Old 09-06-2009, 05:00   #91
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
prO, sounds like what everyone else gets lol
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 08:56   #92
VegetaOnUrFace
Teeth

VegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond repute
i hate indian people

Goku ~ lvl 115 Trojan
~Duff~ lvl 120-116 water~fire
Piccolo ~ lvl 128 water
Gohan ~ lvl 118 Warrior
I AM THE PRINCE OF ALL SAIYANS!!!!
XD <33382456243865
VegetaOnUrFace is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 09:23   #93
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by VegetaOnUrFace View Post
i hate indian people
What my daddy do to you?
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 12:38   #94
HikoSeijuro
Pker

HikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond reputeHikoSeijuro has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fady1wu View Post
it doesnt matter if he is around, i would even have done it if he wasnt.
Mostprobably because its to easy, and i would rather pay money for co then i would pay for wow.
Atleast for co you dont have to be a nerd. For wow its a must.

And ontop of that, i dont actually care that they are all using hacks.
Do you think ''i'' (someone who knows about hacks) doesnt know when someone is aiming tox, autonado, moving to fast, jumping to far and is aimbotting?
Of course i know about it, and of course i know they have been ganging up on me only using hacks in tournaments for the last couple months.
But i do not care, if that makes it fun for them (its mostly the ''omg i beat fady'' part).

But the thing is, hiko and joe doent complain about others hacking. So i accept there auto tox and aimbot.
But cheaos cried so much about hacks this and hacks that (even auto lvl what doesnt bother others) and now i got cheaos for pvp hacks what are far worse :d
woot woot!!! I aimbot!!! Oh yeah baby!!!! Sue me!!!
Old 09-06-2009, 12:46   #95
Erase
iAintHuman

Erase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond reputeErase has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Erase
scooby doo butterface

hiko awesome
Old 09-06-2009, 13:00   #96
VegetaOnUrFace
Teeth

VegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond reputeVegetaOnUrFace has a reputation beyond repute
I am awesome personified

Goku ~ lvl 115 Trojan
Piccolo ~ lvl 128 water
Gohan ~ lvl 118 Warrior
XD <33382456243865
Old 09-06-2009, 15:19   #97
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fady1wu View Post
it doesnt matter if he is around, i would even have done it if he wasnt.
mostprobably because its to easy, and i would rather pay money for co then i would pay for wow.
atleast for co you dont have to be a nerd. for wow its a must.

and ontop of that, i dont actually care that they are all using hacks.
do you think ''I'' (someone who knows about hacks) doesnt know when someone is aiming tox, autonado, moving to fast, jumping to far and is aimbotting?
of course i know about it, and of course i know they have been ganging up on me only using hacks in tournaments for the last couple months.
but i do not care, if that makes it fun for them (its mostly the ''omg i beat fady'' part).

but the thing is, hiko and joe doent complain about others hacking. so i accept there auto tox and aimbot.
but cheaos cried so much about hacks this and hacks that (even auto lvl what doesnt bother others) and now I got cheaos for pvp hacks what are far worse
That is the funniest BULL**** I've ever heard..
Josh aims....GTFO *****h you the dumbest retard in dt and hire egys to suck balls the **** ass low life rejects that do nothing but cheat on this game.
Then you got Jerome that even cheats all these mofos cheat and josh never has nor will retard.
I don't think you know what aim is...Nor sv or any sheet playa...
Cause for 1 Josh misses a whole lot more than it does.
Do I aim too?Cause I want to die from laughing at you're constant stupidity on this subject and many more?
I'm still getting over dt having to use egy camels to help against the onslaught...
And the big bad rrs running like a school girl in heat xD
You ain't spit no more playa and never was.There is not **** damn way you or any ***** mofo on that guild would play fair or fight fair.I go for you narbs and I don't even own a stupid pony and hit you for 1ks.***** ass pranks hoes xD

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 15:25   #98
Hopey
NomNom

Hopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond repute
Hi.

I like cookies.
Hopey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 16:01   #99
Sub~Zero420
Banned

Sub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond reputeSub~Zero420 has a reputation beyond repute
mmmmmm PIE!!!!!
Sub~Zero420 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 17:04   #100
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
Noodles wuhahahaha

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
-Beast- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 00:12   #101
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Lead singers are pampered too much!

-Discuss- xD

<3 Real talented singers *Cough KurtCobain Cough*

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 00:26   #102
Hopey
NomNom

Hopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post

-Discuss- xD

Bahaha =]
Win.
Hopey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 02:21   #103
VegetaOnUrFace
Teeth

testicles... that is all

Goku ~ lvl 115 Trojan
Piccolo ~ lvl 128 water
Gohan ~ lvl 118 Warrior
XD <33382456243865
Old 09-07-2009, 07:49   #104
ronsonAGAIN

ronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond reputeronsonAGAIN has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post

-Discuss- xD

<3 Dexter Holland! He's an awesome singer live

THE OFFSPRING!!

YOU STUPID GOD DAMN MOTHER ****ER!!!!!!!!!!

dun UND DUN DUND UND UDN DUN DUND UDN DUN DUND UND UDN DUN!!!!!

YEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
ronsonAGAIN is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 09:50   #105
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
LOL oh right, josh hacks yeah that's funny because i was using his pc and justins pc to play conquer while i was over there and neither had any hacks/cheats or even client edits...i've used my fair share of edits and stuff, i know all about them too and they don't use ANY so i guess you don't know what your talking about after all.

sad really, everyone who goes omg he hacks, omg he aims blah blah blah yet he doesn't lol he's purely just someone who's spent too much time learning how to fb properly.
I wasnt talking about fb...
I was talking about tox aim, and you know nothing about it.
if you want to see it for your self, be around when battles take place. (the current tox aim users are cheaos, hiko and joe.) (justin doesnt)

please dont ask me to prove it.

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: