Closed Thread

Old 11-03-2009, 19:41   #76
Tonny2aimbottin

Tonny2aimbottin is an unknown quantity at this point
did anyone actually play when ONLY war-war got reflect? I did and that class was actually a formidable class (CO 1).

Anywho, co2 ruined most of the balanced gameplay with tali's and BP . . . the rich get stronger . . . and richer

I have a few suggestions

Trojan:
In my opinion they dont need any more stamina . . . learn to FB or SS. I would like to see a pure skill like cyclone (call it 'psycho-methkid' or 'fury') where the trojan has increased speed and attack (30pc?) xp or stam

Warrior:
Would be cool to see a stamina skill that increases defense (phys and magic) or a skill that can affect multiple targets (warriors and waters are the only classes that cannot hit multiple targets with class skills)

I would suggest "WarCry" as a skill. a warrior either stomps the ground or slams a weapon/shield down. It would be an Area of effect skill costing full stamina or xp. this would stun and/or hurt all surrounding enemies

Lastly, a ranged skill would be nice for a warrior (flying moon is nice, but it is an underpowered magic attack for warriors. maybe a physical attack (throwing shield/weapon/shouting really loudly at someone you want to die and wishing they would die because you want them to die)

Fire:

"Firestorm":
an attack that hits 1-3 people (depending on skill lvl) does 75-125pc damage of fixed nado. has the chance to stun a target. costs magic

Water:

"Replenish":
Has a full stamina skill that completely heals all teammates (is there any chance we can increase the number of teammates to like 8?)

"Ice Storm":
More like the attack of a firetao. attacks all targets in screen. does as much damage as FOH or inferno, cost magic or stamina, relatively fast to cast

Archer:
"Dude, where's my tanker?": a full stam/xp skill that summons a decoy to tank for archer stacks

"Helping hand": a skill that allows archers to scatter, and gain an attack boost (15pc) while plvling

Ninja:
screw ninjas . . . they shouldnt even be on CCO or CO2 . . . unfair, unbalanced, but fun to use

Last edited by Tonny2aimbottin; 11-03-2009 at 19:43. Reason: typos
Old 11-03-2009, 21:21   #77
meanno
KingTubby

meanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond reputemeanno has a reputation beyond repute
Hemp, bro, thank you first of all.

I have one question, Does TQ have an idea of what they are going to impliment already? Or is this STRICTLY no idea, players decisions with obvious TQ involvement at the end?

Liberty
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=707165

Ariadne speaks to All :
might be cause im missing.
Ariadne speaks to All :
yeah uh
Ariadne speaks to All :
this game does not recognize that
Ariadne speaks to All :
y=mx+b
KingJJaques speaks to All :
LOOOLLLLLLL

And she beat me to 10. (Twice) <3

Looked just like you
Strange thangs my imagination might do
Take a breath, reflect on what we been through
Or am I just goin' crazy 'cause I miss you?
Old 11-03-2009, 21:24   #78
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Hemp, will the Pure skills be decided before Classic CO opens?
Old 11-03-2009, 22:04   #79
Beyrone
STØRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
Probably not, there have to be people that play to be a server.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Please vote for better guild management
Old 11-03-2009, 22:07   #80
Whisker_Bizkit
J€dîMª§†£R

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForeverSad View Post
Of course not. . thats in like 11 days or sumthing.

This is My thoughts and these are just Ideas so feel free to mold them to your liking or sign these xD.

Pure Water : Gets a New Xp skill that they can cast on anyoneincluding themselves and flying archers that makes them go Invincible/God Mode for 10-20 seconds or so. During this period No malicious Spells or any damage will be taken by the individual whom it is casted on. I Would Call this Skill "Berzerk" or "Angelic Coat"

Pure Fire: I agree with a Former Idea that fires should get a M-Attack Stig move. . Fires are the hardest class to level and it would make it a nice reward for the hard work. Call it "M-Stig" or "Oracle" xD

Pure Trojan: I sign the idea that tros should get a better stam benefit since it becomes their promary attack 9 times our of 10. But I Would also like Cruel Shade to be tweaked a little bit... Like when it is cast it completely depletes the targets stamina. for 1st rb trojans this would take nearly all of their stam but for 2nd rb trojans with better stam benefit they could cast Cruel Shade. which would deplete the targets stam and then have 1-3 more fb SS left to finish the job with. I just think it would put a new spin on PVP if trojans could insta rape anyone of their stam =). This would be formidible against archers planning to fly away, Waters planning to DH away. Foggin NInjas and so forth.

Pure Archers: I think pure archers should get lessened arrow benefit from 2nd RB as a start. Scatter only taking 1 arrow instead of 3. this Doesnt seem like it would matter much but extropilate this but 500 arrows you get 500 scatters as opposed to 166. . . big difference.. Also as a PVP skill I think archers should get a Pzn Scatter that is fixed when learned and if it hits the targets it takes a fixed 25 pct of their current hp for approximately 25 seconds.. once a person recovers from this pzn they cannot suffer the effects of it again for 1 full minute. That being the cool down time begins once the effect wears off. Also this pzn would have to be based on Battle Power Differential.

Pure Ninjas are Good With CK xD/

And for the Upcoming Monk

Pure Monk: Oblivion: Banishes the target soul to Limbo. Effective only on players with lower Battle Power. Limbo is a physical map, and players must run back to their previous map. Most effective against those pesky Water Taoists. I Think this skill should be reserved for the PURE version of the monk class to create more prestige with the class. Also This skill should have to be cast on the ghost of a fallen enemy too work. So that you have to defeat your foe before banishing their soul. . . It would be a nice addition to the skill I think.

EDIT:Forgot Pure War

Pure Warrior: Pure warrior should Be the Only Class that Gets Reflect. For a couple of reasons. . First of all it would promote the warrior class that has become sumthing of a joke in pvp over the years. OF course any fully bulked out char be it a war or a tro is gonna own power wise. But ppl dont buy warrior gears for pvp or GW reasons and most warriors I see are 1st rb. You hardly see 2nd rb ones. so I think it would entice alot more ppl to choose the warrior class.. oR if you dont like that then maybe Pure Warriors could receive an " Increased Weapon Skill Activation/Damage" benefit once the weapon skill is fixed. For example Once a Pure warrior Fixes Nix then instead of it activating at 78% of the time it would be increased to 87% of the time and instead of accelerating the damage too 124%of the weapon attack it could be increased to 175%. . and if they Fix Penetration instead of it activating only 15% of the time it would activate like 35% of the time and instead of accelerating the Damage to 240% of the weapons attack it could be increased to a staggering 300%. These are exaples only the numbers you can tweak around I am just thinking of pure skills that would even the playing field all around xD

I hope you guys like my ideas and they dont seem too overpowered, as I said tweak the ideas if you think they can be improved but I think they sound pretty good =)

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain

Last edited by Whisker_Bizkit; 11-05-2009 at 03:17.
Old 11-03-2009, 22:09   #81
Beyrone
STØRM

Beyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond reputeBeyrone has a reputation beyond repute
Before hand I would like to cast my vote that I do not wish to see Pure skills on the new so called 'classic servers' with all the unbalancing TQ has done lets leave this untouched.

Also proud Ex-Guildleader of DragonSoul, I will never forget the great times we had.

Old 11-03-2009, 23:28   #82
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
double attack bonus for 3x Warr (Constant effect)

Opposite of fog for 3x Water (dreaming lol . but every 2 secs heals 20 pct health on target for 60 seconds ^^ ( maybe only usable on LOWER BP for a little bit of a twist)

3xtrojan Stamina based hercules type attack that uses the 'Stun' effect thats being added to Monk for 3 seconds. (lots o stamina allowing for a couple quick nixes or rages )

Firex3 really doesnt need anything..it is what it is and anything more would completely unbalance things...maybe an increased fire met type spell thats stamina based.

Ninjax3 is complete already
Archerx3 is complete already too isnt it? maybe add fire arrow or lightning arrow in there.

just ideas, its late n im tired lol.

Last edited by KinGSh*T; 11-03-2009 at 23:30. Reason: my keyboard doesnt rspond fast enough to double letters lol
Old 11-03-2009, 23:37   #83
ForeverSad

ForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond reputeForeverSad has a reputation beyond repute
Well....
I don't want any of this crap on the Classic CO servers
Old 11-03-2009, 23:58   #84
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KinGSh*T View Post

Opposite of fog for 3x Water (dreaming lol . but every 2 secs heals 20 pct health on target for 60 seconds ^^ ( maybe only usable on LOWER BP for a little bit of a twist)

3xtrojan Stamina based hercules type attack that uses the 'Stun' effect thats being added to Monk for 3 seconds. (lots o stamina allowing for a couple quick nixes or rages )

Firex3 really doesnt need anything..it is what it is and anything more would completely unbalance things...maybe an increased fire met type spell thats stamina based.

Archerx3 is complete already too isnt it? maybe add fire arrow or lightning arrow in there.

lol this is insanely biased. So tros should get a skill which is already retardedly easy (herc) and with that make ppl not move so you can basically 100pct kill anyone unless you happen to be like 50 pot less than the player you stun.

but archers and fires should get jack **** because...why again? you can out pot even the most maxed out fire and archer damage is a joke unless you just happen to have no talis on
I can guarantee I make more money than you. I speak 6 languages, work for a hedge fund and own a small island just off the Philippines. Why do I waste time on this forum? When I was a coke-fiend at an Ivy-league university I played CO. Now I find it a source of entertainment while I sip my Dom Perignon 1996 and twiddle my thumbs.

Now if you'll excuse me, my lear jet is just being prepped and I'm due in Los Angeles in an hour.
Old 11-04-2009, 01:42   #85
Beyrone
STØRM

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinGSh*T View Post

Sorry but I think this definitely unbalances things

Old 11-04-2009, 03:41   #86
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
I still don't see what warrior would gain extra. war-war gets reflect, so what does war-war-war get? That's what i'm saying. People want everyone to play war but they don't give them a reason to go 2nd rb. Or if this means wars get reflect only at 2nd rb, someone explain what does war-war get instead.

Also people don't play warrior because it has lower damage than trojan and ninja. Even if trojan has no reflect, trojan can herc, ninja without reflect will always be a pure ninja so it fogs then zaps.

Everyone will go pure ninja because they will still not want to go warrior for the loss of attack or some may just not like the way warrior looks.

Warrior needs on 2nd rb a skill that will defend it making it take 1 damage for 1 minute during which it must use only fb / ss / melee and warrior XP skills and avoid zapping, which is NOT a warrior skill. And the cooldown should be for 3 minutes from previous casting.
Or if getting hit 1s = too overpowered then maybe getting hit 10% of the attack of the opponent.

Or even an uncapped reflect or at least one that deals 1/2 damage back to the opponent and can be activated just like Counter Kill (this being the counterpart of counter kill)
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-04-2009, 04:12   #87
Just_Pea
Slowpoke

Just_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond repute
Maybe change the cap on a pure warr's reflect to say half the opponents maximum hp. Dunno how easy that would be to program.

<3 for my baby Natty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathcoilV2.0 View Post
Secret? yea as much a secret as paris hiltons sex tapes
Old 11-04-2009, 04:38   #88
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Pea View Post
Maybe change the cap on a pure warr's reflect to say half the opponents maximum hp. Dunno how easy that would be to program.
It must be related to the damage dealt on to the warrior. If let's say a noob hits 10 on the war, it will also reflect back 10. If someone hits like 30k on the war it should get back 15k (if capped to half the damage) or 30k if uncapped. Which ever players would find more of an advantage.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 11-04-2009, 04:54   #89
DarkRage
StealthMod

DarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRage has a reputation beyond repute
Pure War - Change reflect to make its cap equal to your max HP or make SM work 5x in PvP

Pure Tro - Reduced stamina costs for FB/SS/Herc/Cruel Shade

Pure Arch - Poison Arrows skill as well as Freezing

Pure Fire - either Adv Fire Met, does damage equal to Flying Moon or reduced cast time, (down to the same as Nado), for the 'not so much use' spells such as Fireball, Bomb, and possibly Inferno.

Pure Water - A magic version of Stig to increase magic damage for a certain time. Say half that of normal stig

Pure Nin - Already got a pure skill.

In this life you can hate/love. It doesn't matter what you do as long as you're at peace with yourself morally.

By overdose to Stellios:

and how is it going with the nose, Pinocchio? Has it explored any new universes yet?

By Shifter:

A Fire's essence is the anger that burns in a Trojan when he runs out of pots and flees like a MOFO to get more...

EX-MOD OF COMMUNITY, TORNADO, TIGER & DARK
REGIONAL MOD OF CONSTELLATIONS

Last edited by DarkRage; 11-04-2009 at 15:17.
Old 11-04-2009, 05:03   #90
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
That's right. Pure skills.
You've all wondered if they would be added. You've argued for them, and you've rallied against. And after all the clamor has settled, the time has come for the decision to be made.

What we want in this thread, is your thoughts and ideas about pure skills for the original classes. Use an existing skill, and make it pure only? Make a new skill? If new, flesh out the idea some. What kind of skill? How would it look? Things like that.
This feature will involve both 2.0 and the Classic CO servers, so everyone should think about what this will mean for them, and what they would like to see.

This is the time for you to use your heads, and help shape what could be an important feature for character professions. Use it wisely!
Hello boss

As you may know one of my characters is a pure Trojan (listed below) which I spent years getting it to its current level, fixing weapons, nix, etc.

This is now redundant with the advent of the Ninja, so how about a pure skill that negates the effect of toxic fog so that it can't effect pures. Maybe even reflects some of it back on the caster.

You could call it Toxic Waste (ie a waste of time casting it on pures)
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!

Last edited by Eurochic; 11-04-2009 at 05:06.
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: