Old 10-21-2009, 12:18   #211
I3otch
Visiting

I3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond repute
What sort of mental handicap do you have?

How should I know? I'm retarded. Derrrrrr!
I3otch is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2009, 12:19   #212
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
I saw that episode of South Park on Sunday. I pi**ed myself silly after watching that. WAS HILARIOUS.
SINNERRRRRRRRRRRR

:x

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2009, 12:31   #213
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
hmm what a weird thread.
Did you even have a look at the vid?
And I reported you and got it done.

it was so easy to see it was aimbot. no one would even doubt it. not even if you say somethings like ''i am the realy good at pvp''

I dont have a problem with people using hacks, just watch out who you are using it agains and how far are you pushing your limits.

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2009, 12:33   #214
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fady1wu View Post
hmm what a weird thread.
Did you even have a look at the vid?
And I reported you and got it done.

it was so easy to see it was aimbot. no one would even doubt it. not even if you say somethings like ''i am the realy good at pvp''

I dont have a problem with people using hacks, just watch out who you are using it agains and how far are you pushing your limits.
Fail for changing topic back to old topic -_-

Btw you sv so stfu fartghayyyy
You prolly paid them db blowjobs to accept it xD

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Old 10-21-2009, 12:36   #215
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
i should get game cam, log on, go to pka/jail/ga or gw, make a bunch of videos and send them in and see how many of them get botjailed, i'm thinking 90pct of them since the vidstars don't know ****.

they wouldn't be able to differenciate between me lagging and you's botting, would be rather entertaining.
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2009, 12:39   #216
I3otch
Visiting

I3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond reputeI3otch has a reputation beyond repute
This is now a SouthPark thread.

No off-topic botjail discussion is allowed.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:44   #217
~WraTh~
Nia's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsonAGAIN View Post
Do the handicapped go to heaven? Probably.
But are they handicapped when they get there.
I'd want a refund xD

Nia is this to me <3

GOALS
Old 10-21-2009, 12:45   #218
I3otch
Visiting

Heaven is a series of staircases.

poor Lt.Dan

poor FDR

poor Stephen Hawkins
Old 10-21-2009, 12:48   #219
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Fail for changing topic back to old topic -_-

Btw you sv so stfu fartghayyyy
You prolly paid them db blowjobs to accept it xD
i never read any of the other pages. the things you got to say are so not interesting.
the way you type makes me think of ''the angry german kid''.
you may post a reply after you grow up, if you keep on posting post that a retard would make just expect to be ignored like always.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
i should get game cam, log on, go to pka/jail/ga or gw, make a bunch of videos and send them in and see how many of them get botjailed, i'm thinking 90pct of them since the vidstars don't know ****.

they wouldn't be able to differenciate between me lagging and you's botting, would be rather entertaining.
you should watch the video your self.
i will give you the exact time when its so-so easy to see its aimbot. (the vid is 10 minutes long with over 30 scene of clear aimbot)

saying its not aimbot is just purely ignorants.

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2009, 12:51   #220
ronsonAGAIN

ronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i never read any of the other pages. The things you got to say are so not interesting.
The way you type makes me think of ''the angry german kid''.
You may post a reply after you grow up, if you keep on posting post that a retard would make just expect to be ignored like always.

You should watch the video your self.
I will give you the exact time when its so-so easy to see its aimbot. (the vid is 10 minutes long with over 30 scene of clear aimbot)

stfu.

This is a south park thread now!

South park or gtfo.
ronsonAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2009, 12:54   #221
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
i never read any of the other pages. the things you got to say are so not interesting.
the way you type makes me think of ''the angry german kid''.
you may post a reply after you grow up, if you keep on posting post that a retard would make just expect to be ignored like always.

you should watch the video your self.
i will give you the exact time when its so-so easy to see its aimbot. (the vid is 10 minutes long with over 30 scene of clear aimbot)

no it's not ignorant, i'll tell you why, i played on a tro for 2 years (probably a little more) and the amount of people who claimed i aimbotted just because i fb/ss'd a ghost was unbelievable yet most of the time i missed when i fbd unless i was lucky or really paying attention.

unless you have a really good computer or at least a decent graphics card then playing with a group of people is really laggy, i could even just jump around sometimes in a place with 2 or 3 people and it looked like i was magnet jumping.

so yeah, none of you's know what his computer is like or if he was laggy or not but not in all the time i've known hiko has he aimbotted lol and i know exactly who the people are on aixia side that use aimbots/sv's etc but hiko isn't one of them.
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 10-21-2009, 13:09   #222
I3otch
Visiting

Quote:
stfu.

This is a south park thread now!

South park or gtfo.
agreed.

This is Amuricuh. An' if you don't like it you can giiiiiit ouuuut.
Old 10-21-2009, 13:13   #223
I3otch
Visiting

Quote:
they took urrrrrrr jobsssssssssss
durkurrdurrrrrrrrr
Old 10-21-2009, 13:16   #224
I3otch
Visiting

Gary Throwing up in the alley to the dramatic music that just keeps going is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
Old 10-21-2009, 13:19   #225
~WraTh~
Nia's

Quote:
everybody has aids! Aids aids aids! ... Even the ***s and the straights and the whites and spades!!!!!!
Cool,can we be prosecuted for having sex?
I mean we're all dying anyways
Would you like spit on your Burger sir?

Nia is this to me <3

GOALS

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: