Old 09-13-2009, 18:31   #46
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Head butting is for *******s, it's top on the hardness scale. Just don't hit em with your nose or you're ****ed.

Also, DON'T TALK ABOUT FIGHT CLUB!

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 21:11   #47
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
Though it's not like I'm short and scrawny either ... but no pics for anyone ^^ I guess it didn't happen and I don't exist
My only commentary on this thread after not posting on these forums for 2 months, is that the above bolded line owned everything else in it.

/thread

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-

Last edited by Timoko; 09-13-2009 at 21:16.
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 21:46   #48
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer

xxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
maybe you didn't start it, but it's not like you didn't try to not start it.

ie. You didn't have to ask him what he was looking at. you didn't have to tell him to gtfo.

Some people are looking for trouble, and just want to provoke you so they have a reason to start a fight.

Once I was in a park with my gf, and these guys came along and started chatting stuff to us in an 'not friendly' way (as the police dude put it).

Then he sat on my gf and I told him to get off, and he asks me if I wanted to fight. (As if I did. I'm sitting there, and they come along )

Then they kinda started hitting me in the head 'gently' for no particular reason. So I said "okay lets go, this is enough", and started walking. And then one of them hit me kinda hard on the back/side of my head. And we just kept walking.

So yeah, I didn't even do anything to provoke, and I didn't fight back. (Probably would have got owned as i'm kinda small and there were 3 of them and then a whole big group about 100m away)

And this was 4pm in a public park...

So that's my story.

I think my point is, fighting is for noobs, and there are generally ways to avoid it, unless the noobs are purposely looking for it. Just avoid the noobs and you'll avoid the fights. Or avoid nooby places.

Sometimes, it absolutely can't be avoided. But I still think, unless they're hitting you lots and you can't get away (I think punch and run is ok )
then fight til you can get away.
Pride is a sin a lot of us suffer from.

I'd get in a fight if someone were to trample on it enough (this scenario you described is a definite example), luckily that doesn't happen very often. Getting in a fight over someone looking at you is stupid, though.

Size matters a whole lot in fighting, it really, really does. It's why those big boxers and muay thai fighters can trample most of those small Asian guys that know "awesome jet-li kungfu".
"Yes, the seats are limited. There are always fewer seats called happiness than there are people to fill them."
xxxkilikxxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 22:17   #49
The_LP
Pure Newb

Location: Tempe, AZ where girls go into the stores in bikinis :cool:
The_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond reputeThe_LP has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to The_LP Send a message via AIM to The_LP
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoko View Post
My only commentary on this thread after not posting on these forums for 2 months, is that the above bolded line owned everything else in it.

/thread
moko upskirt wins

A2M_StinkFinger(Earl):
130-130-131 war-war-tro

Gear:
super +5 sdg sdg -3 boots
super +8 sdg sdg -3 sword
super +7 sdg sdg -3 armor
super +8 sdg sdg -3 club (selling)
super +6 sdg sdg -3 ring
super +5 sdg sdg -3 necky
super +8 sdg sdg -3 ears
super +8 sdg sdg -3 psn blade
super +5 sgg sgg -1 tower
super +5 stg stg -1 fan
-1 gourd
-1 royal dignity

297 BP currently (with Ben on)
The_LP is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-13-2009, 22:20   #50
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by The_LP View Post
moko upskirt wins
o hai

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2009, 01:38   #51
*Jin*Sin*
Counter

*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Jin*Sin* Send a message via Skype™ to *Jin*Sin*
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dex3 View Post
That doesn't look like Kumar...
just for you.
Attached Thumbnails
kalpenn.jpg  

Guild Leader of ~Shangrala~

Super-2-SDG-+12-|-5|-Phase 6 Permed-Veil
Super-2-SDG-+12-|-1|-Necklace
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Ring
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-3|-Bead
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Bead
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Coat
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 3 Permed-|-3|-Boots
Super-2-STHG-+8-|-1|-HeavenFan
Super-2-SGG-+8-|-1|-StarTower
Super-+7-Crop-|-1|
+12-Steed

http://i.imgur.com/M0DE3.jpg
*Jin*Sin* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-14-2009, 19:30   #52
Dex3
Pain Train

Dex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dex3
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jin*Sin* View Post
just for you.
How about I get the picture of Kumar off your msn?
Old 09-15-2009, 09:14   #53
*Jin*Sin*
Counter

*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
How about I get the picture of Kumar off your msn?
yeh whatever tough guy

Super-+7-Crop-|-1|
+12-Steed

Old 09-15-2009, 12:10   #54
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jin*Sin* View Post
yeh whatever tough guy
I'm not your guy, friend!
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2009, 12:16   #55
*Jin*Sin*
Counter

:S ?

Super-+7-Crop-|-1|
+12-Steed

Old 09-15-2009, 13:31   #56
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxkilikxxx View Post
Pride is a sin a lot of us suffer from.

I'd get in a fight if someone were to trample on it enough (this scenario you described is a definite example), luckily that doesn't happen very often. Getting in a fight over someone looking at you is stupid, though.

Size matters a whole lot in fighting, it really, really does. It's why those big boxers and muay thai fighters can trample most of those small Asian guys that know "awesome jet-li kungfu".
Unless you're Bruce Lee...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MtEr2HgHi7A

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-15-2009, 13:56   #57
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Not to mention; muay thai is a asian martial arts. ^_^
Old 09-15-2009, 15:02   #58
Dex3
Pain Train

Dex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm not your guy, friend!
I'm not your friend, pal!
Old 09-15-2009, 15:19   #59
Arronax
Swarley

Quote:
I'm not your friend, pal!
I'm not your pal, buddy!
Old 09-15-2009, 15:47   #60
Dex3
Pain Train

Quote:
I'm not your pal, buddy!
I'm not your buddy, guy!

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: