Old 09-03-2009, 13:26   #76
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
wierdoz

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
-Beast- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-03-2009, 16:16   #77
OptimaL
In between

OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
this thread should come with an iq lowering warning
OptimaL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2009, 05:29   #78
Akroma's wrath
Purity

Akroma's wrath has a reputation beyond reputeAkroma's wrath has a reputation beyond reputeAkroma's wrath has a reputation beyond reputeAkroma's wrath has a reputation beyond reputeAkroma's wrath has a reputation beyond reputeAkroma's wrath has a reputation beyond reputeAkroma's wrath has a reputation beyond reputeAkroma's wrath has a reputation beyond reputeAkroma's wrath has a reputation beyond reputeAkroma's wrath has a reputation beyond reputeAkroma's wrath has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimaL View Post
this thread should come with an iq lowering warning
Noob.
Wife - ***9829;Citachan***9829; - And you thought your wife is great?
~*Non mass plvled Water*~
Congratulations! you have reached the highest level.

~*Some friends become your enemies, some friends become your family, do the best with what you get, that's ain't dying, this is living.~*

"It is not length of life, but depth of life." -Ralph Waldo Emerson
Akroma's wrath is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2009, 11:35   #79
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
lol dumb kid.
why did you post a qoute about you crying?

dip****.

------------------

and for cheaos and tipsy
why do you still act as if you ever won?
you used to lose back then, and you still lose right now.
you used to cry out ''just w8 untill i am full 12+'' and you still do that.

forget about it, you could never win from someone who is just to far away from you.

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.

Last edited by fady1wu; 09-04-2009 at 11:42.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2009, 12:45   #80
TheTrashBag
GarbageMan

TheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond reputeTheTrashBag has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by HikoSeijuro View Post
wow seriously... i be nice a few times... and u ungrateful people dont even give thanks... then when im being an ass... u all complain about it... wow... SUE ME WOULD YA!
Now you know how I have felt for months lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticSoulFlame View Post
quick explanation as my sig says i do it to piss people off xD! I dont get angry over it ahaha .
I know I piss you off

Started Conquer Online 01/05/05
Cinderella>SnowWhite >Columbus

~MagicTrashBag~
140 Wat/Dra/Dra

TheShadow
119 Wat/War/Nin

MagicGarbageCan
99 Fir/Fir/Fir

TeaBagged
Taking out the trash one player at a time
TheTrashBag is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2009, 14:42   #81
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fady1wu View Post
lol dumb kid.
why did you post a qoute about you crying?

dip****.

------------------

and for cheaos and tipsy
why do you still act as if you ever won?
you used to lose back then, and you still lose right now.
you used to cry out ''just w8 untill i am full 12+'' and you still do that.

forget about it, you could never win from someone who is just to far away from you.
you's are all as bad as one another, you say josh and whoever cries/loses and then spend a whole bunch of money that you could spend on a game 10x better than CO just to be 'invincible' or rather not die as much as normal people who aren't stupid enough to spend that amount of money on a **** game.

then josh spends all that money to do the same and instead of seeing it as a game y'all argue with each other then dumb ****ers like naku turn round and say there going to come to your house and beat you up LOL

idc if you had/have the money to spare or if it's your money and you can do what you like...the way i see it is that this game is one of the worst MMO's on the market and you's waste all that money subsidizing a company who doesn't give a damn about you's...

just my opinion
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2009, 18:30   #82
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by snp|revenge View Post
Okay.
okay to you too
Old 09-04-2009, 18:50   #83
snp|revenge
Banned

snp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to snp|revenge Send a message via Skype™ to snp|revenge
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
okay to you too
Thank you.
snp|revenge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-04-2009, 18:51   #84
heavens_fury
Banned

your welcome
Old 09-04-2009, 19:03   #85
snp|revenge
Banned

snp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to snp|revenge Send a message via Skype™ to snp|revenge
Quote:
your welcome
I sure am.
snp|revenge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2009, 01:36   #86
krizz
Banned

krizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond repute
its not one of the worst its simple, that makes it better than wow
krizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-05-2009, 06:19   #87
heavens_fury
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by krizz View Post
its not one of the worst its simple, that makes it better than wow
lol simple to play, yes, simple pvp, yes, full of cheaters, yes, can't get anywhere in the game now without spending rl money, yes
Old 09-06-2009, 02:53   #88
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
Quote:
you's are all as bad as one another, you say josh and whoever cries/loses and then spend a whole bunch of money that you could spend on a game 10x better than CO just to be 'invincible' or rather not die as much as normal people who aren't stupid enough to spend that amount of money on a **** game.

then josh spends all that money to do the same and instead of seeing it as a game y'all argue with each other then dumb ****ers like naku turn round and say there going to come to your house and beat you up LOL

idc if you had/have the money to spare or if it's your money and you can do what you like...the way i see it is that this game is one of the worst MMO's on the market and you's waste all that money subsidizing a company who doesn't give a damn about you's...

just my opinion
it doesnt matter if he is around, i would even have done it if he wasnt.
mostprobably because its to easy, and i would rather pay money for co then i would pay for wow.
atleast for co you dont have to be a nerd. for wow its a must.

and ontop of that, i dont actually care that they are all using hacks.
do you think ''I'' (someone who knows about hacks) doesnt know when someone is aiming tox, autonado, moving to fast, jumping to far and is aimbotting?
of course i know about it, and of course i know they have been ganging up on me only using hacks in tournaments for the last couple months.
but i do not care, if that makes it fun for them (its mostly the ''omg i beat fady'' part).

but the thing is, hiko and joe doent complain about others hacking. so i accept there auto tox and aimbot.
but cheaos cried so much about hacks this and hacks that (even auto lvl what doesnt bother others) and now I got cheaos for pvp hacks what are far worse

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-06-2009, 04:08   #89
heavens_fury
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fady1wu View Post
it doesnt matter if he is around, i would even have done it if he wasnt.
mostprobably because its to easy, and i would rather pay money for co then i would pay for wow.
atleast for co you dont have to be a nerd. for wow its a must.

and ontop of that, i dont actually care that they are all using hacks.
do you think ''I'' (someone who knows about hacks) doesnt know when someone is aiming tox, autonado, moving to fast, jumping to far and is aimbotting?
of course i know about it, and of course i know they have been ganging up on me only using hacks in tournaments for the last couple months.
but i do not care, if that makes it fun for them (its mostly the ''omg i beat fady'' part).

but the thing is, hiko and joe doent complain about others hacking. so i accept there auto tox and aimbot.
but cheaos cried so much about hacks this and hacks that (even auto lvl what doesnt bother others) and now I got cheaos for pvp hacks what are far worse
LOL oh right, josh hacks yeah that's funny because i was using his pc and justins pc to play conquer while i was over there and neither had any hacks/cheats or even client edits...i've used my fair share of edits and stuff, i know all about them too and they don't use ANY so i guess you don't know what your talking about after all.

sad really, everyone who goes omg he hacks, omg he aims blah blah blah yet he doesn't lol he's purely just someone who's spent too much time learning how to fb properly.
Old 09-06-2009, 04:58   #90
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
I hack.
I cheat.
I bot.
I am a Scientologist.
I have never won a quiz show legitimately.
I bulked my way to 137.
I scammed everyone that ever trusted me.
I use every cheat in the book.

Rant rant rant.
Get over it.
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.

Last edited by Lotak; 09-06-2009 at 05:01.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: