Old 07-30-2009, 21:13   #46
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu!S View Post
Invested smarter? What?!?! Dude you spending thousands of dollars into a GAME... how is that concidered smart
what he probably means is he didnt go through 3 different servers like dynamite or w.e and spend money in three diff servers... i think

but they both suck...

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
-Beast- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-01-2009, 22:48   #47
atriel
Hotstuff

atriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond reputeatriel has a reputation beyond repute
ROFL! ROFL! ROFL!

The real loser is the one still pouring money into a 2D almost dead and over the hill game while the real intelligent ones have moved on and away from this money pit with full of bugs and callous and blind GMs.
~Cashmere~ 130 water ~ 110 war

QUIT CO 250409. RIP .

PWI - Lost City
LeirtA lvl 101 heavy arcane venomancer
Atreana lvl 100 archer
atriel is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 00:21   #48
krizz
Banned

krizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
he's one of them people
sorry... *those

i have to point it out =x
krizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 03:04   #49
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElQuarko View Post
You say "using" like it's a device or something to help me insult you. It's not, it's just the truth. Your arrogance and elitism is overwhelming, and though nobody else will say it, I guarantee you almost everyone silently agrees with me. Keep arguing back, though, it's funny. Since you have nothing on me it just makes you look like more of an ass and strengthens my point.
still going on with your childish bull****? ''its the truth'' ''i am martin luther king :0''
moron you wouldn't even know the truth if it hit you right in the face.
btw, you should really leave thinking to a horse. you have been assuming so many things (in the childish way you do, not that i expect much from you).
and another thing, ''you have nothing on me'' its because i dont even know who you are... i dont even know if you still play or i already made you quit... neither could i actually care.
you know pretty well i am known around here. and you dont have to guess that 80+ percent around doesnt know you neither care about your existence mister nobody

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu!S View Post
Invested smarter? What?!?! Dude you spending thousands of dollars into a GAME... how is that concidered smart
I also have thousands of erm whats it called in english ... i think stocks, not the ingame thing but the real stuff.
and its also save to say that i am a professional erm erm .. one of these people that do that stuff xD

in other words. 2k usd leaves me cold. you might find it alot, but its play money for me.

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 06:16   #50
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by krizz View Post
sorry... *those

i have to point it out =x
yeah yeah, i don't think about what i'm typing lol and i don't read it before i click submit xD
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 20:35   #51
ElQuarko
Banned

ElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fady1wu View Post
and another thing, ''you have nothing on me'' its because i dont even know who you are... i dont even know if you still play or i already made you quit... neither could i actually care.
you know pretty well i am known around here. and you dont have to guess that 80+ percent around doesnt know you neither care about your existence mister nobody [/font]
Well you just proved yourself wrong right there. You're right, you clearly don't know me at all. You talk to me about "assuming too much", yet you assume that because I don't make myself known at GW that I'm "nobody"... as if what you think of people makes them somebody or not! HA! Your ignorance always makes me laugh.
ElQuarko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 01:11   #52
krizz
Banned

krizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond reputekrizz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
yeah yeah, i don't think about what i'm typing lol and i don't read it before i click submit xD
neither do i, but i have to listen to people saying them instead of those all day long.
krizz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2009, 11:59   #53
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
Quote:
Well you just proved yourself wrong right there. You're right, you clearly don't know me at all. You talk to me about "assuming too much", yet you assume that because I don't make myself known at GW that I'm "nobody"... as if what you think of people makes them somebody or not! HA! Your ignorance always makes me laugh.

So your saying that people do know you? (right)
interesting...
but just a lame comeback if you ask me...

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2009, 19:34   #54
ElQuarko
Banned

ElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fady1wu View Post

So your saying that people do know you? (right)
interesting...
but just a lame comeback if you ask me...
If you weren't so busy fapping over your +12s you might even have noticed people calling me by my real name. Good thing nobody asked you...
ElQuarko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-08-2009, 23:38   #55
snp|revenge
Banned

snp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to snp|revenge Send a message via Skype™ to snp|revenge
People know me. =]

Quote:
If you weren't so busy fapping over your +12s you might even have noticed people calling me by my real name. Good thing nobody asked you...
He faps over his +12s? That's absurd. Unless he angles himself over the screen. Those +12s aren't real.
snp|revenge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2009, 03:37   #56
OptimaL
In between

OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
COMMIE SCUM!
OptimaL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2009, 10:40   #57
snp|revenge
Banned

snp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond reputesnp|revenge has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to snp|revenge Send a message via Skype™ to snp|revenge
Okay?
snp|revenge is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-09-2009, 13:55   #58
georgeb
Pro Plvler

georgeb has a reputation beyond reputegeorgeb has a reputation beyond reputegeorgeb has a reputation beyond reputegeorgeb has a reputation beyond reputegeorgeb has a reputation beyond reputegeorgeb has a reputation beyond reputegeorgeb has a reputation beyond reputegeorgeb has a reputation beyond reputegeorgeb has a reputation beyond reputegeorgeb has a reputation beyond reputegeorgeb has a reputation beyond repute
lolz.. i for one never bought a single db from tq... i even sold dbz and stuff worth 300$ to other pplz.... its all a matter of perspective..
i remember in the old times there was this brazilian guy ... he bought dbz from tq for like 3$ and sold them to other br's for 5$ each ... that dude made some hard money )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fellatio View Post
RL sucks no respawn points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Godflesh View Post
PoonD likes to look in your bedroom so he can get a "pikachou" and then maybe if your asleep he can "squirtle in your "Myeowth".
Quote:
Originally posted by KingWozaski
Retard, It a game not to make friends. Idiot!! This is a pvp game. Kill Kill Kill.
https://suigintou.desudesudesu.org/4scrape/
new mod... lets see how it turns out
georgeb is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2009, 03:59   #59
~WraTh~
Nia's

~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute~WraTh~ has a reputation beyond repute
Actually if Jason played his cards right and made a nin/war/tro he'd been past what Josh does now.
Which is...full +12 bulked out player = dead on the pixel screen waste of money to see a ghost.
My my far from the exalted never dies RRS who proclaimed on forums xD
See the thing is this..if everyone was same geared the only winners would be the skilled.
Fire=nado=no skill xD so DQ that breed from existence
Game got past pathetic with talis making noobs brave and elite unkillable or damn near it.
Who enjoys this crap?Who in their right mind enjoys this?

Lets play a scene...Jump..Jump fog fog fog zap nado w/e the foek...dead
<Brag-fest>"Easyyyyy" "Pawntttttttttt" (P.S FOEK EGYS)
<Brag-fest>"Pawnt even fogged geeee gooo me"
I only noted one thing,cause I got to know both and all sides from fady-jer-hiko-joe-elfy seen many wierd things in co.
From the planning against angel brood/egys (always always kill the egys and the whole genocide of their friends/allies PERIOD)
Then the now logging in against DT.
The only thing that I remember is its always 10-1 or 2 either way.
If it was me and Josh vs the egys or now Josh/Hiko and or Josh/Joe vs a guild of dt.
Now someone said its because they "HATE" Josh xD
Personally people need to redo their mind-frame and set views if you get to the point of hating on a pos game called co lol.
Now sure go rebel against the got damn retards that invented the game
But is quite funny to see rrs dying/running/logging now...that funny to anyone else?
So its killed before talis(easy/do-able),killed with talis(damn near impossible),and now killed after horse kinda easy o.0

***Sorry Fady not you,just the ego or being all top spot pot/unkillable.
Its hardly brag-worthy for you or Jerome really...
I mean would an NFL team brag vs a High-School team?
That don't make any sense xD Now flip the scripts and you see the bragging worthy

When you find purpose and meaning in life nothing really matters then truly..

Nia is this to me <3

"And a rep for 1/2 the pair known as Justinia" (Dunno who rep'd this comment but I found it cute)
GOALS
Fixing Atm:Pene(Fixed),Cele(Lvl 5),Seizer(Fixed),Nix(Fixed)
Fixed:Intensify,Fog,Rest Weapons/Arch/Summons
[]D [] []V[] []D Wars Farmed 4
***1898;***7916;***616;***565;***9829;***327;***65155;***7680;
~WraTh~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 09-02-2009, 04:42   #60
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~WraTh~ View Post
Fire=nado=no skill xD so DQ that breed from existence
fires do take skill to play, yeah all they do is nado but you gotta stay out of range of fbs/herc and be able to jump and aim for the person your trying to hit.....try doing that when there's a million other people jumping around x.x, if your gonna say it like that then tros take no skill to play..herc/zap

and now any char takes no skill to play as long as you started with ninja.
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: