Old 09-08-2009, 06:54   #31
Sub~Zero420
Banned

Sub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Extra! View Post
LOL
can always rely on you for that cant we
Sub~Zero420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 08:22   #32
Elven_Archer
Hhhhhhhhhh

Elven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond reputeElven_Archer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Playa..LOL you forgot to mention one thing...
I don't care who I got to help me..I don't care about dieing and I don't cry hax..*****h..
Now you didn't kill me in the arena with ya friends char/gear playa.I was killing that cry baby on guild chat in jail...And anyways you ran period.You live like the egys poon tang and all.
I don't pot and I don't fog cause you pussies grew with the game and got butt buddy life support guild **** and "mylilponies"...
How can you even say these are butt buddies playa?I ain't played in months and joined the guild cause they kept killing/fogging me etc. when we was after egys...
Don't bother me none cause its you two dip****s crying and facing facts...Yall the foeking fail job here.Wasted time and money to be invincible and got ****ED lol...
Stupid red riding ***** thinking he was never to be killed..looks very funny running like a ***** and dead on the ground.
You always that ***** that ****s around playa..Gee I'm all cool with you man then you ****ing with me.Then you ****ing with that mouth.Day 1 I'm after a ***** and you ****ing with me.Gee I give you props man you don't pot...Yeah and I still fb you ***gots too.I do mine yall just some prank navi-hoes hiding under potency and ponies and guild bs.If it was everyone on in the jail/arena/ga fights like angel brood and all vs yalls ****..LOL yall be ghost enternal.Bragging about arena of ghosts...Geeeeeeeeee kinda easy when you 100pct fog everyone dumbass and ohhhhhhh geeeeeeeee wowwwwwwww nado nado nado...
Bummy ass *****h still ain't proved me wrong stupid **** sucking mouth running ***** is all ya is playa.You mad we beat your stupid ninja all jacked potency and bring the **** fire with borrowed gears.
Yall all die don't bother me unlike it does yall lol.Go re-pot in the jail brawl *****..go hide under the guard and get ya ass fb'd on stupid retards.Like everyone knows...let hiko,joe,umewezi,Josh and them get +12 talis and ponies and ****...fires hate fb and pzap so you ain't spit *****h.That's all you running your **** hole over ***** with no skills under a pos game add on like the pos egys.END the **** OF prank hoe
what about angel brood? O.o lol
Elven_Archer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 09:50   #33
OptimaL
In between

OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
lets play spot the fools
OptimaL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 10:34   #34
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Way way way out of my league in what?
Being a dumb ass co **** sucking reject to society?
A dumbass that wasted money on a fantasy so he wouldn't be pk'd and picked on no more and falsify the reason as "having fun"?
A dumbass on that same token that wasted money to be undefeatable and finds his ass in the ground and fogged running like the ***** he's always been?

Funny I'm out of your league...supposedly and you still get killed by me...Geeeeeeeeeeeeee that sooooooo worked dude.
Yeah I help and still do good at fb having not played in months..making your ***** ass run around 'he must be aiming me" Cause yeah I know people run around and away when fb'd consistently thinking to themselves "he's aimming me"...Stupid prank ass LOL

Your failure at life is not discussable either...accept it ***gy
I know it eats at that e-peen emo ass ego of yours..so stfu
O you wanne know in what exactly i am way out of your league in?
sure thing, I will list it up.

first lets list co stuff:
1. It doesnt take a match magician. lol. 351 bp - 280 bp.
2. leadership skills. (you cant even talk normaly)

outside co stuff:
1. job.
2. looks.
3. gf.
4. money.
5. leadership skills.

lets not make the list any longer we all know you got nothing to offer and you're a social failure xD

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 11:10   #35
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
lol u idiots still play co o.0?

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
-Beast- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 11:26   #36
PoonD

PoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallOnStick View Post
:O!

HAI POOND <33333

i missed you babe
haha, how have you been?
Old 09-08-2009, 12:10   #37
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fady1wu View Post
O you wanne know in what exactly i am way out of your league in?
sure thing, I will list it up.

1. It doesnt take a match magician. lol. 351 bp - 280 bp.
2. leadership skills. (you cant even talk normaly)

outside co stuff:
1. job.
2. looks.
3. gf.
4. money.
5. leadership skills.

lets not make the list any longer we all know you got nothing to offer and you're a social failure xD
rofl since when has outside stuff been a factor in A VIDEO GAME! you are a moron...seriously i actually stopped being part of all this **** but it's posts like this that make me have to reply.

your list is fail

lets break it down for you

Quote:
1. It doesnt take a match magician. lol. 351 bp - 280 bp. - he's quit co you retard lol yet you still play and still waste your money to be the highest BP player.
2. leadership skills. (you cant even talk normaly) - you know nothing about his 'leadership skills' in fact you know nothing about him at all

outside co stuff:
1. job. again you know nothing about his job lol
2. looks. you don't have any idea what he looks like lol in fact apart from josh i'm the only person that knows what he looks like, well me and people who are on my facebook
3. gf. oh wait wtf am i? oh that's right his fiance and moving in with him in 4 months lol
4. money. LOL again you know nothing, nothing about how much money he has, his family has or anything
5. leadership skills. oh **** would you look at that YET AGAIN you know absolutely **** all about his leadership skills
as i said before you need to get off your high horse, your nothing but another nerd who plays a **** computer game and 'tries' to brag about real life stuff when it has absolutely nothing to do with a computer game...the only thing your real life does for the game is pays your way to be the king of nerds lol
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 12:15   #38
OptimaL
In between

OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
now this is a story, all about how
this forum got excited when i rolled into town
and id like to take a minute, sit your fat ass there
ill tell you how i tried to make you all whine in despair.

innnnnn conquer's bbs forumz, born and raised
in off-topic is where i spent most of my days,
chillin' out, posting and spamming, all cool
and all trolling the religgooos and anime***s too
when a couple of priests, they were up to no good!
spreading the jesus word but not a shred of proof!
i got involved in some drama and they got scared
and that's about when i started to speak in bel airs!
OptimaL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 12:16   #39
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimaL View Post

lolz, well i wont be on much got no internetz atm xD
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 12:50   #40
krizz
Banned

krizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

i loled
krizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 14:26   #41
Platipus
Sleepy

Platipus has a reputation beyond reputePlatipus has a reputation beyond reputePlatipus has a reputation beyond reputePlatipus has a reputation beyond reputePlatipus has a reputation beyond reputePlatipus has a reputation beyond reputePlatipus has a reputation beyond reputePlatipus has a reputation beyond reputePlatipus has a reputation beyond reputePlatipus has a reputation beyond reputePlatipus has a reputation beyond repute
finally

yay forum back at normal
Old 09-08-2009, 14:46   #42
Extra!
I R Noop

Extra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond reputeExtra! has a reputation beyond repute
with hiko.. where do we start?
acts the big man... then says Evo runs when he gets poisoned?
yet he felt the need to gang me with josh, Chocolat and zentos17..
and still felt the need to make himself look weaker by zapping?
then when he gets poisoned by me.. he teleports out? LOL
hiko. you are really a pathetic excuse.

Name: ~Ma††~
Class: Wat-War-Tro
Lvl: 130-130-140

Name: Extra
Class: Wat-War-Monk
Lvl: 130-130-136

Extra! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 15:03   #43
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

pr0

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
-Beast- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-08-2009, 17:06   #44
PoonD

PoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond reputePoonD has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Platipus View Post
yay forum back at normal
I do what I can
Old 09-08-2009, 17:10   #45
Sub~Zero420
Banned

Sub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond repute
All i ask for is PIES geez damn
Sub~Zero420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: