2009, 19:39   #119
Ms. Pixie

Ms. Pixie has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Pixie has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Pixie has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Pixie has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Pixie has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Pixie has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Pixie has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Pixie has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Pixie has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Pixie has a reputation beyond reputeMs. Pixie has a reputation beyond repute
Archer-should have a pure skill called Halo. When attacked it stops the archer from receiving any damage and should work just like reflect.
Old 11-04-2009, 20:44   #120
Shuyin.
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Shuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond repute
My ideas...

Warrior : x2 Dmg x2 Def CONSTANTLY.They need that.
When promoted to WarriorMaster , it Doubles Dmg & Def of warriors.
Fire : Apocalyspe Exp Skill.
Casts FireCircle , 12 Fixed FireMeteor , and 4 FiresOfHell at random directions.
Water : Spells Mp cost Halved.
When promoted to WaterMaster. Revive cost 800 Mp though.
Trojan : Concentration Exp Skill.
For 60 Seconds , +135% Dmg and +135% Def + Half Stamina Cost for all skills.
Archer : No Ideas for the moment.
Quote:
Good question. Stupid answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobs
Ninja.QueeN speaks to Shuyin: AIMBOT
ATLANTIC.PIRATE speaks to Shuyin: aimbot
magic4hell speaks to Shuyin: u iampot
FALLEN speaks to Shuyin: ure aiming
LoveToSeeYouCry speaks to Shuyin: u play impoot
aghamed speaks to Shuyin: using hac

Last edited by Shuyin.; 11-04-2009 at 21:02.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: