Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 5 votes, 3.40 average. Display Modes
Old 04-22-2009, 18:29   #31
FenixFalling
Peekayer

FenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond reputeFenixFalling has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BringerOfLight View Post
me 2 :O i love killin that one and nightdevil
haha
i just keep saying 'i keel zoza' XD

Nop Only

<3
FenixFalling is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2009, 11:05   #32
???TheEnigma???

???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by djinnwolf View Post
I won't quote enigma, I don't understand what he is trying to say

He is the guy who can't tell who his is main chars, I don't know why he is ashamed of them

He is the guy who can't tell who are is sellers, I don't know why he must scam and/or rip off everyone arround that must be it

Na, I cannot quote you lol

BTW: he must be the good samaritain who come and help you kill all your enemies cause he don't pk, and he must cry cause he cannot do the flam 10th cause he is in the wrong side in GW, but I could be wrong

Personaly I scamed nobody and buy gear at the price ppl sell, even if most of time I am the one who get rip off when it comes to +8
well arent YOU a retard then?

1 - my name is to the left in my display picture
2 - i have WAY too many mains to list them all.. i dont play on my original main much anymore (the one to the left) so i removed it.. and i cbb listing the noob chars i play on now..
3 - everyone on the forums knows me.. only you dont... so i dont need to put my chars in my sig anymore.. i used to have a sig FILLED with a list of my chars... and i got bored updating it.. then TQ added in a limit to the sig size so i removed them.. if you dont know who i am by my avatar OR by what OTHER people including your guildies (retarded alakay) say... then im sorry, but your a big epic fail..

i have nothing to hide dumbass, i just dont have the need to brag about my chars to great big paypalling noobs like you who cant play the game for ****.

p.s. retard.. i didnt say you scam people.. i said you rip them off. a big differance.. that differance being..

a scammer is someone who sets out every day to get people to sell items for low prices.. then sells them for high prices or uses them...

a person who rips someone off is someone who purposefully says "i will buy for X price".. and while 99% of people know its a ripoff.. some noob will have what you want and will sell that to you..

the only way in which YOU are losing out is by your making of +12 items that your then trying to resell.. thats an epic failure of logic on your part and nothing to do with scamming.

there is no way that you can get ripped off while buying a +8 UNLESS your paying OVER 125DBs.... which if your doing that your a retard as they sell +8 stones for like 125DBs in offline TG.

as for my "PKing exploits"

i pk people.. mostly retards.. i dont flashkill.., i usually kill flashkillers or people who try killing me...

some members of your guild on the other hand...

1 - kills people during PEACE TIME of flame lit
2 - flashkills people for no reason
3 - kills noobs at 10th stone

and fyi... only person ever to kill my noobs at 10th stone are annu, and ive already had SENSIBLE words with her about it where upon she shares YOUR retarded opinion..

(the one being "im a god cause i bulked up CO so ill pk every little noob i can in GW just because i can not giving a **** about them.. all i care about is CPs" etc.)

^^^^^^^^^^^^ and if you want to prove me completely wrong about that then try balancing GW.. cause the way things stand im proved totally correct by your whole side.
Barely Reading in December 2013

~~~Too Many Chars to be bothered to list~~~

Vote on a new Alliance System for CO!
???TheEnigma??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2009, 16:43   #33
djinnwolf
Clubber

djinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond repute
HA, U really killed Kenny didn't you?

I never heard of you before and now I know why lol. You like a big chicken trying to fly, good only at making noise and move dust

Well, be fair and don't blame anyone who is as fair as you are...

Just because I sucked in PVP, it does not mean that you don't use bots!

djinnwolf : trojan 131 - warior 132 - caveman 136
rogue: ninja 130 - warior 130 - water 137
willows: ninja 130 - 131 - 137
glory server
djinnwolf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2009, 16:49   #34
djinnwolf
Clubber

djinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond reputedjinnwolf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenixFalling View Post
haha
i just keep saying 'i keel zoza' XD
Everyone need to have someone to keel, me I keel the pole
Did I keeled Kenny too?

glory server
Old 04-23-2009, 20:25   #35
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

AlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Everyone need to have someone to keel, me I keel the pole
Did I keeled Kenny too?
Jesus christ you're a genuine caveman... Personally, buying non 2-h/arch +8s for 20 DBs is easily ripping someone off in my eyes. And I think my view is lined up with every Glory-an in the game... And on the topic of DW killing newbies at 10th stone or any other stone during the aforementioned "Peace time" is pretty pathetic, annoying, and flat out putrid since I've had bad experiences through Flame-Lit DW PKers... Maybe one day I can have the pleasure of killing your ****tard self and all it's entirety... And pick up on well-known pop culture nub...

Future Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist (Currently a 130-120 Ninja-Warrior :P)

The gun in my mouth was real,
And the taste blew my mind
-99 Ways to Die~
AlexTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2009, 00:52   #36
djinnwolf
Clubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
Jesus christ you're a genuine caveman... Personally, buying non 2-h/arch +8s for 20 DBs is easily ripping someone off in my eyes. And I think my view is lined up with every Glory-an in the game... And on the topic of DW killing newbies at 10th stone or any other stone during the aforementioned "Peace time" is pretty pathetic, annoying, and flat out putrid since I've had bad experiences through Flame-Lit DW PKers... Maybe one day I can have the pleasure of killing your ****tard self and all it's entirety... And pick up on well-known pop culture nub...
1. Jesus is dead, he was a good man, I am not, Are you?
2. marketing we all do, I sold many +8 1handers at 18dbs too, the real rip off was the archers selling SDG at 9DB before loto we all know it. We do marketing to get better gears at better price, the other sale their gears for nothing because they prefer pking in the field and don't like waisting time in market.
3. there is no pkers in GW, cause pking is the rules. my guildies don't pk during flam quest (first 30mn) as far as I know.
4. flam 10th is for no noob especially, why? because +Infidel+ and DS get there main revive there from these so call noobs who do the quest. Are you taking us for noops too, I saw it many time you cannot argue. Blame the other side for it. I offered a peace time of 10mn as before for this flam 10 and all other GL refused btw. My noobs get killed a lot in flam quest events by many many ppl I understand sometime that other ppl try to kill back and come with colateral damages.

Grow up lol and anyway today's music is a pale copy of the 60s 70s 80s and 90s.

glory server

Last edited by djinnwolf; 04-24-2009 at 00:57.
Old 04-24-2009, 01:28   #37
djinnwolf
Clubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ???TheEnigma??? View Post
a scammer is someone who sets out every day to get people to sell items for low prices.. then sells them for high prices or uses them...

a person who rips someone off is someone who purposefully says "i will buy for X price".. and while 99% of people know its a ripoff.. some noob will have what you want and will sell that to you..
HA you get all wrong lol,

A scammer is:
. someone who trade with you and who take your item against nothing or against an item which is not the item he was supposed to trade with you but look like it.
. someone who pretend to be your friend and ask to borough your gears or your acc and never give it/them back.

A person who rips someone off is:
.someone who buy stuff at a ridicule low price or sell at a exceptional high price.
.someone who buy stuff at a low price or sell at a high price.

They both good, depend on the ppl thinking, then yes we rip off others except Jesus who give for free. - I killed Kenny right here - again

I wonder how much you understand about buying and selling btw, That is not you field of play in game as in life as far as I can see...if you are honest with us of course.

glory server
Old 04-24-2009, 07:16   #38
Stooonie
Lieutenant

Stooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond repute
now it has proved!
you are 100pct PURE MORMON!
naww, next time a mormon comes behind my door ill kick him to hes tinywiny *****

Char: Stoned , Char: ~Pain~
Tro-War-Tro , Nin-Nin-Nin
130-131-133 , 130-130-131
Stooonie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2009, 11:49   #39
krizz.
Allah died

krizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
HA you get all wrong lol,

A scammer is:
. someone who trade with you and who take your item against nothing or against an item which is not the item he was supposed to trade with you but look like it.
. someone who pretend to be your friend and ask to borough your gears or your acc and never give it/them back.

A person who rips someone off is:
.someone who buy stuff at a ridicule low price or sell at a exceptional high price.
.someone who buy stuff at a low price or sell at a high price.

They both good, depend on the ppl thinking, then yes we rip off others except Jesus who give for free. - I killed Kenny right here - again

I wonder how much you understand about buying and selling btw, That is not you field of play in game as in life as far as I can see...if you are honest with us of course.

Actually, a scammer is someone who promises one thing and does another, taking items from an account is just stealing.

edit...nevermind
Glory Jun '05 - Aug '10

In response to anyone trying to talk back to me:

- I FB, fb is easy, get over it.
- I've played 2 archers, 2 ninjas, 2 trojans, 3 fires, 2 waters, 2 warriors
- My highest BP has been 315 out of 365 without mentor or clan or crap like that
- I've been playing since April 2005
- I paypal
- I use a warrior now instead of my pure ninja
- I'm racist, get over it.
krizz. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2009, 07:36   #40
thewarrior777

thewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond reputethewarrior777 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stooonie View Post
now it has proved!
you are 100pct PURE MORMON!
naww, next time a mormon comes behind my door ill kick him to hes tinywiny *****
I gues she has nightmares with mormons

PnumaBabe(+ 8 project in progress)
-dmg Saint Dragon
-dmg light saber and blood thirst garm
Horse + 7
thewarrior777 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2009, 07:45   #41
djinnwolf
Clubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarrior777 View Post
Stony always dream to be part of this farmer community, where the profit of the common labor is share at equity

glory server
Old 04-25-2009, 10:26   #42
killaz

killaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond reputekillaz has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Stony always dream to be part of this farmer community, where the profit of the common labor is share at equity
i really hope ur not a mormon cuz i am . and if u are, just quit and go shoot ur self cuz ur makin us look bad

>LoneWolf<
130/130/137
wat/war/pir

Eagle

Brutality
128/130/132
pure water

Tokez
130/130/131
wat/war/monk

-burnt-(fb pro)retired
110/125/130
tro/tro/tro

if i got 5 cps for everytime i got called an aimbotter, i'd be full +12 now. gotta love skill
killaz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2009, 10:39   #43
djinnwolf
Clubber

Quote:
Originally Posted by killaz View Post
i really hope ur not a mormon cuz i am . and if u are, just quit and go shoot ur self cuz ur makin us look bad
They did not want of me cause I did not believed

glory server
Old 04-25-2009, 12:04   #44
???TheEnigma???

???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
HA, U really killed Kenny didn't you?

I never heard of you before and now I know why lol. You like a big chicken trying to fly, good only at making noise and move dust
owned yourself much?

and fyi.. if you TRULY have never heard of me then i guess that just points towards how much a reclusive retarded hobo you are.

and my name isnt HA, so for you to be calling me that proves that you know of me. as i said.. owned.

im pretty sure 99% of glory knows who i am...
Barely Reading in December 2013

~~~Too Many Chars to be bothered to list~~~

Vote on a new Alliance System for CO!
???TheEnigma??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2009, 12:07   #45
Stooonie
Lieutenant

Stooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by thewarrior777 View Post
have u ever met 1? or have u talked them when they ring ur bell and u go open and there is 4 dudes saying hello, and giving u annoying magazines wich u dont want to get, if u are 1 of them goodluck whit ur life. i think u have choosen right direction for ur life, hahaah, and few another things more

1. im not girl (she) im guy...
2. i hate thoose mofos so much.they come every summer to finland to speak and give free magazines, (The Watch Tower) <--- djinns guild name, thats why im calling him a mormon and that another guild called (Day.Watch)
is also one of their magazine names, another reason to think hes one of them,
3. anyways ive heard that djinn and cruz are going to seperate so gws should become more fun...
and oh, thoose magazines are bull****, every time i get thoose 2 magazines ill put them straight away to trashcan..

Char: Stoned , Char: ~Pain~
Tro-War-Tro , Nin-Nin-Nin
130-131-133 , 130-130-131
Stooonie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: