Old 07-04-2009, 09:16   #46
Stiggy~V.18

Stiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond reputeStiggy~V.18 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
Not the newest one. . . lol. >.< it's so buggy and fail. They shouldn't of released it.
0.9.9? Only problem I've had with it is that sometimes the video is quite bright and blue-ish, which is kinda irritating. Just close it and re-open it and it's fine again.
Old 07-04-2009, 09:21   #47
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sophia41406 View Post
I am sorry my dear =/ it didn't work dont know why..it said, when I load it up to my DivX Player ... that it needed a DirectShow Codec ... I downloaded it... and nothing..
Did you download the OggDS0995 codec pack too? That has directshow codecs in it.
You downloaded the [Eclipse] episodes, right? What format is the file, MP4? AVI? MKV? And you used Media Player Classic instead of DivX, right?

VCL player is also good. Not as spectacular as everyone seems to make it out to be, but yea it's another good choice. I have around 10 different media players sitting around (why? No idea really), and MPC is always the first choice, VLC player is the back up. So if you DID try MPC, and it didn't work.. try VLC player. And try OggDS0995 for the directshow issue if MPC and VLC don't fix it. Ogg Vorbis incompatibility can be the problem or part of it.

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Originally Posted by BADMAN-2.0 View Post
Oh My God It's A Timoko Thread!
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Foreign Aid. You give it to them, and all you get back is Foreign Aids.
Quote:
I heard if your hand is bigger than your face, you have cancer.
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
I'll put badger down his pantsu ^^
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
Might be fun to watch. Like a train wreck of retards.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
Go maek luvs to ur mudkipz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Someone give me a rope so I can shoot myself -.-

Last edited by Timoko; 07-04-2009 at 14:36.
Timoko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2009, 21:29   #48
Sophia41406

Sophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timoko View Post
Did you download the OggDS0995 codec pack too? That has directshow codecs in it.
You downloaded the [Eclipse] episodes, right? What format is the file, MP4? AVI? MKV? And you used Media Player Classic instead of DivX, right?

VCL player is also good. Not as spectacular as everyone seems to make it out to be, but yea it's another good choice. I have around 10 different media players sitting around (why? No idea really), and MPC is always the first choice, VLC player is the back up. So if you DID try MPC, and it didn't work.. try VLC player. And try OggDS0995 for the directshow issue if MPC and VLC don't fix it. Ogg Vorbis incompatibility can be the problem or part of it.
I use DivX Only =x ... I can use Windows Media Player but I prefer DivX for several reasons... but I wont get into those details... I'll dont think I DL the OggDS0995 code but I'll try that and if not I'll DL VLC .... and I have DL'd like [Eclipse] 5 episodes of FMA but as of right now.... non have sound
... so here we go again... I'll let you know if it works.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenShin666.V2 View Post
Tryed VLC player yet?

Google:VLC player

Thats weird. I've never had to fiddle with codec packs. My Hard Drives are filled with movies from Korea and Japan, not to mention all the anime. Its giving me an excuse to convince the wife to invest in Solid State Drives(drools/dreams)

Anyways, VLC always got everything working for me.
If not... Then try making a new user on your PC just for movies. That way you'll have a clean profile just for that.
Thankx Alan I'll try that too if everything else fails

Quote:
Not the newest one. . . lol. >.< it's so buggy and fail. They shouldn't of released it.
oh my ... dont tell me that xD lol

Edit: and wth is a Matroska Media File (.mkv) o.0? Cuz since Timo ask what kinda file it was DL'd in ... decided to look into the properties xD and that is what it said o.o
and NO I did not use MPC =x I dont even have it xD lol
IIsisDelSolGoddess & #1 Spam Queen
My College SFCC,King of Mi<3
LadydeathSeeker Mi2nd Spam Queen
koudelka MiRoyal Messenger
ivanas-tao MiRoyal Princess
Neko.chan MiRoyal ExecutionerKitty
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
BuddhaIncarnate MiFav' God
OnlineBarbie MiOnly Royal Barbie
Arronax MiRoyal EliteKnightKOS
ananta...~v.4 MiRoyal EliteKnight
& Dexy is RoyallySexy

The KING:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Borny View Post
I officially: Hand over my title of top spammer of Sapphire to Sophia41406

Last edited by Sophia41406; 07-04-2009 at 22:14.
Sophia41406 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-04-2009, 21:51   #49
Sophia41406

Sophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond reputeSophia41406 has a reputation beyond repute
Nope I DL it the OggDS0995 .... Nor does DivX or WMP have sound when I play it and it still says on DivX when I load it up :

DivX Player: Audio Format Not Supported
You may need an additional audio decoder to play the soundtrack of this file
This file contains an audio track in an unknown format. You may need to install a DirectShow decoder for this audio format in order to hear the sound track if this file.

I guess I'll DL the other player... if that dont work .... I am watch it on the link that Ryu posted... OR ANY other ideas Timo OR if any has any other Ideas.... I be willing to try them

Edit: Second thought I cant DL VLC ... its only for windows 97, 98, and ME .....
I got windows Vista... and Vista is very picky >.<

Edit (again): Who can teach me how to take screen schots of my desktop ... or other windows that I have open?? Any one know?
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
& Dexy is RoyallySexy

The KING:
Quote:

Last edited by Sophia41406; 07-04-2009 at 22:04.
Old 07-04-2009, 22:19   #50
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Timoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond reputeTimoko has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I use DivX Only =x ... I can use the classic Windows Media Player but I prefer DivX for several reasons... but I wont get into those details... I'll dont think I DL the OggDS0995 code but I'll try that and if not I'll DL VLC .... and I have DL'd like 5 episodes of FMA but as of right now.... non have sound
... so here we go again... I'll let you know if it works.

Edit: and wth is a Matroska Media File (.mkv) o.0? Cuz since Timo ask what kinda file it was DL'd in ... decided to look into the properties xD and that is what it said o.o
I said Media Player Classic, not Windows Media Player. Windows Media Player won't do anything for you. Media Player Classic is something completely different. DivX player most likely won't do anything for you either. Not everything is built just for DivX codecs anymore.

And MKV is a open source container format that is an alternative, and more modernly preferred, over AVIs and MP4s. There shouldn't be any playback problems with MKVs in Media Player Classic. But since Matroska format files stores multiple streams - video, audio and subtitles - and it appears that arleast the audio one isn't working for you, then CCCP and OggDS (which specifically has directshow codecs for audio) should handle it. If Media Player Classic still doesn't work for MKVs, try using VLC player, because it has directshow support that's stronger than MPC. But several media players based on DirectShow like Windows Media Player and VLC -will- play back MKV files perfectly if you have the proper codecs and filters installed.. I'm not making this up. -_- It's what they're known for.

Quote:
Nope I DL it the OggDS0995 .... Nor does DivX or WMP have sound when I play it and it still says on DivX when I load it up :

DivX Player: Audio Format Not Supported
You may need an additional audio decoder to play the soundtrack of this file
This file contains an audio track in an unknown format. You may need to install a DirectShow decoder for this audio format in order to hear the sound track if this file.

I guess I'll DL the other player... if that dont work .... I am watch it on the link that Ryu posted... OR ANY other ideas Timo OR if any has any other Ideas.... I be willing to try them

Edit: Second thought I cant DL VLC ... its only for windows 97, 98, and ME .....
I got windows Vista... and Vista is very picky >.<

Edit (again): Who can teach me how to take screen schots of my desktop ... or other windows that I have open?? Any one know?
Meediiiaa Plaaayeeer Claaaaaassiiiiiiiiiiic, damn it.. NOT Windows Media Player! WMP and DivX player SUCK for handling audio decoding and directshow.
And I have Vista, and have had VLC since I started using Vista almost 3 years ago. VLC -is- supported by Vista, and -will- work on Vista.

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Last edited by Timoko; 07-04-2009 at 22:24.
Old 07-04-2009, 22:23   #51
Sophia41406

Quote:
I said Media Player Classic, not Windows Media Player. Windows Media Player won't do anything for you. Media Player Classic is something completely different. DivX player most likely won't do anything for you either. Not everything is built just for DivX codecs anymore.

And MKV is a open source container format that is an alternative, and more modernly preferred, over AVIs and MP4s. There shouldn't be any playback problems with MKVs in Media Player Classic. But since Matroska format files stores multiple streams - video, audio and subtitles - and it appears the audio one isn't working for you, then if Media Player Classic still doesn't work for MKVs, try using VLC player, because it has directshow support that's stronger than MPC.

Meediiiaa Plaaayeeer Claaaaaassiiiiiiiiiiic, damn it.. NOT Windows Media Player! WMP and DivX player SUCK for handling audio decoding and directshow.
And I have Vista, and have had VLC since I started using Vista almost 3 years ago. VLC -is- supported by Vista, and -will- work on Vista.
Ok Ok... dont cut my head off .... I'll go get MPC DL'd cuz my laptop doesn't have it if everything else fails I'll get VLC
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
& Dexy is RoyallySexy

The KING:
Quote:
Old 07-04-2009, 22:25   #52
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Quote:
Ok Ok... dont cut my head off .... I'll go get MPC DL'dhave it in my laptop cuz I dont if everything else fails I'll get VLC
My post wasn't done yet, I edited it a few times ._.
and Media Player Classic came with the CCCP codec pack >_>

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-04-2009, 22:27   #53
Sophia41406

Quote:
My post wasn't done yet, I edited it a few times ._.
and Media Player Classic came with the CCCP codec pack >_>
I was editing too xD lol

Edit: YES!! I LOVE YOU TIMO!!! WILL YOU MARRY xD roflmfao!!!

Oh btw.... DL'd MPC and problem solved

Edit again:

Any one had a good site where I can DL all 51 original episodes???
I had them but now my portalble hard drive wont open -.-

Timo do you know where?

I tried to get them from the site I got them last time but -.- ... not enough seeds or peers >.< its a bummer really
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
& Dexy is RoyallySexy

The KING:
Quote:

Last edited by Sophia41406; 07-04-2009 at 22:39.
Old 07-04-2009, 22:32   #54
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Quote:
I was editing too xD lol
Ok then ^^ And btw, MKV format was created WITH Media Player Classic. So the chances MKVs wont work on their own player is pretty slim ;D

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-04-2009, 22:50   #55
Sophia41406

Quote:
Ok then ^^ And btw, MKV format was created WITH Media Player Classic. So the chances MKVs wont work on their own player is pretty slim ;D
roflmao true true xD

You didn't answer my question xD lol and
Do you know where I can get the 51 original episodes =x if its not to much to ask?
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
& Dexy is RoyallySexy

The KING:
Quote:
Old 07-04-2009, 23:12   #56
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Quote:
roflmao true true xD

You didn't answer my question xD lol and
Do you know where I can get the 51 original episodes =x if its not to much to ask?
Funimation is recently going on a cease & desist spree against sites offering distribution of episodes as well as fansubbers releasing them. Well, that applies more presently to FMA2, but they did it in the past for the original anime too. I have none of the 1st anime series' episodes downloaded, and even though I'm familiar with plenty of subbers who released all episodes of the 1st anime, I couldn't tell you where they can be gotten from. Might have to find a streaming site for that, if they haven't all been dropped because of Funimation trying to control it's hold on Full Metal Alchemist.

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-04-2009, 23:16   #57
Sophia41406

Quote:
Funimation is recently going on a cease & desist spree against sites offering distribution of episodes as well as fansubbers releasing them. Well, that applies more presently to FMA2, but they did it in the past for the original anime too. I have none of the 1st anime series' episodes downloaded, and even though I'm familiar with plenty of subbers who released all episodes of the 1st anime, I couldn't tell you where they can be gotten from. Might have to find a streaming site for that, if they haven't all been dropped because of Funimation trying to control it's hold on Full Metal Alchemist.
*cries* bummer .... wat a drag >.<
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
& Dexy is RoyallySexy

The KING:
Quote:
Old 07-04-2009, 23:29   #58
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Quote:
*cries* bummer .... wat a drag >.<
yea.. and I dont like streaming sites, so I couldnt tell ya which one to use for watching the series either, if there are any that still have the episodes up. Maybe theres even an official Funimation streaming site too, but that would probably have the english dub, unless that doesn't matter.

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Old 07-05-2009, 04:34   #59
Sophia41406

Quote:
yea.. and I dont like streaming sites, so I couldnt tell ya which one to use for watching the series either, if there are any that still have the episodes up. Maybe theres even an official Funimation streaming site too, but that would probably have the english dub, unless that doesn't matter.
Its kinda ... funny... today I was looking for the original episodes 1 - 51 and... I found all 13 episodes of the brotherhood xD on the site I usually get my stuff roflmao... after all we went through... now its like... oh look ... its useless.. cuz me and timo worked on it so hard to get it right from [Eclipes] .... i was like .... wat a drag -.- .... I hope they some how put the episodes 1 - 51 again cuz i wanna see them again xD ... oh well ... funny huh?
Timoko MiRoyal Love =x
& Dexy is RoyallySexy

The KING:
Quote:
Old 07-05-2009, 07:03   #60
Timoko
(゚∇^d)

Quote:
Its kinda ... funny... today I was looking for the original episodes 1 - 51 and... I found all 13 episodes of the brotherhood xD on the site I usually get my stuff roflmao... after all we went through... now its like... oh look ... its useless.. cuz me and timo worked on it so hard to get it right from [Eclipes] .... i was like .... wat a drag -.- .... I hope they some how put the episodes 1 - 51 again cuz i wanna see them again xD ... oh well ... funny huh?
It's not bad having alternative sources for watching the new episodes, too. With the US companies that have the license for American distribution going on the offensive against fan sub releasings, its hard to tell when they may get ahold of Eclipse and demand that they stop subbing and releasing FMA2. Many subbers dropped FMA2 as a project as soon as they saw Funimation license it. Eclipse is still going, but you never know if it'll stay that way. I've never seen them drop a series before it was done, though.

Fun stuff:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: