Old 06-28-2009, 22:56   #16
xxxkilikxxx
Gar4Archer

xxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond reputexxxkilikxxx has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by koudelka View Post
and I object to your suggestions
That seems to be a common response to me.
*sigh*
"Yes, the seats are limited. There are always fewer seats called happiness than there are people to fill them."
xxxkilikxxx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2009, 05:48   #17
koudelka
( > ‿‿ < )

koudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxkilikxxx View Post
That seems to be a common response to me.
*sigh*
xD

so much in common

Q_Q

Retired.

We live a dying dream,
If you know what I mean.
All that I've ever known,
It's all that I've ever known.

Catch the wheel that breaks the butterfly-
I cried the rain that fills the ocean wide.
I tried to talk with God to no avail.
Calling Him in and out of nowhere,
Said if You won't save me,
please don't waste my time.

***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;
koudelka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2009, 07:09   #18
Neko.chan
Assassin

Neko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond reputeNeko.chan has a reputation beyond repute
I quittedeth because Koudelka wouldn't marry me.

And because, well, I dunno. I tried to quit before, and it was like trying to stop smoking, it's not easy. Then I found better stuff to do, so, I just sorta stopped playing. Can't say I miss it either.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soccerstar View Post
lolol if i ever meet u in the street ima just be like add man ok or no, and pull out a notebook so i can write your name in it.
Neko.chan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2009, 08:52   #19
koudelka
( > ‿‿ < )

koudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond reputekoudelka has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Neko.chan View Post
I quittedeth because Koudelka wouldn't marry me.
o,O;

Retired.

We live a dying dream,
If you know what I mean.
All that I've ever known,
It's all that I've ever known.

Catch the wheel that breaks the butterfly-
I cried the rain that fills the ocean wide.
I tried to talk with God to no avail.
Calling Him in and out of nowhere,
Said if You won't save me,
please don't waste my time.

***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;***9734;
koudelka is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2009, 09:13   #20
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
I quit all gaming and learned that RL > than games. I quit because I was tired of living my life behind my monitor and watching my tush get fat. I quit to get a life.. I am improving my image and I think I have done pretty good so far. Here is a pic of the new and "improving" me
Attached Thumbnails
Sabrina2.JPG  

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com

Last edited by sbrwln; 06-29-2009 at 10:42.
sbrwln is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2009, 09:20   #21
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbrwln View Post
I quit all gaming and learned that RL > than games. I quit because I was tired of living my life behind my monitor and watching my tush get fat. I quit to get a life.. I am improving my image and I think I have done pretty good so far. Here is a pic of the new and "improving" me
OoOoooh milf!
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2009, 10:06   #22
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
OoOoooh milf!
*blushes*

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
Old 06-29-2009, 10:12   #23
Arronax
Swarley

Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
*blushes*
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2009, 10:36   #24
Phoenix-Ally

Phoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Beautiful Lady! You r right 100%. Life away from keyboard wins

A witty saying proves nothing.
Phoenix-Ally is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-29-2009, 10:43   #25
sbrwln
Noop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phoenix-Ally View Post
Beautiful Lady! You r right 100%. Life away from keyboard wins
thank you, took 2 pics yesterday.. that one and this one actually came out ok. I generally look like crap in pics

OH.. and yes i am proud of myself..
Attached Thumbnails
Sabrina1.JPG  

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
Old 06-29-2009, 10:47   #26
Phoenix-Ally

Phoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond reputePhoenix-Ally has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
thank you, took 2 pics yesterday.. that one and this one actually came out ok. I generally look like crap in pics

OH.. and yes i am proud of myself..
Your hair looks so nice. I love it straight! I am the same way..not at all photogenic -.-

Old 06-29-2009, 10:50   #27
sbrwln
Noop

Quote:
Your hair looks so nice. I love it straight! I am the same way..not at all photogenic -.-
I used a hair straightener (chemical) that is used for little black kid.. called Just 4 Me. Worked pretty good but some of my curl is already coming back, so between the straightener, blow dryer, and straightening iron.. i can get it pretty straight.. it's hard work being a girl ...

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
Old 06-29-2009, 11:35   #28
Phoenix-Ally

Quote:
I used a hair straightener (chemical) that is used for little black kid.. called Just 4 Me. Worked pretty good but some of my curl is already coming back, so between the straightener, blow dryer, and straightening iron.. i can get it pretty straight.. it's hard work being a girl ...
Yes it is..that's why I don't bother with mine. Might be nice to have it straight but it looks so hard to do and so bloody time consuming. I'll deal with the mass of curls lol. Looks good on you though. I'm so happy that you are happy!

Old 06-29-2009, 11:51   #29
sbrwln
Noop

Quote:
Yes it is..that's why I don't bother with mine. Might be nice to have it straight but it looks so hard to do and so bloody time consuming. I'll deal with the mass of curls lol. Looks good on you though. I'm so happy that you are happy!
I am, thank you.. I hope you are doing well..

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com

Last edited by sbrwln; 06-29-2009 at 15:08.
Old 06-29-2009, 12:07   #30
Devzzz
Guillotine

Location: NY (Approx. 1 hr from Canada if the shit ever hits the fan).
Devzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond reputeDevzzz has a reputation beyond repute
Sabby, I am happy that you've been doing well .

I like to high five myself in the mirror, because I think I'm awesome.
Devzzz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: