Old 07-23-2009, 22:08   #31
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
If I never notice you do anything, then we will get along just fine.
ah shiet ur alive when I am online, I must escape *breaks window and jumps off and fly's away like superman\woman*
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2009, 22:19   #32
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
ah shiet ur alive when I am online, I must escape *breaks window and jumps off and fly's away like superman\woman*
So you have balls of steel and a vagina.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2009, 22:21   #33
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lotak View Post
So I decided to mod this section because I was led to believe that there was lots of food and money and beautiful Jewish girls here.

Anyone care to shed some light on that?
Being a mod on these forums is like playing the game itself: why bother?

Btw, Dex loves when you force-filter his filter bypasses, even if it is a very 2006'ish thing to do in a place that functions perfectly without mods.. and even if it involves language a 12 year old wouldn't find offense.

P.S. > ***1505;***1493;***1508;***1512; ***1497;***1492;***1493;***1491;***1497;~! What's this about beautiful Jewish girls? Lies and slander?

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-

Last edited by Timoko; 07-23-2009 at 22:28.
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-23-2009, 23:29   #34
itachi183

itachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond reputeitachi183 has a reputation beyond repute
hello, the douche in my sig was the last mod that was driven out of here, hopefully you won't follow the same path.

jew.
Old 07-24-2009, 01:34   #35
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Location: Suomi prkl!!!!!!!! Posts: 8815 + 1609 + 1091 + 113 = 11628
ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
There were few after Winddancer if I recall correctly O.o
ananta...~v.4 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2009, 03:47   #36
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Lol, cat mod. I guess that fits pretty well. Catnip is a good parry for me, but...it's not enough! Mwahahaha *snicker*

>_> You cussing harmlessly? Is that true? Oh, wait, maybe I cuss in mean tones, but only at Egyptians Stop being so mean to Lotak, he's really not that bad.

I do have to admit, Sapphire-peeples do things our own way, kinda always been that way as far as I can remember. I can't totally agree with you, have to keep up my image you know. *throws knife* >
Gotta find something else then to bribe you with! I'm not like some other mods that take no sh*t from anyone, and are what you regular members call "Nazi mods".

Don't judge me before I've even moved, that's all I ask.

Quote:
If I never notice you do anything, then we will get along just fine.
If you don't do anything extreme, then we will get along fine and dandy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoko View Post
Being a mod on these forums is like playing the game itself: why bother?

Btw, Dex loves when you force-filter his filter bypasses, even if it is a very 2006'ish thing to do in a place that functions perfectly without mods.. and even if it involves language a 12 year old wouldn't find offense.

P.S. > ***1505;***1493;***1508;***1512; ***1497;***1492;***1493;***1491;***1497;~! What's this about beautiful Jewish girls? Lies and slander?
So its really fun and exciting?
There are some really hot Jewish girls out there, just as there are some really hot blacks, whites, Christians, Muslims, Americans, Chinese, Aussies etc....

Quote:
Originally Posted by itachi183 View Post
hello, the douche in my sig was the last mod that was driven out of here, hopefully you won't follow the same path.
jew.
Guess we will see
Person of another religion / atheist.

Neko, how about these?
Attached Thumbnails
1.gif  
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2009, 05:35   #37
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
It seems like you mod wherever I post...

Are you following me, Lotak?
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2009, 05:39   #38
ananta...~v.4
Banned

ananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond reputeananta...~v.4 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadagrail View Post

He's jew, you're Jesus. So I think he is following you because he wants to prove that you're false messiah. o.O

Last edited by Lotak; 07-24-2009 at 07:20.
Old 07-24-2009, 05:53   #39
Lotak
Pai&Yakumo

Lotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond reputeLotak has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Maybe

Quote:
Originally Posted by ananta...~v.4 View Post
He's jew, you're Jesus. So I think he is following you because he wants to prove that you're false messiah. o.O
Jesus isn't the real Messiah?!
R.I.P. Lotak: 18/07/07 - 01:10 05/10/09

How moon/vio gems affect levelling skills
Calculators courtesy of GoNz

Quote:
Originally Posted by anpaff View Post
Thread fails when Lotak comes on; its deleted or closed because you have no poll.
PM me with any CO/forum questions
Suggestions that need recommending

Do NOT PM me about posting rights. I know nothing of how it works.

Last edited by Lotak; 07-24-2009 at 07:28.
Lotak is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2009, 07:19   #40
F|_0 12 i A N
Banned

F|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond reputeF|_0 12 i A N has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via AIM to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via MSN to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via Yahoo to F|_0 12 i A N Send a message via Skype™ to F|_0 12 i A N
glad i saw everything now... nazi mod... jew mod... ect

i <3 world!
F|_0 12 i A N is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2009, 08:01   #41
UltimateBuzz

UltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond reputeUltimateBuzz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to UltimateBuzz
Quote:
So I decided to mod this section because I was led to believe that there was lots of food and money and beautiful Jewish girls here.

Anyone care to shed some light on that?
Wazaapppp lotak dont look to the wh***305;ney people on th***305;s forum sect***305;on soo how ya do***305;ng bud
UltimateBuzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2009, 09:12   #42
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Maybe
I'm somewhat disturbed, and very aroused...
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2009, 09:33   #43
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I'm somewhat disturbed, and very aroused...
Hi Jadajesus ;D

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2009, 09:39   #44
Ryuzaki

Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:
Whoa.

I made one introductory post and you already judge me.
I'm a lenient mod but there are a few things I don't like. Filter bypassing is one of them. I'd MUCH prefer, if you really felt the need to, you say "f**k". I use it, and it still gets the message across. Certain racist or derogatory words I won't stand for either.

I don't want to get into an argument over this, I just want want to keep this section relatively clean.
Not lenient enough if you aren't going to tolerate filter bypassing. What did I just tell you? That's the only thing I would like a mod to just ignore. What makes you think you can make up the terms around here? I've been here on sapphire forums for 4-5 years now? You... 4-5 days? It's like being in high school, and you, coming along as a substitute teacher out of the hundreds of primary teachers for only a couple of days, [note that's only an example] that's how insignificant you are lol. You're only temporary, I don't think we should be the ones to accustom to you, you should be doing the adjusting.
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]

Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-24-2009, 09:50   #45
ananta...~v.4
Banned

Quote:

Jesus isn't the real Messiah?!
As far as I know, Judaism considers Jesus just another prophet, right? Not Messiah.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: