Old 09-05-2009, 13:50   #16
Lu!S
HellRaiser

Lu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond reputeLu!S has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milenkoski View Post
As i last checked i have 5 BOTTING videos of you. aka VulcaN. What if i send the compilation... ARE YOU GONNA BE OUT OF HERE? i am a wait u to get 130 so i can **** your work
Lol keep crying that account name like anyone CARES? man so you obessed with me always trying to catch me botting or something you act like i care? its not like im getting BANNED idiot i can pay myself out apprently you dont have the brains at all and how can i be 5botting that is out i think i dont know AND OMG LOGGING OFF WHEN IM BEING PKED IS SUCH A 5BOT OMG!!!!!!!!! you should know all the hacks
[Whisper]TroJans4LiFe speaks to Prince-Junior:your the new puff-daddy you speed hack and aimbot[15:30]

***1758;~Ozzy Osbourne The Prince Of Darkness~***1758;
Long live the prince.

Make a Joke and I will sigh,and you will laugh,and i will cry,Happiness I cannot feel like love to me is so unreal.
So i tell you to enjoy life I wish I could...but its to late
Lu!S is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2009, 18:27   #17
Hopey
NomNom

Hopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond repute
The **** on this forum never changes.
Hopey is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 00:06   #18
MysticSoulFlame

MysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond reputeMysticSoulFlame has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by krizz View Post
i dont mind botters, beats having no life.
Yah its even more funny when he says i am the one with no life when I am actually barely on xD! People cry for me to get on CO on msn but yet fady and i got no life, always makes my day when i hear that from that noob !

he is trying to make a transfer of his own **** on me and miserably fails.

To prince aka vulcan former edvin scammer ass kisser Do you see us caring about SK? no we dont the char is done leveling !

PS: to why do you always run whenver i go on a map i feel like you are scared to take a beating poor noob! caus emake no mistake thats what you are a pooor noob!

Took 3 weeks! Amazing
350 (alone) 355 (with mentor) 358 (with clan) potency massive frying fire

I don't piss you off anymore

why? Quitted

Last edited by MysticSoulFlame; 09-06-2009 at 00:08.
MysticSoulFlame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 03:00   #19
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu!S View Post
It takes me 3 weeks to recreata a lvl 130/130/130...
and ontop of that, its fully trained up to 132...
what have you achieved? nothing lol.
your going up agains someone who is far beyond your reach. you have no chance.

Quote:
1 word

Lol
lol is not a word dip****...
lol = laughing out loud (3 words)
noobs always try to act like they have a clue on whats going on, but .. but .. but you dont *****

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 15:27   #20
Hopey
NomNom

Hopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond reputeHopey has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
1 word

Lol
You've been on the internet so much you've deluded yourself into thinking that 'lol' is a word.

The world is a sad, sad place.
Old 09-06-2009, 17:09   #21
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
nubz

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
-Beast- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 19:29   #22
Shuyin.
ᶤ ᶫᵒᵛᵉᵧₒᵤ

Shuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond reputeShuyin. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Beast- View Post
nubz
I am.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Good question. Stupid answer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noobs
Ninja.QueeN speaks to Shuyin: AIMBOT
ATLANTIC.PIRATE speaks to Shuyin: aimbot
magic4hell speaks to Shuyin: u iampot
FALLEN speaks to Shuyin: ure aiming
LoveToSeeYouCry speaks to Shuyin: u play impoot
aghamed speaks to Shuyin: using hac
Shuyin. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-07-2009, 00:04   #23
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Beast- View Post
nubz
Camels are..I mean egys

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 03:45   #24
Milenkoski
Banned

Milenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Milenkoski
Quote:
Lol keep crying that account name like anyone CARES? man so you obessed with me always trying to catch me botting or something you act like i care? its not like im getting BANNED idiot i can pay myself out apprently you dont have the brains at all and how can i be 5botting that is out i think i dont know AND OMG LOGGING OFF WHEN IM BEING PKED IS SUCH A 5BOT OMG!!!!!!!!! you should know all the hacks
Who the **** mentioned 5bot?! if u deny u used 5bot i will simply ask the 5bot staff to realase ur info here that u used it I MEAN IT.
You use SV, cause i saw u are running so u dont dc on fatal strike. ****er dont play with me.
Milenkoski is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 05:59   #25
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shuyin. View Post
I am.
ok men.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Camels are..I mean egys
DUDE o.o for a second u got me thinking that u said camels r nubz

good thing i read the rest xD

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
-Beast- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 06:01   #26
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Who the **** mentioned 5bot?! if u deny u used 5bot i will simply ask the 5bot staff to realase ur info here that u used it I MEAN IT.
You use SV, cause i saw u are running so u dont dc on fatal strike. ****er dont play with me.
considering there is no 5bot anymore lol and they gave all the 5bot user names to tq rofl and tq went through all the servers banning a bunch of people

also there's no point even submitting botting videos when they can just bot chars back to 130 130 130, you don't lose gear if a char is permanent botjailed as you have so many days to add them to tp and get the gear off them

Last edited by heavens_fury; 09-09-2009 at 06:03.
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 10:26   #27
Milenkoski
Banned

Milenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Milenkoski
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
considering there is no 5bot anymore lol and they gave all the 5bot user names to tq rofl and tq went through all the servers banning a bunch of people

also there's no point even submitting botting videos when they can just bot chars back to 130 130 130, you don't lose gear if a char is permanent botjailed as you have so many days to add them to tp and get the gear off them
If you dont know about 5bot or whatever please then don't reply to a thread connected with it. Cause im sure u know that i know about this way more than you or lets say anyone.

1st of ALL: Dan aka CID and 5bot stuff DIDNT give any USER AWAY i guarantee
2nd.: they Keep their database encrypted somewhere.
3th:tq banned Gryphon. all chars connected to Dan and all his DB selling.
4th : TQ didnt touched any char wich hadn't bought a DB of Dan.
5th: Do you really think the server would be full if they all got banned?!?!
6th: SnowWhite had 278 USERS SUBSCRITIONS.
7th : DO WE LOOSED 500 CHARACTERS?!!?

So PLEASE don't BlackName DAN's name, i think we should mark that name As a Hero.
Milenkoski is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 11:16   #28
krizz
Banned

krizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hopey View Post
You've been on the internet so much you've deluded yourself into thinking that 'lol' is a word.

The world is a sad, sad place.
my friend used to say "lol" as a word in school #24
krizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 11:29   #29
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
If you dont know about 5bot or whatever please then don't reply to a thread connected with it. Cause im sure u know that i know about this way more than you or lets say anyone.

1st of ALL: Dan aka CID and 5bot stuff DIDNT give any USER AWAY i guarantee
2nd.: they Keep their database encrypted somewhere.
3th:tq banned Gryphon. all chars connected to Dan and all his DB selling.
4th : TQ didnt touched any char wich hadn't bought a DB of Dan.
5th: Do you really think the server would be full if they all got banned?!?!
6th: SnowWhite had 278 USERS SUBSCRITIONS.
7th : DO WE LOOSED 500 CHARACTERS?!!?

So PLEASE don't BlackName DAN's name, i think we should mark that name As a Hero.
i don't think we should mark him as a hero and i know a hell of alot about it since syntax is a good friend.

i don't give a **** what you know, i know what i was told and what i found out, that's enough for me.

btw your 6th and 7th thing makes no sense, if sw had 278 user subscriptions how the **** could they loose 500?....
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-09-2009, 13:26   #30
Hopey
NomNom

Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
i don't think we should mark him as a hero and i know a hell of alot about it since syntax is a good friend.

i don't give a **** what you know, i know what i was told and what i found out, that's enough for me.

btw your 6th and 7th thing makes no sense, if sw had 278 user subscriptions how the **** could they loose 500?....
And he still tries to deny ever using a cheat.

Nothing he says ever makes sense. Don't worry Nia, El Nerdo there isn't liked by many IRL and has to show off his pr0 and so-called "best in the country" skillz!

Quote:
Originally Posted by krizz View Post
my friend used to say "lol" as a word in school #24
Sad, sad, sad place.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: