Old 07-26-2009, 13:04   #16
ElQuarko
Banned

ElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BallOnStick View Post
i'm sorry

but whats wrong with being good at a game you play?
Nothing at all. I'm good at this game. BP has nothing whatsoever to do with skill.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bauer View Post
elec nubhie, he crys about every thing.
Yep, that's me to a tee alright. Just ignore all the joking I do... and the serious conversations... and the bug discussions, and the suggestions, and the occasional spam. And that's just on this forum. Cuz yeah, you know me so well.

You needa put [/ignorance] at the end of that post.
ElQuarko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-26-2009, 20:12   #17
Marija
ProNoob

Marija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond reputeMarija has a reputation beyond repute
o_o

~*Lust*~
Level: 131-50 trojan-warrior
Guild:
Spouse:

-VixeN-
Level: 130 Water-130 War- 132 Tro
Guild: None
Spouse:

quit.

Chris says:
i wish i was a woman
Chris says:
so id be less stupid

Lotak - Here is a statistic for you! says:
you know you love the Jew

Quote:
Originally Posted by snp|revenge View Post
Lotak - Here is a statistic for you! says:
guys are simple creatures
they'd do anything that's remotely hot and has a hole

That's so not true! It wouldn't even need a hole.
Marija is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2009, 09:11   #18
Gaines

Gaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ElQuarko View Post
Nothing at all. I'm good at this game. BP has nothing whatsoever to do with skill.

Yep, that's me to a tee alright. Just ignore all the joking I do... and the serious conversations... and the bug discussions, and the suggestions, and the occasional spam. And that's just on this forum. Cuz yeah, you know me so well.

You needa put [/ignorance] at the end of that post.
The one thing I know you have skills in is complaining and crying to people who are better than you in an online game LOL

Gaines- tro-war-tro
130-130-133
274 potency

Quote:
SlyOne speaks to Gaines:
Lol, egys, all egys, tell him that Alt+f4 gives them dbs and watch them all dc : P
Gaines speaks to SlyOne:
xD
Gaines is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-28-2009, 13:15   #19
ElQuarko
Banned

ElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond reputeElQuarko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaines View Post
The one thing I know you have skills in is complaining and crying to people who are better than you in an online game LOL

I don't recall having a problem with you, nor do I remember insulting you, or asking for you to insult me... or rather, TRY to insult me.

By throwing the same idiotic, boring, repetetive, and just plain wrong insults at me you've only handed your weapon over to me to beat you with. First of all, "crying" is the stupidest word people use on the internet nowadays. When somebody is logically and intelligently giving somebody a verbal asswhooping, how is it that it could possibly cross your tiny mind that tears might be involved? Compaining... eh... I guess if you're an idiot you could see it that way. It's actually called arguing. Making a point, followed by rebuttle from both sides until one cedes defeat. What I do is not "crying" or "complaining", you oaf, it's what bored, smart people do for ****s and giggles: running verbal circles around the morons who try pathetically to make them feel bad about something as trivial as virtual items. Which brings me to my second point: you would be hard pressed to find somebody on this forum who is actually more skilled (quit thinking with your wallet) than me at this game, with the exception of using a fire tao, which I've only ever borrowed. So... the "one thing" that you know is wrong in all facets. Ouch, dude. Guess you should've stayed in school.

Bis interimitur qui suis armis perit.

Last edited by ElQuarko; 07-28-2009 at 13:19.
Old 07-29-2009, 09:04   #20
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
Quote:
I don't recall having a problem with you, nor do I remember insulting you, or asking for you to insult me... or rather, TRY to insult me.

By throwing the same idiotic, boring, repetetive, and just plain wrong insults at me you've only handed your weapon over to me to beat you with. First of all, "crying" is the stupidest word people use on the internet nowadays. When somebody is logically and intelligently giving somebody a verbal asswhooping, how is it that it could possibly cross your tiny mind that tears might be involved? Compaining... eh... I guess if you're an idiot you could see it that way. It's actually called arguing. Making a point, followed by rebuttle from both sides until one cedes defeat. What I do is not "crying" or "complaining", you oaf, it's what bored, smart people do for ****s and giggles: running verbal circles around the morons who try pathetically to make them feel bad about something as trivial as virtual items. Which brings me to my second point: you would be hard pressed to find somebody on this forum who is actually more skilled (quit thinking with your wallet) than me at this game, with the exception of using a fire tao, which I've only ever borrowed. So... the "one thing" that you know is wrong in all facets. Ouch, dude. Guess you should've stayed in school.

I didnt actually read this wall of text but i sow the bolded word in it ''skills''
where is a question boy. how far did these skills get you?
your still nothing, neither do i believe you have been on that much.

keep on talking about how much skill you got on an online game, its really not gona help you at all, your still hopeless.

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2009, 11:03   #21
-Beast-
*** H8er

Location: UNDER EVERY MODS BED... IM WATCHING U Posts: 3,023+
-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute-Beast- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fady1wu View Post
I didnt actually read this wall of text but i sow the bolded word in it ''skills''

keep on talking about how much skill you got on an online game, its really not gona help you at all, your still hopeless.

i remember there was a time U were scared of others "skills"

y did the moderator cross the road?

to fack the chiken

no spek inglis? get Rosetta Stone Bish
-Beast- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2009, 12:44   #22
Gaines

Gaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond reputeGaines has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Alright alright, maybe your right your not crying. As if I said crying, it didnt have to mean that you where crying irl. But I think you understand what I mean about my statement, and the way you are replieing to me by flaming kinda prooves that I am right and you know it.

I didnt really try to insult you either, im just tired you hearing you complaining about everyones bulking and that you are one of the fiew that actually play the game as it is and dont "think with your wallet."

And one more thing, I never left school cuz I havent finished it yet.

Sorry for insulting you so bad mister I will say no more.

Gaines- tro-war-tro
130-130-133
274 potency

Quote:
SlyOne speaks to Gaines:
Lol, egys, all egys, tell him that Alt+f4 gives them dbs and watch them all dc : P
Gaines speaks to SlyOne:
xD
Gaines is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-29-2009, 14:03   #23
ElQuarko
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaines View Post
Alright alright, maybe your right your not crying. As if I said crying, it didnt have to mean that you where crying irl. But I think you understand what I mean about my statement, and the way you are replieing to me by flaming kinda prooves that I am right and you know it.

I didnt really try to insult you either, im just tired you hearing you complaining about everyones bulking and that you are one of the fiew that actually play the game as it is and dont "think with your wallet."

And one more thing, I never left school cuz I havent finished it yet.

Sorry for insulting you so bad mister I will say no more.
Too lazy to find it ATM, but I did make a post explaining how I love these flame sessions. It would take something unfathomably profound to very seriously hurt my feelings. I honestly just like arguing... *shrug*

Quote:

Oh where to begin with you...

From the top I guess: "wall of text"? Hardly. If that's too much for you to read than you're just plain stupid.

My skills have done quite a lot for me in-game, actually. I've dropped 10k+ hp 2nd rb tros with 1-2k hits while I was 1st rb and being 1- or 2-hit by the opponent. Considering that half the reason I play is for FAIR PvP and the other half is for the silly drama, I don't care enough to waste ****loads of money on this free game. A great deal of my gear was paid for or gained with my skills. In fact, I got my club off Morelean with a well-placed FB while he was red-named before *** patches saved PKer's gear.

I'm nothing? How do you figure? What is "something" to you, then? Oh, right, 281+ BP. Because nobody can be your friend unless they bulk. Well I'm quite happy to be "nothing" in your eyes, then. I made friends without spending money.

No, I haven't been on that much. Is that a problem? Gee, I'm sorry I've been spending so much time playing this new game called REAL LIFE. Also Lord of the Rings Online. Which is infinitely better than CO.

"Keep on talking" is hardly accurate, since I barely ever mention my skill. Why don't you keep on bragging about how much money you've wasted on an online game? It's really not gonna help you at all, you're still hopeless.

And, once again: Bis interimitur qui suis armis perit.

Last edited by ElQuarko; 07-29-2009 at 14:15.
Old 08-02-2009, 03:16   #24
fady1wu
Sweet Kiss

fady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond reputefady1wu has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to fady1wu
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Beast- View Post
i remember there was a time U were scared of others "skills"
there was non.
even in the times i used to die alot on the noob trojan it had never anything to do with scared...

Quote:
Oh where to begin with you...

From the top I guess: "wall of text"? Hardly. If that's too much for you to read than you're just plain stupid.

My skills have done quite a lot for me in-game, actually. I've dropped 10k+ hp 2nd rb tros with 1-2k hits while I was 1st rb and being 1- or 2-hit by the opponent. Considering that half the reason I play is for FAIR PvP and the other half is for the silly drama, I don't care enough to waste ****loads of money on this free game. A great deal of my gear was paid for or gained with my skills. In fact, I got my club off Morelean with a well-placed FB while he was red-named before *** patches saved PKer's gear.

I'm nothing? How do you figure? What is "something" to you, then? Oh, right, 281+ BP. Because nobody can be your friend unless they bulk. Well I'm quite happy to be "nothing" in your eyes, then. I made friends without spending money.

No, I haven't been on that much. Is that a problem? Gee, I'm sorry I've been spending so much time playing this new game called REAL LIFE. Also Lord of the Rings Online. Which is infinitely better than CO.

"Keep on talking" is hardly accurate, since I barely ever mention my skill. Why don't you keep on bragging about how much money you've wasted on an online game? It's really not gonna help you at all, you're still hopeless.

And, once again: Bis interimitur qui suis armis perit.
after all this bull**** of yours i got nothing mroe to say that lol :>
its a good thing you understand your nothing. :>
and its also a good thing you hate me for my money. :>

I will leave you with that.

Knowledge Of The Sword

The Wireless Lag!
How to get 971 pkpionts in 120 seconds - And its all because of you!
Conquer - Getting Away With Murder!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aniema View Post
If your not a bulker your a paypaler.
If your not a paypaler your a newb.
If your a newb your an egy.
fady1wu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-02-2009, 20:28   #25
ElQuarko
Banned

Quote:
there was non.
even in the times i used to die alot on the noob trojan it had never anything to do with scared...

after all this bull**** of yours i got nothing mroe to say that lol :>
its a good thing you understand your nothing. :>
and its also a good thing you hate me for my money. :>

I will leave you with that.
LOL. You haven't understood a single thing I've said I guess. Self owned. Again. Three strikes, you're out.
Old 08-03-2009, 00:12   #26
Element.

Element. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond reputeElement. has a reputation beyond repute
Isnt this guy a scammer? O.o

Gear

Super +6 SDG Cap -5%
Super +4 Neck -5%
Super +6 SDG Ring -5%
Super +8 SDG/SDG Spear
Super +5 STG Robe -5%
Super +4 Boots -5%
Super +6 RTGx2 Fan -1%
Super +6 RRGx2 Tower
Miraculous Gourd
Royal Dignity

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkPee View Post
Bauer scammed my virginnity.
Element. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 03:30   #27
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Element. View Post
Isnt this guy a scammer? O.o
Don't think so
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 22:27   #28
Jason120
Dynamite_Kid

Jason120 has a reputation beyond reputeJason120 has a reputation beyond reputeJason120 has a reputation beyond reputeJason120 has a reputation beyond reputeJason120 has a reputation beyond reputeJason120 has a reputation beyond reputeJason120 has a reputation beyond reputeJason120 has a reputation beyond reputeJason120 has a reputation beyond reputeJason120 has a reputation beyond reputeJason120 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

omg, Ur so pro cause u spend money on a game. Like anyone has any idea what your true skills are. duh....

This coming from personal expierence

SnowWhite:
336 Pot----------Dynamite_Kid---lvl 130-130-134
Full +12 Tro--- Dead
300 Pot----------D`Angelo --- lvl 130-130-134
Fire---Dead
296 Pot----------~Root_Beer~ --- lvl 130-130-131
STG Rev Water---Dead

Marlow Inc.
Realtech Inc.
Yes I love money
and Yes I`m a Rich F***
So STFU and Just deal with it
Jason120 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-03-2009, 22:40   #29
Milenkoski
Banned

Milenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond reputeMilenkoski has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Milenkoski
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jason120 View Post
omg, Ur so pro cause u spend money on a game. Like anyone has any idea what your true skills are. duh....

This coming from personal expierence
And you are pro cus you spended 500 $ less than him?
Milenkoski is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 08-04-2009, 04:39   #30
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milenkoski View Post
And you are pro cus you spended 500 $ less than him?
according to other people he's spent more except he did it over a bunch of servers lol
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: