Old 04-18-2009, 23:07   #16
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

AlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD†PHISH View Post
but ur leaving me so i get goin away gift XD btw is it a male char dont think i ever seen u on a male char
It is indeed so

Future Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist (Currently a 130-120 Ninja-Warrior :P)

The gun in my mouth was real,
And the taste blew my mind
-99 Ways to Die~
AlexTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-19-2009, 02:45   #17
BringerOfLight
TurkeyHunt

BringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond reputeBringerOfLight has a reputation beyond repute
yeah my ninja and torch are both males

BringerOfLight Wat110-Wat131-Wat132 -Retired
Lucretia Wat130-War130-Archer133 - Retired
VanĞalîze Ninja130-Ninja130-Ninja140 - Active
-NuckingFuts- Monk130-Monk130-Monk140 - Active
TheFain†Smile Wat130-War130-Tro140 - Active
KnightRyder Tro130-Tro130-Tro132 - Retired
Führer Monk130-Monk131-Monk132 - Retired
Server: Glory/Volcano
Guild: DCO

"Unless I grip the sword, I cannot protect you. While gripping the sword, I cannot embrace you."
BringerOfLight is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 10:17   #18
???TheEnigma???

???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
i lol'ed, alakay doesnt dare post in this thread because he knows he ****ed up with his words.

*claps* well done alakay on proving yourself a noob thinking your so pr0 on a ninja

p.s. - the funny thing about ninja pkt and normal PKT is ive ALWAYS gone for fun... if i win i win.... i lose, i lose, ask cruz.. i go in.. i fight him toe to toe.. i die.. i laugh cause i had fun

whereas mr big alakay has to jump into a 1 v 1 fight to kill crus (crus killed me and had low hp from me battering him :P) rather than have fun (cause he just wants to win) and fight him 1 v 1 because when that happened he was an epic FAIL #28

which is why i laugh mike when you go on about how im "all talk" and about how i cant play ninja or w/e you said.. i can play ninja quite fine... but i cant play ninja vs people closer to the server because of the points stated above.

so i think sir epic failure owes me an apology but i doubt ill get one.. mr big's ego cant dare take a dent.. or he will have to bulk some more ;D

o.s.2 - sir epic fail... in case you are an epic fail.. and dont get what the ;D means, it means i was being sarcastic about the bulking
Barely Reading in December 2013

~~~Too Many Chars to be bothered to list~~~

Vote on a new Alliance System for CO!
???TheEnigma??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 13:49   #19
Kauwn

Kauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond repute
I lol'd. It is rather true, back when I had my ninja he begged me to let him win a pkt. Now I see a tard for the true nature its just a shame that some of my good friends do not see the fake child of a person which is so blatently obvious and because of this I was unfortunate enough to lose a piece of gear back in the day. **** happens. Totally with you HA.
Tea>Eng>Swe>Aussies>Turks>Tea
Kauwn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 19:53   #20
AmorEMorte
muwahhaha

AmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond repute
what the **** is a ninja
Old 04-21-2009, 11:52   #21
???TheEnigma???

???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kauwn View Post
I lol'd. It is rather true, back when I had my ninja he begged me to let him win a pkt. Now I see a tard for the true nature its just a shame that some of my good friends do not see the fake child of a person which is so blatently obvious and because of this I was unfortunate enough to lose a piece of gear back in the day. **** happens. Totally with you HA.
what piece of equips? :S

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmorEMorte View Post
what the **** is a ninja
new class noob

think

MELEE CLOSE RANGED STAMINA NADO FIRE TAO

+poison

and
+anti-pot (nin-nin)
+your physical attack reflect (ie, if ur attack is 15k and it goes off the person hitting you gets hit for 15k) (nin-nin-nin)
as options

the pking skill is like nado (always hits)
uses physical dmg (more than a trojans attack)
has the range of around half a FB.. or maybe the range of herc, but you have to click it like nado, and it uses like 20% of your stamina like FB (i think)

Old 04-21-2009, 21:02   #22
AmorEMorte
muwahhaha

AmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond reputeAmorEMorte has a reputation beyond repute
wow CO keeps becoming more extremely retarded every day
Old 04-22-2009, 10:50   #23
???TheEnigma???

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmorEMorte View Post
wow CO keeps becoming more extremely retarded every day
nah

ninja is very balanced actually...

and all classes are able to kill/tank nowadays too.

Old 04-22-2009, 15:51   #24
Kauwn

Kauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond reputeKauwn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ???TheEnigma??? View Post
what piece of equips? :S
Blessed gourd and now you can guarantee for sure he wont step near this thread has no balls, just another dumb american kid lol.
Tea>Eng>Swe>Aussies>Turks>Tea
Kauwn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-22-2009, 16:27   #25
OptimaL
In between

OptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond reputeOptimaL has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
nah

ninja is very balanced actually...

and all classes are able to kill/tank nowadays too.
balanced my arse
OptimaL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2009, 11:11   #26
???TheEnigma???

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimaL View Post
balanced my arse

classes are balanced

the divide between bulker and non-bulker isnt.

Old 04-23-2009, 14:06   #27
krizz.
Allah died

krizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond reputekrizz. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
classes are balanced

the divide between bulker and non-bulker isnt.
change that.

balance between egys getting cheap dbs to get super gems in talis against normal people who have to pay full price isnt right

edit...nevermind
Glory Jun '05 - Aug '10

In response to anyone trying to talk back to me:

- I FB, fb is easy, get over it.
- I've played 2 archers, 2 ninjas, 2 trojans, 3 fires, 2 waters, 2 warriors
- My highest BP has been 315 out of 365 without mentor or clan or crap like that
- I've been playing since April 2005
- I paypal
- I use a warrior now instead of my pure ninja
- I'm racist, get over it.
krizz. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-25-2009, 19:26   #28
Uracist
Racist!

Uracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kauwn View Post
Blessed gourd and now you can guarantee for sure he wont step near this thread has no balls, just another dumb american kid lol.
i am not another dumb american kid! But i nvr played a ninja so idk the lagg =p. i get like under 500 ping 38 fps on chikin ;D
Dreams - Glory

Quote:
$EviL$MendO$ speaks to FlyingHippo: #10 i know you want a big **** but mine is small
Uracist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-26-2009, 17:40   #29
???TheEnigma???

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uracist View Post
i am not another dumb american kid! But i nvr played a ninja so idk the lagg =p. i get like under 500 ping 38 fps on chikin ;D

he is talking about alakay.. aka a retarded child named mike who thinks he is the **** and its more like he knows jack ****.

he cant even post here to defend himself.. simply because anything he says is based off bs.

Old 04-28-2009, 13:19   #30
Uracist
Racist!

Uracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond reputeUracist has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
he is talking about alakay.. aka a retarded child named mike who thinks he is the **** and its more like he knows jack ****.

he cant even post here to defend himself.. simply because anything he says is based off bs.

Ohh.. whoops haha
Dreams - Glory

Quote:
$EviL$MendO$ speaks to FlyingHippo: #10 i know you want a big **** but mine is small
Uracist is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: