Jonstar

Jonstar will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Originally posted by Lorderon
i agree!!!!!!
Jonstar is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-05-2006, 16:16   #17
Axeweilder

Axeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond reputeAxeweilder has a reputation beyond repute
At least the creator of this thread knows his vocab :P

EMERALD SERVER

Mortal~Ranger|Archer|L11x-Active(hunting and training)
~Axeweilder~|WTao|L60-Stigger
Pickle|Trojan|L87-Bot Pker

Quote:
Originally posted by LilDragon
the bots are playing. CO is just like the matrix and fighting against botters is like fighting an agent. all we need is a Neo to take them out...
Quote:
Originally posted by Belinda
If anyone still plays runescape after playing conquer, I will **** in a cardboard box, attactch an explosive to it so when its opened, the **** blows into your face.

That is what playing runescape does k.
Axeweilder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 14:55   #18
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Epic bloody BUMP!

Sorry, I felt like bumping my 3 year old thread.. They grow up so fast *tear*
GIVE ME BACK MY OLD ACCOUNT!!
~C10uD~M4n~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 18:38   #19
-gemini-
nublet? ♥

-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute-gemini- has a reputation beyond repute
since you already bumped it..

you know what's funny? 3 years later.. it still applies! XD
-gemini- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 18:53   #20
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute~C10uD~M4n~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by -gemini- View Post
since you already bumped it..

you know what's funny? 3 years later.. it still applies! XD
ofc , no one changes lol
Old 07-21-2009, 20:20   #21
willworkforbooz

willworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond reputewillworkforbooz has a reputation beyond repute
tl;dr
willworkforbooz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-21-2009, 21:06   #22
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by C10uD View Post
Some of you guys take the game way too seriously and whine about any little thing that happens to you... IF the game were made to be nothing but plvling, mining, and whacking monsters, it would be a pretty frigging boring game... So, I have a few things to say- I frankly don't care if you flame whatever or me.

Firstly, stop complaining about the pkers 24/7 -.-, you aren't going to get rid of them. Besides they have their own way of enjoying the game; If they don't exactly correlate with your plans for perfect game play, don't play - you'd do much better off playing tomogotchi for all I care, don't ruin it for everyone else.

Secondly, quit saying that so-and-so have no life and making rude comments at them, it's annoying and chances are you play conquer more than they do; so get a job, get a girlfriend, and get your own place cause you probably wont get either of the other two if your 30 and still living with your mom.

Third, stop being so uptight over everything, I know someone that said she would quit every time someone pked her -.- and a lot of you are the same... I have this to say - stop procrastinating and do it already; if your going to be like that no one wants you around anyhow.

Fourth-to the noobs-, stop asking for plvling and just lvl yourselves already. It is the most annoying thing to be spammed by noobs that are bugging you for plvling when you have something else you want to do. If the high lvl player has a star over their head... then ask for plvling.

Fifth (not necessary) If your going to play on an English server, please take the time to learn how to speak English well enough for others to understand you, cause it is very difficult to make out what you said out of "1kk give sword" or "king tel find plx k?" (Those are actual quotes -.-) Luckily I can understand it most of the time but a lot of people have no idea what you're saying.

Lastly, I have a few rules of C1OuD to make a better game play- eherm.... 1.Pull finger from posterior and let loose already, 2.stop begging 3.stop complaining 4. Do something about it yourself 5.If all else fails to make you content, quit the game or change servers; but you'll find the same thing anywhere you go.

Now that I have that said... YES, I was contradictory to my own article; I have complained about your complaints and abnoxities. YES, I expect to be flamed to the fullest extent at some point or another, but I'll let you in on a secret..... I.... Don't.... Care.... YES, following the saying "be proactive not reactive" makes it better, NO, you don't have to pull your finger from your posterior.. If you like it there go ahead and leave it (whatever floats your boat) YES, I am now going to give you my character name, and server so that you may whine, complain or take revenge for my hurting words in any way you see fit. That is all.

Cl0uD- pyramid C10uD- pyramid C1OuD- arbiter (if you can't find the difference between the three, copy and paste into notepad.

**A couple notes about the things I'm getting flamed most for on the comments page....

1. I did not say to change your language if you can't speak English, if you somehow get that I'm sorry... but you are reading with the wrong mood in mind and probably aren't reading it thouroughly. I simply asked that if you don't speak much English, that you take the time to make it articulate enough for others to understand you.

2. Don't over-read the pker part either; I don't like their attitudes either but you have to suck it up and live with em... kinda like wives and mothers.

3. Lastly, no I don't fluently speak any other language, so stop cursing at me in portugese etc. (or continue, it doesn't really matter to me) but I do understand little bits of some other languages so watch what you say or you might be the center attention in my next flame j/k
I'm aware this is an old bump but you know how I am:

Since this is the tips/hints section, I'm going to go ahead and throw in that in the three instances you used the phrase "if your," it should have been "if you're". (Your shows possession, you're is a contraction of the words you and are.)

Also, Portuguese is the name of a language, and is therefore capitalized just as you capitalized English, and thoroughly has one less "u" in it.

I'd let you use the made up word abnoxities... but the word you're modeling it after is obnoxious, not abnoxious.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-22-2009, 06:21   #23
~C10uD~M4n~
Panda Bear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post
I'm aware this is an old bump but you know how I am:

Since this is the tips/hints section, I'm going to go ahead and throw in that in the three instances you used the phrase "if your," it should have been "if you're". (Your shows possession, you're is a contraction of the words you and are.)

Also, Portuguese is the name of a language, and is therefore capitalized just as you capitalized English, and thoroughly has one less "u" in it.

I'd let you use the made up word abnoxities... but the word you're modeling it after is obnoxious, not abnoxious.
I made typos, I know . You'll find more if you take the time to look closely, but I couldn't very well edit them, since C10uD is banned.
Old 07-24-2009, 03:53   #24
KingRichard(SW)
Goderator

KingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond reputeKingRichard(SW) has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow

english one number 5 i agree with the most !!!!

Name:
Script
Class:
Ninja > Warrior > Water
Levels:
130 > 130 > 130

(Character Under Construction)
KingRichard(SW) is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2009, 06:12   #25
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~C10uD~M4n~ View Post
I made typos, I know . You'll find more if you take the time to look closely, but I couldn't very well edit them, since C10uD is banned.
I know, that's why I said "you know how I am."
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: