Old 09-08-2009, 09:09   #16
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
I spoke to a old employer Paul from Trinidad who had a bad back. He took some time off and went back to his country to visit family and he met up with a man that did body straightening in his town.

Like a chiropractor he noticed that Paul was in pain and gave him **** for not asking him to help with his back. This witch doctor was known by all in his town and helped plenty of people and never asks for any money but people always drop by and give food and offerings to him. He refuses most of the offerings.

He learned his practice from another doctor who taught him the old ways to heal the body.

He uses NO DRUGS and its a dieing form of healing.I believe the Chinese are into this form of healing too

Point is that medical care should be free and the doctors that heal should be revered and praised. Money should never be part of the process.
XX Daywalker XX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 09:15   #17
Carcass
Aryan Evil

Carcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond reputeCarcass has a reputation beyond repute
nwo
Carcass is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 09:21   #18
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Look at my first post I updated with the big news I promised.

Releasing virus on purpose
Old 09-08-2009, 10:10   #19
Chalkie
Banned

Chalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond reputeChalkie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
70% of the doctors i've met are fake. They pretend to know stuff, then send you home saying it's nothing serious... and then you die. Or say: we can't handle it we don't have what we need. Or they just don't say what they want (money) and let patients die or treat them badly. I don't know in how many countries people gotta pay the hospital personnel (including the room maintainance women) just so they stop complaining / whining at you or don't treat you as a patient, but i heard in Italy they get paid by the state not by the patients. What gives?
Come to Australia we have real doctors and a health care system that works XD
Chalkie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 10:14   #20
Moo7ed

Moo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond repute
Cool news bro.
In America.
Moo7ed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 10:39   #21
Just_Pea
Slowpoke

Just_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond reputeJust_Pea has a reputation beyond repute
am i missing something here?? I mean all vacines are viruses.... it's how they work.... I didn't go to the link btw

<3 for my baby Natty

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeathcoilV2.0 View Post
Secret? yea as much a secret as paris hiltons sex tapes
Just_Pea is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 10:47   #22
Moo7ed

Moo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond reputeMoo7ed has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Pea View Post
am i missing something here?? I mean all vacines are viruses.... it's how they work.... I didn't go to the link btw
You didn't pay attention in biology class.
Moo7ed is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 14:09   #23
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Just_Pea View Post
They are some sort of almost dead viruses that the body must repel. And when it does that it makes the antibodies to kill the certain viruses. Doing this with AIDS is not a good idea... And AIDS was anyway a biological weapon (and a form of human pest control)...
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 15:34   #24
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer

xxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond repute
Took the vaccine today. I'm not dead yet.
"Yes, the seats are limited. There are always fewer seats called happiness than there are people to fill them."
xxxkilikxxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 16:17   #25
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxkilikxxx View Post
Took the vaccine today. I'm not dead yet.
Thought you might want to know that the doctors that created the vaccine won't take it.

Also the strain was created in a lab.

Also as a foot note the WHO has deliberately spread the strain. That's just been publicly announced. Look it up.

How does it feel knowing your a test subject of the United Nations?
Old 09-08-2009, 18:52   #26
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer

xxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond repute
So apparently my chances of survival are not looking too good?

Cool. I like a challenge.
"Yes, the seats are limited. There are always fewer seats called happiness than there are people to fill them."
xxxkilikxxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 20:15   #27
Darkcloud.
Banned

Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxkilikxxx View Post
so apparently my chances of survival are not looking too good?

Cool. I like a challenge.
r.i.p
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 20:40   #28
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

http://www.who.int/csr/disease/swine.../en/index.html

I HOPE your NOT putting your LIVES in these guys hands. OMG are THEY crazy?

Why are they playing with our lives like this?

"Also in Europe, some manufacturers have conducted advance studies using a so-called “mock-up” vaccine. Mock-up vaccines contain an active ingredient for an influenza virus that has not circulated recently in human populations and thus mimics the novelty of a pandemic virus. Such advance studies can greatly expedite regulatory approval."

Translation:
Its been done before, Pumped the population with a pandemic.but this time its done by a corporation that needs to "test if they got a winner" with out having to make sure its 100% safe.
Basically they do it behind your back and then say well we have a cure and we know it works because we secretly tested it on idiots"

"Nonetheless, special safety issues will inevitably arise during a pandemic when vaccine is administered on a massive scale. For example, adverse events too rare to show up even in a large clinical trial may become apparent when very large numbers of people receive a pandemic vaccine."

Translation:
Since we done this before and did not get caught we would like to run it on a global scale for better data to prevent this pandemic from being a danger ever. However since we are going to do this on a global scale it will obviously kill more people then we can avoid becoming a genocide foot note in history as a mistake in the formula.

Are You?

Jesus have mercy on us all.

Last edited by XX Daywalker XX; 09-08-2009 at 20:55.
Old 09-08-2009, 20:40   #29
RawAwesome

RawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond reputeRawAwesome has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
I spoke to a old employer Paul from Trinidad who had a bad back. He took some time off and went back to his country to visit family and he met up with a man that did body straightening in his town.

Like a chiropractor he noticed that Paul was in pain and gave him **** for not asking him to help with his back. This witch doctor was known by all in his town and helped plenty of people and never asks for any money but people always drop by and give food and offerings to him. He refuses most of the offerings.

He learned his practice from another doctor who taught him the old ways to heal the body.

He uses NO DRUGS and its a dieing form of healing.I believe the Chinese are into this form of healing too

Point is that medical care should be free and the doctors that heal should be revered and praised. Money should never be part of the process.
Just because your employer was healed by Jesus doesn't mean health care should be free, you hippie.
RawAwesome is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 20:58   #30
mwah
hell yeah

mwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond reputemwah has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
Money should be part of the process. If you want to eat junk food all your life and then get heart surgery later on, you should have to pay for your life style choice.
mwah is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: