View Poll Results: Add this lending system?
yes, i have read this suggestion and want it added 186 75.00%
no, i have read this suggestion and dont want it added 62 25.00%
Voters: 248. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 09-15-2009, 10:31   #196
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Dantax~ View Post
Think its a waste of time...
It rarely ever is.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kvdk View Post
sure, go ahead, will be fun to watch
I would but he is disagreeing with you so I kind of like em.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2009, 11:05   #197
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
Supported

Fady1wu

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2009, 13:10   #198
kvdk
Alien #15

Location: In your head, stealing your secrets... oooh, a good one!
kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
It rarely ever is.

I would but he is disagreeing with you so I kind of like em.
he aint disagreeing, he's saying this suggestion aint usefull, so in short, he thinks more then 75% of the forum visitors likes to see useless stuff added

and it might just be me, but i DID have the impression, that the people who like to **** this game up [egy's] usually dont visit this forum in high enough numbers to be 75% of the people...
kvdk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2009, 14:43   #199
~Dantax~
Burp!

~Dantax~ is on a distinguished road
Quote:
he aint disagreeing, he's saying this suggestion aint usefull, so in short, he thinks more then 75% of the forum visitors likes to see useless stuff added

and it might just be me, but i DID have the impression, that the people who like to **** this game up [egy's] usually dont visit this forum in high enough numbers to be 75% of the people...
But I do disagree, ur suggestion isnt something the game needs...idk where u get ur numbers but lets say u have 75% of the forum visitors supporting ur suggestion, got nothing against that....I was just pointing out how funny it is to see u bite the other 25%. No need to be a angry baby all the time u dont frighten anyone. Everyone has their own opinion deal with it.

And no I aint talking about just this thread, ur lack of manners might be the result of ur mum dropping u on ur head as a baby...but hey what do i know i dont have half as much posts as u do...geez
Old 09-15-2009, 18:17   #200
kvdk
Alien #15

kvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond reputekvdk has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
But I do disagree, ur suggestion isnt something the game needs...idk where u get ur numbers but lets say u have 75% of the forum visitors supporting ur suggestion, got nothing against that....I was just pointing out how funny it is to see u bite the other 25%. No need to be a angry baby all the time u dont frighten anyone. Everyone has their own opinion deal with it.

And no I aint talking about just this thread, ur lack of manners might be the result of ur mum dropping u on ur head as a baby...but hey what do i know i dont have half as much posts as u do...geez
i got them, from the big bars on top ^^^^^

people who visit the suggestions forum, dont do it just to look at things, they do it to vote....

and i dont 'bite' that 25%, i expect a decent reason, not some wannabe-tough act like yours...
now GTFO noob, you dont belong in suggestions, you belong with your mommy crying...
Old 09-15-2009, 19:17   #201
Clenk~V.8
Banned

Clenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.8 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

75% of the forum visitors hasn't voted so you cannot say 75% of them. You may say 75% of those who have voted.
Clenk~V.8 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2009, 19:39   #202
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
there are 940 users on right now(including guests), not even 1/5th of that has voted here.
Planes v1.0b is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2009, 21:47   #203
~Dantax~
Burp!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.8 View Post
75% of the forum visitors hasn't voted so you cannot say 75% of them. You may say 75% of those who have voted.
Exactly.

Quote:
i got them, from the big bars on top ^^^^^

people who visit the suggestions forum, dont do it just to look at things, they do it to vote....

and i dont 'bite' that 25%, i expect a decent reason, not some wannabe-tough act like yours...
now GTFO noob, you dont belong in suggestions, you belong with your mommy crying...
Dont need to cry about a noob calling me noob, im actually having fun. You seem to be a bit anoyed tho.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:18   #204
kvdk
Alien #15

Quote:
Exactly.

Dont need to cry about a noob calling me noob, im actually having fun. You seem to be a bit anoyed tho.
noob, dont start this, you'll loose big time, simply becouse i say so..

when it comes to breaking down someones self-esteem on the internet, i got a platinum medal and the god damn #1 spot, so GTFO crybaby...
Old 09-16-2009, 07:23   #205
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Planes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond reputePlanes v1.0b has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
noob, dont start this, you'll loose big time, simply becouse i say so..

When it comes to breaking down someones self-esteem on the internet, i got a platinum medal and the god damn #1 spot, so gtfo crybaby...
lmao oh god hernia
Old 09-16-2009, 07:26   #206
kvdk
Alien #15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planes v1.0b View Post
lmao oh god hernia
how many people did you get on the brink of killing themselves becouse of 1 single key insult?

i currently got 7, and counting....
Old 09-16-2009, 07:35   #207
~Dantax~
Burp!

Quote:
how many people did you get on the brink of killing themselves becouse of 1 single key insult?

Lets have it. You really got me scared now but im a curious one.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:38   #208
kvdk
Alien #15

Quote:
na, to busy right now, unlike you i got a life outside the internet..
lets see, how about we continue this in 4 and a half hours?

then i got the time to **** you over from every side, and put a lamp up your *** little ass...

although, you'd prolly like the last part wont you?
Old 09-16-2009, 07:42   #209
Planes v1.0b
Kintama

Quote:

LMAO ok man w/e

Quote:
God this guy is dumb, at least the stupidity of it all is pretty funny.

Quote:

then i got the time to **** you over from every side, and put a lamp up your *** little ass...

Typical excuse.
Old 09-16-2009, 07:57   #210
~Dantax~
Burp!

Quote:

You have a life outside da internet? Ok.
You dont got time to insult me but you still had time to write this? Ok.
I would enjoy watching you attempt that last part.
Well I dont know what do to in 4.5 hour while i wait for you to come up with something...I dont have a life outside internet you know...**** hope i dont dc

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: