Old 04-29-2009, 03:43   #16
bigpun
working

bigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to bigpun Send a message via Yahoo to bigpun
Quote:
Originally Posted by nevasis View Post
you dont give me alot of hits...you suck and call aimbotter to anyone that kills you

I dont care if its not your "mother" language, if you cant speak/write it right then dont try to at all

when i call u aimbbotter ?

and i dont give **** about what u think ..

who are u to tell me what to do or not to do ? ,, dude thats not Ur fking business
Old 04-29-2009, 03:47   #17
bigpun
working

bigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond reputebigpun has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Niax View Post
you can never complain about ping. i had same if not worse as u and i still beat you. Lol + your vids get accepted with huge ping and they fake. weird heh

ROFL u never beat me ..

and my vids ... ? LOL

THE ONLY ONE WHO frappes is all over cancer is majik .. most of ppl in cancer doesn't frappes Ive seen a few .. but most of the time is majik
Old 04-29-2009, 07:24   #18
nevasis
proxy

nevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigpun View Post
when i call u aimbbotter ?

and i dont give **** about what u think ..

who are u to tell me what to do or not to do ? ,, dude thats not Ur fking business
Did I say you called me aimbotter in particular? No.
Reading comprehension>you

Obviously you do care or else you wouldn't be whining about your assshole getting all burnt up.

Who am I? I'm god of course, so yes you do as I say, slave k?
nevasis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-29-2009, 13:53   #19
bigpun
working

Quote:
Did I say you called me aimbotter in particular? No.
Reading comprehension>you

Obviously you do care or else you wouldn't be whining about your assshole getting all burnt up.

Who am I? I'm god of course, so yes you do as I say, slave k?

eh ... god dont talk to slave .. god make him do what he want without telling him

god has no father or mother

god is god .. and u is just kid dont know anything
Old 04-29-2009, 14:34   #20
nevasis
proxy

nevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond reputenevasis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
eh ... god dont talk to slave .. god make him do what he want without telling him

god has no father or mother

god is god .. and u is just kid dont know anything
wow, really?

READING COMPREHENSION>YOU
Old 04-29-2009, 17:15   #21
bigpun
working

Quote:
wow, really?

READING COMPREHENSION>YOU

oh btw i forget to give that vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JcvUJ29uHI
Old 04-29-2009, 23:47   #22
Burninatz0r
MCMIKEY

Burninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond reputeBurninatz0r has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
oh btw i forget to give that vid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6JcvUJ29uHI
frapping myself all day then making a video where i edit everything out except where i hit ppl isnt hard to do.
RaginCajun - Ninja-Ninja-Ninja Demonbox character
WHOSE GOT THE JUCIEST B HOLE IN TOWN??!?!

THE DRAGON DOES
Burninatz0r is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2009, 21:38   #23
AmberFlame
^.^

AmberFlame has much to be proud ofAmberFlame has much to be proud ofAmberFlame has much to be proud ofAmberFlame has much to be proud ofAmberFlame has much to be proud ofAmberFlame has much to be proud ofAmberFlame has much to be proud ofAmberFlame has much to be proud of
Quote:
i asked him why you pick me ..he never answer .. i asked amber flame why did he pick me .. she said that he told her .. CZ i never lie and i never cheat
Don't you dare put words in my mouth! Don't you dare! You never asked me why he picked you. Never. I haven't spoken to you since both he and I quit. Why I even came back to this forum, I don't know, perhaps curiosity. But, I'm glad I did. If you need to lie, be my guest, but don't you DARE lie about me! You only tolerated me because you needed DeathBane's gears. You were condescending all the time, considering yourself better than me (and treated many others the same way). DeathBane told me why he gave you all his gear, but you won't like the answer he gave me. I asked him first if I could give them to Eiro. He said no, she didn't need them because she's good (and also because she isn't playing). He said you needed them. I hope you understand the meaning there. In the future, leave me out of your little fairy tales. I never would have shared this information if you hadn't lied about me. That's one thing that I do not do well with...a liar. Enjoy Conquer. I'm free of it.

Last edited by AmberFlame; 04-30-2009 at 21:51.
AmberFlame is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2009, 21:53   #24
ArtVandelay
Nothing

ArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

i asked him why you pick me ..he never answer .. i asked amber flame why did he pick me .. she said that he told her .. CZ i never lie and i never cheat
Pretty obvious you lie now.
Where no sole nor soul has set
Where footprints leave no name
Time and time again this attempt has failed
You were my anchor

Thanks to SharpKnife:] for the avy
ArtVandelay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-30-2009, 23:30   #25
nevasis
proxy

lol owned
Old 05-01-2009, 08:35   #26
.Hell.
Ines <3

.Hell. has a reputation beyond repute.Hell. has a reputation beyond repute.Hell. has a reputation beyond repute.Hell. has a reputation beyond repute.Hell. has a reputation beyond repute.Hell. has a reputation beyond repute.Hell. has a reputation beyond repute.Hell. has a reputation beyond repute.Hell. has a reputation beyond repute.Hell. has a reputation beyond repute.Hell. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberFlame View Post
Don't you dare put words in my mouth! Don't you dare! You never asked me why he picked you. Never. I haven't spoken to you since both he and I quit. Why I even came back to this forum, I don't know, perhaps curiosity. But, I'm glad I did. If you need to lie, be my guest, but don't you DARE lie about me! You only tolerated me because you needed DeathBane's gears. You were condescending all the time, considering yourself better than me (and treated many others the same way). DeathBane told me why he gave you all his gear, but you won't like the answer he gave me. I asked him first if I could give them to Eiro. He said no, she didn't need them because she's good (and also because she isn't playing). He said you needed them. I hope you understand the meaning there. In the future, leave me out of your little fairy tales. I never would have shared this information if you hadn't lied about me. That's one thing that I do not do well with...a liar. Enjoy Conquer. I'm free of it.
uhh , that was pwnage
Now i <3's you
.Hell. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2009, 14:17   #27
Pleione

Pleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AmberFlame View Post
Quote:
so im lier ?! .. well ill get you and my wife and she is the one who told me that when i told her to ask you why he did that .. also ive asked deathbane's help in guild war .. not all his gear , and when he had not even made his fan or tower +12 i was his friend and him and me like brothers .. and when i needed help i asked him to let me borrow his fan and tower during gw .. so i can help my side and help the ppl who should been help ..i never claim to be better i never asked ur help unless to call him for me or remind him of gw . nothing more , when my wife get online today ill make her come and post it for u cz im not lier,

bigpun
I think she is calling you a liar because you claimed that SHE told you what Ben said. She never told you anything. Btw, I don't recall being asked to ask Amber why Ben did anything. I didn't talk to her cz you asked or told me to. I talked to her and still do cz she's my friend. But anyway, Amber and I were talking on our own accord and she did happen to tell me that Ben had 2 reasons for giving you the gear. She said that Ben told her that he didn't give it to Eiro cuz Eiro had skill and didn't need the extra gear, on the other hand he thought you needed it more. She said also the 2nd reason he gave the gear to you was cuz you had never tried to lie or cheat him on anything. I repeated the 2nd reason to you but not the 1st cuz I didn't want anyone's feelings hurt.
your breath away <3

Pleione is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2009, 14:54   #28
Pleione

Pleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond reputePleione has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
your right im fking lier, according to u and my wife, and according to what bane said to you that im not skillfull lol
To further ****ing ellaborate:

1. Ben gave you his gear.

2. I came, you told me what he did and asked me why I thought he would give it all to you.

3. I told you I don't know.

4. Later on MSN Amber told me Ben gave you all his gear. I said I already know cuz BP told me.

5. Amber and I talked for awhile and during our conversation she told me she had wanted to give Ben's gears to Eiro but that Ben said no cuz Eiro was good and didn't need the gears as much as you needed them. She also told me he said his 2nd reason for that decision was cuz you had never lied to or cheated him.

6. Later I repeated one of his reasons to you (being that you never lied to or cheated him). I left the 2nd reason out cuz I didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Never anywhere at anytime did you ask me or tell me to ask Amber anything about anything. So you can go curse and yell at whoever you want. This isn't me calling anyone a "****ing lier". It's me calling the shots as they happened!
your breath away <3

Pleione is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2009, 14:58   #29
DenuMx
Loyal

DenuMx is on a distinguished road
BP, to call you good would degrade the meaning of being good. You are not good. You are not even decent. The reason why I say you get lucky shots is because after I hit you 20x+ or kill you 20x+, you would finally land a hit after spaming fbs in every direction possible, normally towards a crowd. That's called luck. Go beg and suck up for better gear, it's not going to help you. Enough said, it feels like repetition.

As for lord being jailed, each time he was jailed it was done wrongfully. They know that already and they will never admit their mistakes. Since day 1, TQ has always botjailed and baned those who are legit before those who are actual hackers that try to hide it.

Btw, I was on lord and mikey was on nate the last time those two were botjailed. http://www.gamerstube.com/view_video...397bc676c0b7ff
Perhaps if you think mikey bots, I must have an upgraded version .

Edit: Didn't notice the 4 threads above me. As for Amberflame/ben? - You gave your gears to the worst person possible. Good job, and I dare not lie without the use of saracasm.

Old chars not listed here.

Retired due to the game's bad management.

Last edited by DenuMx; 05-02-2009 at 15:06.
DenuMx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2009, 15:01   #30
DenuMx
Loyal

DenuMx is on a distinguished road
Quote:
your right im fking lier, according to u and my wife, and according to what bane said to you that im not skillfull lol
Moderaters, he used foul language. Please give him a warning, my virgin ears can't take much more of this.

Old chars not listed here.

Retired due to the game's bad management.

DenuMx is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: