Old 09-08-2009, 21:39   #31
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
Money should be part of the process. If you want to eat junk food all your life and then get heart surgery later on, you should have to pay for your life style choice.
Well if money fixes everything? Then why is it so expensive?

Is being poor a lifestyle?

Being less educated due to being poor a lifestyle?

If I was rich I could choose a lifestyle of breakfast energy smoothies but if I'm poor what style of life would I be forced to choose for my family?

Everyone has a lifestyle and some have life barely any style and some are happy with just life but cant pay for it. << {{{{I reserve the right to this sentence}}
XX Daywalker XX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 21:53   #32
Darkcloud.
Banned

Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post

If I was rich I could choose a lifestyle of breakfast energy smoothies but if I'm poor what style of life would I be forced to choose for my family?

Everyone has a lifestyle and some have life barely any style and some are happy with just life but cant pay for it. << {{{{I reserve the right to this sentence}}
yuh
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 22:07   #33
RawAwesome

RawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Just because you can't buy it doesn't make it bad.
Quote:

Yes.
Quote:

People in Mexico are generally healthier than Americans. MEXICO! Go buy some flour, beans, tomatoes, and corn. With that you can make a completely healthy meal 3 times a day for less than a dollar. Then, if you still can't pay for health insurance, stop paying for cable, your car, move south so you don't have to pay for heat, stop buying internet, and any other luxuries which you can afford to lose: cell phone, ipod, television, computer, everything. If you still can't afford health insurance... get a job or move to Canada.
RawAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 22:48   #34
Sexytexan87
LoneRanger

Sexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond reputeSexytexan87 has a reputation beyond repute
****ing hippies.
Why, why can't it be, why can't it be mine?
Sexytexan87 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 04:59   #35
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RawAwesome View Post
Just because your employer was healed by Jesus doesn't mean health care should be free, you hippie.
Ok this made me chuckle I like this post. It made my day.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:05   #36
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by RawAwesome View Post
Just because your employer was healed by Jesus doesn't mean health care should be free, you hippie.
Health care is not free. The hospital personnel gets money from the state. But the personnel also asks for extra money from the patients in order to treat them well. Now imagine you would be wounded in an accident and have no money at all and end up in such a hospital. What would you say then when everyone says: I could fix those wounds but... you'll have to slip in a few bucks.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 08:16   #37
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Health care is not free. The hospital personnel gets money from the state. But the personnel also asks for extra money from the patients in order to treat them well. Now imagine you would be wounded in an accident and have no money at all and end up in such a hospital. What would you say then when everyone says: I could fix those wounds but... you'll have to slip in a few bucks.
So ****en true CAPITALISM is evil and greedy and non compassionate. The government in the form of a republic is the fairest and it also fosters good values and competition.

Poor people must die for the rich. The rich wipe their ass with the foreheads of the poor.

A society is judged on how it treats its poor.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:32   #38
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
So ****en true CAPITALISM is evil and greedy and non compassionate. The government in the form of a republic is the fairest and it also fosters good values and competition.

Poor people must die for the rich. The rich wipe their ass with the foreheads of the poor.

A society is judged on how it treats its poor.
Well the problems have started from the top:
People steal money from the top, the mediocre workers lose money. The mediocre end up as poor. The others that were rich became mediocre. The mediocre steal from the poor and end up rich again. The poor start stealing from the rich and so on.
Had the state fixed its problems there would not be so many people having to become thieves to live.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-09-2009, 10:12   #39
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

Quote:
Well the problems have started from the top:
People steal money from the top, the mediocre workers lose money. The mediocre end up as poor. The others that were rich became mediocre. The mediocre steal from the poor and end up rich again. The poor start stealing from the rich and so on.
Had the state fixed its problems there would not be so many people having to become thieves to live.
I agree with this POV and I would like to throw some other POV I have been mauling over. The whole point of the economical bubbles that are expanded and popped are to corral middle class or the medium wealth people to be robbed and kept poor, authoring better control over the population because they have to work.

Other countries call it slavery the only difference is we like slavery and pretend that we are better off.
Old 09-09-2009, 10:40   #40
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
I agree with this POV and I would like to throw some other POV I have been mauling over. The whole point of the economical bubbles that are expanded and popped are to corral middle class or the medium wealth people to be robbed and kept poor, authoring better control over the population because they have to work.

Other countries call it slavery the only difference is we like slavery and pretend that we are better off.
As long as the work i'd do is not insulting, i'd drone all day at it. But as long as i could get enough money to continue my hobby. I dunno if i'll ever turn my hobby into a job. But i want to. Thing is... how many have dreams? How many have turned their dreams into reality?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-09-2009, 11:46   #41
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

Quote:
As long as the work i'd do is not insulting, i'd drone all day at it. But as long as i could get enough money to continue my hobby. I dunno if i'll ever turn my hobby into a job. But i want to. Thing is... how many have dreams? How many have turned their dreams into reality?
I have a dream its been so long that I actually forgot I had one. I have to win a lottery before I can realize it come true.

14kk to 1 odds that will happen. sigh*
Old 09-09-2009, 14:01   #42
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
I have a dream its been so long that I actually forgot I had one. I have to win a lottery before I can realize it come true.

14kk to 1 odds that will happen. sigh*
i almost won something similar to the lottery. it was a televised show and the ticket we had was the winner but my parents weren't home. -.- and i was too young to call on the phone. So luck always slips by me.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 09-09-2009, 19:06   #43
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/science...8/w02-220.html

A brief explanation by PBS describing how they tinker with pandemic viruses. Cartoonish way for all the ADD sufferers
Old 09-09-2009, 19:07   #44
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/science...8/w02-220.html

A brief explanation by PBS describing how they tinker with pandemic viruses. Cartoonish way for all the ADD sufferers
I clicked this thread while it was down further on the page and then you replied to it with something else...

I sense a conspiracy...
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 19:16   #45
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
I clicked this thread while it was down further on the page and then you replied to it with something else...

I sense a conspiracy...
I noticed I put ADT when I wanted to put ADD

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: