Closed Thread

Old 10-21-2009, 12:39   #76
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
What a long and useless thread.
everyone knows you people have to be ashamed of yourself.
losing in a time when it should be so damn easy.
not only did you lose gw but also your dignity, crawling to the people you said where trash.

I pity you ignorant fools.

-Fady1wu

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.
Old 10-21-2009, 12:47   #77
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
i'm sure that none of the people who were actually at guild war, except for DT members, have actually bothered to come and read this so your post was rather useless.
Old 10-21-2009, 13:16   #78
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
nubz

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
Old 10-21-2009, 13:21   #79
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Beast- View Post
nubz
Says the man working for the man xD
Stick it to the man!!!

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
Old 10-21-2009, 13:23   #80
MysticSoulFlame

MysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Yeah..ok
Coming from someone that obviously svs with the fire/ninja and rrs then proclaims its skills.
Its like this.You suck and that is noted.Then you do good and known to be botting.You ****ed yourself.Cause no matter how good you do after that,even if you dont resort back to botting,you are a botter.
Do you understand that?The only thing is.You continue to sv and because you ain't been caught justifies you.I know your logic.You got beat the **** out of.By skill and admittedly bot.So you think can't beat em join em.You got sv (to even it up so to speak) but you are stupid to think all your ass whooping was purely by bot.So you bot everyone and everything cause you lost that sense of ego that you.(own everyone)
You got knocked off your highhorse and when your world came down you could not run to the rrs tro and build that emo ego back.Cause it was beatable too.So what did you do again?Funny you would play fair and miss ****loads of ss's til fogged then you would set sv.I LOL at your bummy ass failed existence.
You openly admitted using 5bot on me back in the days do that make you a permanent cheater as well? what abotu nia she did use 5BOT as well so please stop fooling aorund.

Took 3 weeks! Amazing
350 (alone) 355 (with mentor) 358 (with clan) potency massive frying fire

I don't piss you off anymore

why? Quitted
Old 10-21-2009, 13:27   #81
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticSoulFlame View Post
You openly admitted using 5bot on me back in the days do that make you a permanent cheater as well? what abotu nia she did use 5BOT as well so please stop fooling aorund.
Only thing i used 5bot for was 2 soc'ing my talis, after i was done with that i gave my account id/pass to half of my friends so they could do the same.

I didn't even know how to use it for aimbot or whatever lol oh and by the time 5bot came out i was playing on a fire tao :s why would i need aimbot to jump and click, can't accuse me of auto-nado'ing either since i even miss nado most of the time lol
Old 10-21-2009, 13:29   #82
ronsonAGAIN

ronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond repute
Nadoing is hard. Anyone whos good at nado is obviously using auto nado. HAH!
Old 10-21-2009, 13:32   #83
heavens_fury
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronsonAGAIN View Post
Nadoing is hard. Anyone whos good at nado is obviously using auto nado. HAH!
i'm like the worst gamer ever though lol i normally stick to healer classes, i suck at fb, ss, nado xD pretty good at running around reviving people though
Old 10-21-2009, 13:39   #84
Krystin<3
Butterfly

Krystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Krystin<3 Send a message via Yahoo to Krystin<3
you guys make my head hurt

Fairy Tales - Cindy - Snowwhite

=Krystin=

Rawr =x

Old 10-21-2009, 13:41   #85
ronsonAGAIN

ronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
i'm like the worst gamer ever though lol i normally stick to healer classes, i suck at fb, ss, nado xD pretty good at running around reviving people though
lol. im good with SS. SUCK at fb. and Nado PFFFFFT. Auto nado plx. Granted, ive never actually played a fire tao properly. Im use to just using thunder. So nado might be different. I.E. more range etc.
Old 10-21-2009, 13:45   #86
ronsonAGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystin<3 View Post
you guys make my head hurt
not exactly hard is it?
Old 10-21-2009, 13:47   #87
Krystin<3
Butterfly

Krystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond reputeKrystin<3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Krystin<3 Send a message via Yahoo to Krystin<3
Quote:
not exactly hard is it?
=o who are you? come on co so i can beat you with my 1s

Fairy Tales - Cindy - Snowwhite

=Krystin=

Rawr =x

Old 10-21-2009, 13:47   #88
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticSoulFlame View Post
Well lets see.You was in arena Josh and Tanya over there talking.
I put aim on you for that brief moment and we wasn't serious.
If you want to label that cheating then fine I cheated you for 4 mins.
Only thing 5bot gave me was easy 2-soc fan/tower.
Lets see aimbot and me.
I showed Joe is was still in use.
And fought ahmed with it,we was both aimming each other...
Other than that not used aim on anyone in pvp serious fights.
If I did why would I not constantly aim you people?
Atleast I openly admit I aimmed you.You always proclaim its skill.And that is funny.
You openly showed Josh sv and non sv...

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Old 10-21-2009, 13:51   #89
ronsonAGAIN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krystin<3 View Post
=o who are you? come on co so i can beat you with my 1s
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Well lets see.You was in arena Josh and Tanya over there talking.
I put aim on you for that brief moment and we wasn't serious.
If you want to label that cheating then fine I cheated you for 4 mins.
Only thing 5bot gave me was easy 2-soc fan/tower.
Lets see aimbot and me.
I showed Joe is was still in use.
And fought ahmed with it,we was both aimming each other...
Other than that not used aim on anyone in pvp serious fights.
If I did why would I not constantly aim you people?
Atleast I openly admit I aimmed you.You always proclaim its skill.And that is funny.
You openly showed Josh sv and non sv...
I remember when I tried playing around with SV vs josh and Toshir0, I didn't even know how to use it
Old 10-21-2009, 13:55   #90
~WraTh~
Nia's

Quote:
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

I remember when I tried playing around with SV vs josh and Toshir0, I didn't even know how to use it
Oh yeah I remember when me and you was using 5bot.
Sheet gets you in trouble xD
That one ***** cammed me and said I was aimming xD remember that LOL

Nia is this to me <3

GOALS
Closed Thread

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: