Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 08-13-2009, 10:34   #241
IInferno
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,519
IInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Even if you gave every legitimate, citizen of this country $50K, so many people would pay bills, get themselves OUT of debt. Yes, plenty would simply blow the money, and ruin themselves further, that's just a statistical fact. If I had $50K, right now, I'd pay off my car (eliminating that debt), pay off my credit cards (eliminating those debts) and so on and so forth. I'd even spend some of it in the private sector, to help boost sales at local businesses! WOW!

What more economic stimulus would be needed? In one swoop, I've eliminated outstanding debt, plunked money down into the retail sector, provided demand for goods, which in turn increases jobs for suppliers to meet those demands.

Yet, according to the people in Washington, *I* am not the one who needed the money. No, it was rich, arrogant piles of filth that "needed" bailout money, "needed" stimulus money.

I don't know about any of you, but I don't think that 800 billion "stimulus" package did **** to our economy, aside from providing multi-million dollar bonuses to corrupt executives, enabled AIG to spend untold millions dining out, etc.

Next time the government talks about stimulus, they can shove it up their ass.
$50k per legitimate citizen is quite a lot. There are approx 340 million of them but for simplicity say 300 million. 300 million x 50k = 15 trillion thats 15 thousand billion or 15 million million. Even if u say every citizen over 18 that will probably still leave 200 million which is 10 trillion dollars. In situations like this there is no quick fix.

The bank bailouts is pretty much paying off debt that wouldnt be paid back from those bad loans. The fat cats at the top got their bonus' still because there wasnt a contract in the bailout that said no bonus' could be given out until money was recovered.
__________________
Sapphire Server
GL of Fort~Minor, Member of Supreme
IInferno - lvl 130>130>131 war>war>war
First 2 soc shield of sapphire only one for over a year
14 sockets, 263 Potency more to come
Mazzy - lvl 130 archer > hacked
Son_Goku - lvl 130>120 trojan>warrior
IIchig0 - lvl 130>130>130 ninja>warrior>warrior - 274 Potency
IIceman - lvl 110>73 water>water plus others.
IInferno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 10:42   #242
LadydeathSeeker
banned
 
LadydeathSeeker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
Posts: 2,533
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IInferno View Post
$50k per legitimate citizen is quite a lot. There are approx 340 million of them but for simplicity say 300 million. 300 million x 50k = 15 trillion thats 15 thousand billion or 15 million million. Even if u say every citizen over 18 that will probably still leave 200 million which is 10 trillion dollars. In situations like this there is no quick fix.

The bank bailouts is pretty much paying off debt that wouldnt be paid back from those bad loans. The fat cats at the top got their bonus' still because there wasnt a contract in the bailout that said no bonus' could be given out until money was recovered.
oh hai thar D=!
i should poke you to death to have ignored me yesterday D=!
__________________
Left CO A long time ago....
***65343;|***65507;|***9675;
Been what now...1 or 2yrs
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 10:48   #243
IInferno
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,519
IInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
oh hai thar D=!
i should poke you to death to have ignored me yesterday D=!
If you mean on co, I was afk most of the day. I have been afk most of today too, but me apprentices like me being on and quiz is nice exp for doing nothing.
__________________
Sapphire Server
GL of Fort~Minor, Member of Supreme
IInferno - lvl 130>130>131 war>war>war
First 2 soc shield of sapphire only one for over a year
14 sockets, 263 Potency more to come
Mazzy - lvl 130 archer > hacked
Son_Goku - lvl 130>120 trojan>warrior
IIchig0 - lvl 130>130>130 ninja>warrior>warrior - 274 Potency
IIceman - lvl 110>73 water>water plus others.
IInferno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 10:49   #244
LadydeathSeeker
banned
 
LadydeathSeeker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
Posts: 2,533
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IInferno View Post
If you mean on co, I was afk most of the day. I have been afk most of today too, but me apprentices like me being on and quiz is nice exp for doing nothing.
oh so they restarted quiz o.o? we still got brainards in thar, I ma get some free exp too... when I get home from work ofc =.=;
__________________
Left CO A long time ago....
***65343;|***65507;|***9675;
Been what now...1 or 2yrs
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 11:13   #245
---<^>----
Registered User
 
---<^>----'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 135
---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute---<^>---- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IInferno View Post
$50k per legitimate citizen is quite a lot. There are approx 340 million of them but for simplicity say 300 million. 300 million x 50k = 15 trillion thats 15 thousand billion or 15 million million. Even if u say every citizen over 18 that will probably still leave 200 million which is 10 trillion dollars. In situations like this there is no quick fix.

The bank bailouts is pretty much paying off debt that wouldnt be paid back from those bad loans. The fat cats at the top got their bonus' still because there wasnt a contract in the bailout that said no bonus' could be given out until money was recovered.
yah i was doing the math on it and it doesnt quite add up... 1 trillion is roughly what obama spent and 100k = 10 mil so legitamate citizens assuming there are 200 mil actual citizens = 5k and not 100k. but that is why i said homeowner... so maybe there are only 10 million home owners? hahahah still sounds fuct.
__________________
it has electrolytes, and what are those? electrolytes are what plants crave -Idiocracy
---<^>---- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 11:24   #246
Phoenix-Ally
Registered User
 
Phoenix-Ally's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: The land of ice and snow.
Posts: 2,255
Phoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond repute
Here's an email that was circulating shortly before the election last year...interesting idea. Maybe this is something along the lines of what you guys were thinking. Sounds great but his math is very flawed (he forgot zeroes somewhere) Good for a laugh anyhow.

An interesting take on US bailouts.

I'm against the $85,000,000,000.00 bailout of AIG.
Instead, I'm in favor of giving $85,000,000,000 to America in a We Deserve It Dividend.

To make the math simple, let's assume there are 200,000,000 bonafide U.S. Citizens 18+.

Our population is about 301,000,000 +/- counting every man, woman and child. So 200,000,000 might be a fair stab at adults 18 and up..

So divide 200 million adults 18+ into $85 billion that equals
$425,000.00.

My plan is to give $425,000 to every person 18+ as a We Deserve It Dividend.
Of course, it would NOT be tax free.

So let's assume a tax rate of 30%.
Every individual 18+ has to pay $127,500.00 in taxes.
That sends $25,500,000,000 right back to Uncle Sam.
But it means that every adult 18+ has $297,500.00 in their pocket.
A husband and wife has $595,000.00.
What would you do with $297,500.00 to $595,000.00 in your family?
Pay off your mortgage - housing crisis solved.
Repay college loans - what a great boost to new grads
Put away money for college - it'll be there
Save in a bank - create money to loan to entrepreneurs.
Buy a new car - create jobs
Invest in the market - capital drives growth
Pay for your parent's medical insurance - health care improves
Enable Deadbeat Dads to come clean - or else
Remember this is for every adult U S Citizen 18+ including the folks who lost their jobs at Lehman Brothers and every other company that is cutting back. And of course, for those serving in our Armed Forces.

If we're going to re-distribute wealth let's really do it...instead of trickling out a puny $1000.00 ( 'vote buy' ) economic incentive that is being proposed by one of our candidates for President.

If we're going to do an $85 billion bailout, let's bail out every adult
U S Citizen 18+!

As for AIG - liquidate it.Sell off its parts.Let American General go back to being American General. Sell off the real estate.Let the private sector bargain hunters cut it up and clean it up.

Here's my rationale. We deserve it and AIG doesn't.

Sure it's a crazy idea that can 'never work.'But can you imagine the Coast-To-Coast Block Party!How do you spell Economic Boom?

I trust my fellow adult Americans to know how to use the $85 Billion

We Deserve It Dividend more than do the geniuses at AIG or in
Washington DC

And remember, The Birk plan only really costs $59.5 Billion because
$25.5 Billion is returned instantly in taxes to Uncle Sam.

Ahhh...I feel so much better getting that off my chest.

Kindest personal regards,

Birk

T. J. Birkenmeier, A Creative Guy & Citizen of the Republic

PS: Feel free to pass this along to your pals as it's either good for a
laugh or a tear or a very sobering thought on how to best use $85 Billion!!
__________________
I really really really <3 Borny


A witty saying proves nothing.
Phoenix-Ally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 11:43   #247
LadydeathSeeker
banned
 
LadydeathSeeker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
Posts: 2,533
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
meh, you know, everytime we had a rescesion (**** speellin') in the past, I mean like big ones =.=; didn't we get out of them with big wars D=, wai dun we make a new one =X
we should scheme WWIII D=!
I say we kill every man in tha world like...hum what was the anime, Forgot the name... men and women are against one another... was funny **** =.=;
I DECLARE WAR TO MEN D=!
__________________
Left CO A long time ago....
***65343;|***65507;|***9675;
Been what now...1 or 2yrs
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 12:03   #248
IInferno
Registered User
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 1,519
IInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Here's an email that was circulating shortly before the election last year...interesting idea. Maybe this is something along the lines of what you guys were thinking. Sounds great but his math is very flawed (he forgot zeroes somewhere) Good for a laugh anyhow.

An interesting take on US bailouts.

I'm against the $85,000,000,000.00 bailout of AIG.
Instead, I'm in favor of giving $85,000,000,000 to America in a We Deserve It Dividend.

To make the math simple, let's assume there are 200,000,000 bonafide U.S. Citizens 18+.

Our population is about 301,000,000 +/- counting every man, woman and child. So 200,000,000 might be a fair stab at adults 18 and up..

So divide 200 million adults 18+ into $85 billion that equals
$425,000.00.

My plan is to give $425,000 to every person 18+ as a We Deserve It Dividend.
Of course, it would NOT be tax free.

So let's assume a tax rate of 30%.
Every individual 18+ has to pay $127,500.00 in taxes.
That sends $25,500,000,000 right back to Uncle Sam.
But it means that every adult 18+ has $297,500.00 in their pocket.
A husband and wife has $595,000.00.
What would you do with $297,500.00 to $595,000.00 in your family?
Pay off your mortgage - housing crisis solved.
Repay college loans - what a great boost to new grads
Put away money for college - it'll be there
Save in a bank - create money to loan to entrepreneurs.
Buy a new car - create jobs
Invest in the market - capital drives growth
Pay for your parent's medical insurance - health care improves
Enable Deadbeat Dads to come clean - or else
Remember this is for every adult U S Citizen 18+ including the folks who lost their jobs at Lehman Brothers and every other company that is cutting back. And of course, for those serving in our Armed Forces.

If we're going to re-distribute wealth let's really do it...instead of trickling out a puny $1000.00 ( 'vote buy' ) economic incentive that is being proposed by one of our candidates for President.

If we're going to do an $85 billion bailout, let's bail out every adult
U S Citizen 18+!

As for AIG - liquidate it.Sell off its parts.Let American General go back to being American General. Sell off the real estate.Let the private sector bargain hunters cut it up and clean it up.

Here's my rationale. We deserve it and AIG doesn't.

Sure it's a crazy idea that can 'never work.'But can you imagine the Coast-To-Coast Block Party!How do you spell Economic Boom?

I trust my fellow adult Americans to know how to use the $85 Billion

We Deserve It Dividend more than do the geniuses at AIG or in
Washington DC

And remember, The Birk plan only really costs $59.5 Billion because
$25.5 Billion is returned instantly in taxes to Uncle Sam.

Ahhh...I feel so much better getting that off my chest.

Kindest personal regards,

Birk

T. J. Birkenmeier, A Creative Guy & Citizen of the Republic

PS: Feel free to pass this along to your pals as it's either good for a
laugh or a tear or a very sobering thought on how to best use $85 Billion!!
He's worse than the banks how would 85,000,000,000 divided by 200,000,000 ever equal 425,000. It actually equals $425 for each person, not really something to get excited about cos thats probably food for 1 month plus a bit extra.
__________________
Sapphire Server
GL of Fort~Minor, Member of Supreme
IInferno - lvl 130>130>131 war>war>war
First 2 soc shield of sapphire only one for over a year
14 sockets, 263 Potency more to come
Mazzy - lvl 130 archer > hacked
Son_Goku - lvl 130>120 trojan>warrior
IIchig0 - lvl 130>130>130 ninja>warrior>warrior - 274 Potency
IIceman - lvl 110>73 water>water plus others.
IInferno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 12:03   #249
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!
 
BADMAN-2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,730
BADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
We need more freedom less government. We must refuse any policy that slightly resembles socialism! We must be free to fully participate in our democratic and capitalistic ideals... like AIG.

Hi Traitor.
__________________
POSTS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH ARE AS FOLLOWS....

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Oh if you're talking about my so called 'mullet' that i don't have anymore haha..
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post

And no i'm intiligent irl

Last edited by BADMAN-2.0; 08-13-2009 at 12:08.
BADMAN-2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 12:06   #250
BADMAN-2.0
oHmYGODDD!
 
BADMAN-2.0's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 1,730
BADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond reputeBADMAN-2.0 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IInferno View Post
He's worse than the banks how would 85,000,000,000 divided by 200,000,000 ever equal 425,000. It actually equals $425 for each person, not really something to get excited about cos thats probably food for 1 month plus a bit extra.
That is food for about 3 weeks for us fat Americans haha. Even if we had a bill to pay with it we would probably just go play some holdem at the Casino!
__________________
POSTS THAT MAKE ME LAUGH ARE AS FOLLOWS....

Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Oh if you're talking about my so called 'mullet' that i don't have anymore haha..
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post

And no i'm intiligent irl
BADMAN-2.0 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 12:15   #251
LadydeathSeeker
banned
 
LadydeathSeeker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
Posts: 2,533
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
We need more freedom less government. We must refuse any policy that slightly resembles socialism! We must be free to fully participate in our democratic and capitalistic ideals... like AIG.

Hi Traitor.
HAI HAI, so when Are you gonna visit me in co 2.0, I need an FB partner D=! I need practice mate o.O! and get that fat butted Rogers back on here =.=;, drag him home, kidnap him I DUN GIVE A FLYING FUCK FORCE HIM TO COME BACK HERE BC I WANT TO argue/annoy/call him queer!
I miss teh roger D=!
And I still think declaring war to men would be good idea D=
__________________
Left CO A long time ago....
***65343;|***65507;|***9675;
Been what now...1 or 2yrs
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 12:47   #252
~YoShI~ V.7
Registered User
 
~YoShI~ V.7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 2,333
~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute~YoShI~ V.7 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
HAI HAI, so when Are you gonna visit me in co 2.0, I need an FB partner D=! I need practice mate o.O! and get that fat butted Rogers back on here =.=;, drag him home, kidnap him I DUN GIVE A FLYING FUCK FORCE HIM TO COME BACK HERE BC I WANT TO argue/annoy/call him queer!
I miss teh roger D=!
And I still think declaring war to men would be good idea D=
Can't everyone obtained a life.
__________________
Quit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
All religions are equally full of bull****.
and the people that believe in them are gullible ****s.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Get the fuck out of here, and take your fail with you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahare3 View Post
At least nobody scammed your mullet
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jerri~v.2.1 View Post
At first I was pissed, but when USA did 6 goals faster than I can wank, I couldn't do anything but laugh.


783028382
~YoShI~ V.7 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 13:06   #253
LadydeathSeeker
banned
 
LadydeathSeeker's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
Posts: 2,533
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~YoShI~ V.7 View Post
Can't everyone obtained a life.
well, I work too, you know, damn college and I barely touch CO 2.0 anymore lol xD i play pservers now, lots easyer and I can leave them lot faster as soon I has no more CPs "." =X.
meh, I are at work, I am on my break and I am trying to find out bout an event on facebook D=, just a big party D= with alchool and an amusement park D= with rock and electronik ^^ and I am seeing this other event, rave that finishes at 5 am ^^, dancing 3 days in a row then I ma collaps in bed to sleep to go back to work the day after =.=;
and oh yea... college too =.= **** COLLEGE AND WORK AND ANYTYPE OF BOREDUM I HATE >.<!
oh hiya yoshi ^^
edit: yay, 43 min left... then I go at my bff play on her ps3 since mine is still in vacation at my bro's
__________________
Left CO A long time ago....
***65343;|***65507;|***9675;
Been what now...1 or 2yrs
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!

Last edited by LadydeathSeeker; 08-13-2009 at 13:19.
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 13:42   #254
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha
 
BuddhaIncarnate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: One with the Universe
Posts: 6,133
BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
That is food for about 3 weeks for us fat Americans haha. Even if we had a bill to pay with it we would probably just go play some holdem at the Casino!
I was thinking about this issue over lunch and I think we share a common grounds that I will try to emphasize.

You want good healthcare and education for your kid, actually, let's make that great healthcare and education. We all want that for our children.

The difference between us lies in the fact that you have faith that the government will do it. I want excellent healthcare and education for my kids, so I am going to work hard to make enough money so that they can be cared for to the best of my ability.

You are probably doing the same thing, just without thinking about it. Then something like this government bill comes along, promising all kinds of goodies. You, wanting the best for your kids, probably are eager for some healthcare reform, which is needed badly in our system. Unfortunately, this particular plan is full of lies. Please, understand the things that they have put in them, don't just take the responsibility of money from you. They also take away the decision process on life and death. Intensive care and pulling the plug are a family decision. Why should government have a say on whether your kid gets to keep trying to live on a machine? They should have no say whatever on when the plug is pulled, on when you give up.

Let me address you honestly on this issue, because you have questioned my life responsibilities. I would be working manual labor for the rest of my life if I didn't need money to raise a family. I love learning, but I have no care for having a piece of paper that tells others I am smart. Unfortunately, I need it to be able to provide for my future family. This is why I work hard, now, to gain a stable platform to earn a decent amount of money. When I find a wife, I will be able to start into home ownership. When I have kids, I will be able to set aside money for their college education. Hopefully, I will even be able to afford to have my wife be a stay at home mother so that we can Home-School our kids. I don't trust the public education. I want my kids to learn as fast as they can, and to enjoy it. I don't need them held back, or forced to fit a mold of other kids.

In the end, you are right. I don't have a family. I don't have kids. I do have aspirations, though. And the family I hope to have is just as important to me now as it will be then, and I will do everything in my power to protect them from having to live in a country where they cannot excel over everyone else.
__________________
Unity - Playing Conquer on Peace mode.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-13-2009, 13:42   #255
KENSHIN666
Oh noes...
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: washington dc
Posts: 203
KENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond reputeKENSHIN666 has a reputation beyond repute
F-It.

Give the damn bail out money to another country and let them deal with it.

Screw Healthcare! We'er all gonna die anyways.

Who needs a damn home loan? I live in a *****in van down by the river stealing WiFi from Jack&Jerry.

College? As-if! I dont need no stinkin degree. UnEmployment is easy to cheat, any dumb ******* can do that!

THE ROOF! THE ROOF! THE ROOF IS ON FIRE!! WE DON'T NEED NO WATER, LET THE MOTHER *****ER BURN!
KENSHIN666 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 22:56.