Old 07-17-2009, 12:01   #1
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Emma Get Well Soon, We ALL Love Ya!

I just heard about your car acident and I am so so SAD.

Please get well soon & I will pray for a speedy recovery and that all the tests come back good.

I am so so so SAD with this news.

John, if you visit the forums at all please PM me the hospital and room number and Emma's name. I would like to get some flowers sent to you and your families at the hospital from all of us in Sapphire during this hard time. Its not everyday someone like Emma comes along and creates Joy with those around her. Some of us play this game as a game and cherrish the friendships we have made with many of you we may never meet yet wish we could.

Greg

Last edited by gotcha; 07-17-2009 at 12:15.
gotcha is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 12:07   #2
Stiggy~V.18

Stiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond repute
Who is Emma?
Old 07-17-2009, 12:14   #3
gotcha
Banned

gotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond reputegotcha has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiggy~V.18 View Post
Who is Emma?
Emma is HeMan's (John's) IRL GF. She has been playing her warrior Red Sonja.
Old 07-17-2009, 13:09   #4
Stiggy~V.18

Stiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond repute
Er... not heard of either of those characters.
Old 07-17-2009, 13:47   #5
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
I can sympathize with the "Some of us play this game as a game and cherish the friendships we have made with many of you we may never meet yet wish we could" idea.. but usually when I see this sort of thing mentioned here, about people who no one but the poster seems to know, I just think "do they even come on the forums, and if so, would they have wanted the incident made public?".

Well, dunno who either of them are, and I've never been a praying person, but I'll hope that she's okay. There will never be a prejudice in the world between bad things happening to apparently good people.

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 14:05   #6
gotcha
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoko View Post
I can sympathize with the "Some of us play this game as a game and cherish the friendships we have made with many of you we may never meet yet wish we could" idea.. but usually when I see this sort of thing mentioned here, about people who no one but the poster seems to know, I just think "do they even come on the forums, and if so, would they have wanted the incident made public?".

Well, dunno who either of them are, and I've never been a praying person, but I'll hope that she's okay. There will never be a prejudice in the world between bad things happening to apparently good people.
LOL. HeMan "John" has been on longer then me in this server so at least 4 years +. He just did not play that often. He used to pop in periodically on the forums long long ago. Sorry you did not know John or Emma. They are fun and good people.

You never play anymore and Emma is new to the server within the last year or so so you would not know her since you are never on xD. No fault of your, though, since ever since potency the game has gone downhill. :P
Old 07-17-2009, 14:17   #7
Dex3
Pain Train

Dex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond reputeDex3 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Dex3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stiggy~V.18 View Post
Who is Emma?
Heard of He-Man but no Emma
Old 07-17-2009, 14:29   #8
*Bushwacker*

*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute*Bushwacker* has a reputation beyond repute
Get well soon Emma, Gonna Miss you kickin my ass in Arena, so hurry back. If John reads forum he can relay this message but I'm sure the Forum and Game are the furthest from their minds at this time. Just preying for a speedy recovery
*Bushwacker* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 16:04   #9
*Jin*Sin*
Counter

*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute*Jin*Sin* has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to *Jin*Sin* Send a message via Skype™ to *Jin*Sin*
Gws :d

Guild Leader of ~Shangrala~

Super-2-SDG-+12-|-5|-Phase 6 Permed-Veil
Super-2-SDG-+12-|-1|-Necklace
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Ring
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-3|-Bead
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Bead
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 6 Permed-|-5|-Coat
Super-2-SDG-+12-Phase 3 Permed-|-3|-Boots
Super-2-STHG-+8-|-1|-HeavenFan
Super-2-SGG-+8-|-1|-StarTower
Super-+7-Crop-|-1|
+12-Steed

http://i.imgur.com/M0DE3.jpg
*Jin*Sin* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-17-2009, 17:18   #10
Timmers

Timmers has a reputation beyond reputeTimmers has a reputation beyond reputeTimmers has a reputation beyond reputeTimmers has a reputation beyond reputeTimmers has a reputation beyond reputeTimmers has a reputation beyond reputeTimmers has a reputation beyond reputeTimmers has a reputation beyond reputeTimmers has a reputation beyond reputeTimmers has a reputation beyond reputeTimmers has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by gotcha View Post
LOL. HeMan "John" has been on longer then me in this server so at least 4 years +. He just did not play that often. He used to pop in periodically on the forums long long ago. Sorry you did not know John or Emma. They are fun and good people.

You never play anymore and Emma is new to the server within the last year or so so you would not know her since you are never on xD. No fault of your, though, since ever since potency the game has gone downhill. :P
dont lie john isnt a good person lol jking. If you talk to him tell him i miss him and i'll be praying for emma ;P anyone that can put up with john must have the patience of buddha
please murder me first
Timmers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-18-2009, 13:08   #11
LadydeathSeeker
banned

Location: Acting as if I were banned meaning I won't be on =D
LadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond reputeLadydeathSeeker has a reputation beyond repute
EMMA MY LOVES, GET WELL SOON, If u do I might get u new shoes(?) wait...wah =.=; *too poor to gib shoes*
SO I JUST HOPE U GET WELL, WE LOVE YOU!
So I can show you my new FB skillz!!
I killed Christiano 2-3 times in jail D= I have improved =X!!
So hurry with the recovery but dun strain urself either ^^!
hope to see you soon Miss Emma ^^!
and sumthing sumthing.... ***3232;_***3232;
Deleting all my posts~
To completely ditch the forums.
Indeed =D!

I am peacefully Enjoying my Wii, NDS, 3DS, 64, PSP, PSX, PS2 and PS3.
When a good PC game comes out, I'll consider getting a Gamer PC, till then, Console Bit.ch.es =3!
LadydeathSeeker is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-19-2009, 22:30   #12
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadydeathSeeker View Post
EMMA MY LOVES, GET WELL SOON, If u do I might get u new shoes(?) wait...wah =.=; *too poor to gib shoes*
SO I JUST HOPE U GET WELL, WE LOVE YOU!
So I can show you my new FB skillz!!
I killed Christiano 2-3 times in jail D= I have improved =X!!
So hurry with the recovery but dun strain urself either ^^!
hope to see you soon Miss Emma ^^!
Christian0? He is possibly one of worst fbers I have ever seen. Only time I ever saw him get kills was when his aimbot was working, and even then he was bad enough with it he still begged me to leave him alone x.x

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2009, 05:49   #13
IInferno

IInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond reputeIInferno has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Christian0? He is possibly one of worst fbers I have ever seen. Only time I ever saw him get kills was when his aimbot was working, and even then he was bad enough with it he still begged me to leave him alone x.x
Ur still playing?

And Get Well Soon Emma
First 2 soc shield of sapphire only one for over a year
14 sockets, 263 Potency more to come
Mazzy - lvl 130 archer > hacked
Son_Goku - lvl 130>120 trojan>warrior
IIchig0 - lvl 130>130>130 ninja>warrior>warrior - 274 Potency
IIceman - lvl 110>73 water>water plus others.
IInferno is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2009, 07:23   #14
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
..Are you really sure she would want it to be made known to everyone and anyone that she's been in a car accident? :/

This isn't a very good place to post things such as this in the first place.....
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-20-2009, 08:44   #15
THOR1

THOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond reputeTHOR1 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
..Are you really sure she would want it to be made known to everyone and anyone that she's been in a car accident? :/

This isn't a very good place to post things such as this in the first place.....
~Agreed. However, I do hope Emma has a speedy recovery. She certainly seems like a nice person.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KENSHIN666 View Post
Welcome to TQ games! The Slum lords of the MMORPG world!
I follow the terms of service, why can't TQ?
QUITas of the "mount" patch. TQ has mounted us all enough.

Leykis 101 Graduate

Thorlock
Trojan>Warrior>Trojan
130>130>131

Working on my Ninja>Warrior>Trojan
Ninja currently 110

Chris is the reason I keep coming back. And I miss you terribly.
I lost 28 lbs during my divorce...well that's what a soul weighs.
-Christopher Titus (oh so true)
THOR1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: