Old 04-07-2009, 20:01   #1
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

AlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud of
Any Nin-War-Wats on Glory

Just wondering if I'd be the first soon... I doubt it though D:

Future Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist (Currently a 130-120 Ninja-Warrior :P)

The gun in my mouth was real,
And the taste blew my mind
-99 Ways to Die~
AlexTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2009, 07:42   #2
GOD†PHISH
Phishy Mod

GOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond repute
im sure u might be the first as far as the fourm goin ppl r not sure about the server
GOD†PHISH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2009, 09:57   #3
BadElf
Alakay

BadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
who is ur guy in game? lol still dont no who u are
, Crixus 85 Mage, Ganta 85 Hunter Destromath
BadElf is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2009, 10:22   #4
???TheEnigma???

???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BadElf View Post
who is ur guy in game? lol still dont no who u are

well we all know your a retard, but blind too? who would have thought it.

Quote:
as for you, not trying to quash your dreams of world domination... but you have a lot of things going against you

1 - waters usually have low BP unless they are bulkers, or had archers for years and friends to help like certain others.. so even if you have poison, you wont be able to use it on anyone unless your BP is high enough, which to poison MOST people with a SLIM chance of success, admittedly you only need around 220 potency, but thats not so easy to get, thats like full 1 soc +6 super gems at minimum, and we all know waters fare better with -5's (which then means they have low BP cause they dont have the +'s or sockets cause they got normal -5's and are working on them)

2 - waters use their stamina bar a lot while reviving, it gives them a bit more mana and saves on their pots (which can honestly run out in 5-10 mins if your doing a lot of reviving). and if you say you dont plan on reviving.. then i dont see why your playing water.. oh and toxic fog uses up half your stam bar... so if it misses 2 times... then your pretty much screwed for stam..

the only time fog is useful is if it goes off FIRST time, and that rarely happens when your at least 10 BP below your targets.

so ya.. stamina bar wise i would say you would be better off as a fire tao, and fire taos usually have better equips than a water too
Barely Reading in December 2013

~~~Too Many Chars to be bothered to list~~~

Vote on a new Alliance System for CO!

Last edited by ???TheEnigma???; 04-08-2009 at 10:29.
???TheEnigma??? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2009, 18:50   #5
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

AlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by ???TheEnigma??? View Post
well we all know your a retard, but blind too? who would have thought it.

as for you, not trying to quash your dreams of world domination... but you have a lot of things going against you Don't really mind much, I just play for fun and in 4 years of playing I've never owned a melee Water so I'm just playing it to see how unique and interesting a Poisoning Melee Water would play out.

1 - waters usually have low BP unless they are bulkers, or had archers for years and friends to help like certain others.. so even if you have poison, you wont be able to use it on anyone unless your BP is high enough, which to poison MOST people with a SLIM chance of success, admittedly you only need around 220 potency, but thats not so easy to get, thats like full 1 soc +6 super gems at minimum, and we all know waters fare better with -5's (which then means they have low BP cause they dont have the +'s or sockets cause they got normal -5's and are working on them)I'm decent at aiming my Poisoning, it's easy to pick up once you get the "feel" for it for a lack of better words... :P Potency-wise, I run not even a Super 2-socket Spear and just a Super socketed armor and I run at about 207 potency at level 114, so actually hitting the targets/the actual people I plan to fight/duel will prove to be no issue. I'm picking up on this and I don't even have my full gears/reborn path set out yet and am a fair contender. And I even won the Weekly Warrior PK tournament this week going up against even the likes of -pancho- (A tough foe for me with his potency, talismans, and sheild + helmet.

2 - waters use their stamina bar a lot while reviving, it gives them a bit more mana and saves on their pots (which can honestly run out in 5-10 mins if your doing a lot of reviving). and if you say you dont plan on reviving.. then i dont see why your playing water.. oh and toxic fog uses up half your stam bar... so if it misses 2 times... then your pretty much screwed for stam...I don't really do GWs. I run through Flame Lit every week though so I do intend to revive friends, and allies. So I don't really plan on poisoning in GWs. :P

the only time fog is useful is if it goes off FIRST time, and that rarely happens when your at least 10 BP below your targets.

so ya.. stamina bar wise i would say you would be better off as a fire tao, and fire taos usually have better equips than a water too
I Truly do appreciate your contribution, and these are all things I've slightly gave thought to before setting my heart for making this character.

Thanks again though for posting, truly appreciated. And seeing as how this topic is going... I will be the first!

-99 Ways to Die~
Old 04-09-2009, 14:04   #6
Stooonie
Lieutenant

Stooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond repute
Shaissee if u dont do gw what the **** u even playing, gws are this game heart if i were u would go nin war fire,
but its ur choice, hope to see u when ur done :P
GL pal

Char: Stoned , Char: ~Pain~
Tro-War-Tro , Nin-Nin-Nin
130-131-133 , 130-130-131
Stooonie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-09-2009, 14:28   #7
???TheEnigma???

???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute???TheEnigma??? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I Truly do appreciate your contribution, and these are all things I've slightly gave thought to before setting my heart for making this character.

Thanks again though for posting, truly appreciated. And seeing as how this topic is going... I will be the first!
im sorry but judging by what you say.. you have NO KNOWLEDGE of how toxic fog works... <.<

let me spell it out for you

207potency at 114

thats around 223 potency at level 130

now no matter how good you are at USING poison

the fact is, even if you click RIGHT on them when they are standing still.. if your potency is too LOW you wont hit

with 223 potency, your range is 272 potency

anyone with 273+ potency is a 0pct chance of hitting them with poison
every 1 potency below that gives you an extra 1% chance of hitting them

most people who poison is useful against will have around 260+ potency

so thats about a 10% chance, meaning your likely only to get poison to work one in every 10 casts (5 FULL stamina bars)

its basically like this

X = your pot
Y = their pot

if Y is 50 lower than X = 100% chance
if X is 50 lower than Y = 0% chance

= 100 potency range = 1% chance per potency differance

EDIT: and sorry, but you only won warrior PKT cause most people dont bother going vs Djinn, Djinn didnt go.. so you fought vs no one... no one can beat Djinn 1 v 1 i dont think in the warrior pkt :X

Old 04-09-2009, 21:55   #8
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

Quote:
im sorry but judging by what you say.. you have NO KNOWLEDGE of how toxic fog works... <.<

let me spell it out for you

207potency at 114

thats around 223 potency at level 130

now no matter how good you are at USING poison

the fact is, even if you click RIGHT on them when they are standing still.. if your potency is too LOW you wont hit

with 223 potency, your range is 272 potency

anyone with 273+ potency is a 0pct chance of hitting them with poison
every 1 potency below that gives you an extra 1% chance of hitting them

most people who poison is useful against will have around 260+ potency

so thats about a 10% chance, meaning your likely only to get poison to work one in every 10 casts (5 FULL stamina bars)

its basically like this

X = your pot
Y = their pot

if Y is 50 lower than X = 100% chance
if X is 50 lower than Y = 0% chance

= 100 potency range = 1% chance per potency differance

EDIT: and sorry, but you only won warrior PKT cause most people dont bother going vs Djinn, Djinn didnt go.. so you fought vs no one... no one can beat Djinn 1 v 1 i dont think in the warrior pkt :X
Well, the only solution here is to work on my gears I suppose. A 2x reborn char at level 130 with full Sup Super Gem +5 gears and 2x Super +5 1-s Super Gem talismans run a base potency 243. A fair potency for an average player in my eyes. Additionally, I don't plan to be fighting bulkers. And I never plan to really fight anybody over 270-280 potency either. So if the "bane" of my tactic is to arrive, I'll simply take them out the old fashioned way. Besides, in this game, you can't win them all...

As for "refuting" your edit, again, evidence of only fighting people within/slightly above my range. I never intended to win either knowing full well djinn would be there. Just went to test my skills. Pretty glad he left though.

-99 Ways to Die~
Old 04-10-2009, 05:29   #9
???TheEnigma???

Quote:
Well, the only solution here is to work on my gears I suppose. A 2x reborn char at level 130 with full Sup Super Gem +5 gears and 2x Super +5 1-s Super Gem talismans run a base potency 243. A fair potency for an average player in my eyes. Additionally, I don't plan to be fighting bulkers. And I never plan to really fight anybody over 270-280 potency either. So if the "bane" of my tactic is to arrive, I'll simply take them out the old fashioned way. Besides, in this game, you can't win them all...

As for "refuting" your edit, again, evidence of only fighting people within/slightly above my range. I never intended to win either knowing full well djinn would be there. Just went to test my skills. Pretty glad he left though.

hardly need skill to hit djinn... he doesnt jump much.. just stands there taking 1's all day.. heh

Old 04-10-2009, 18:10   #10
BadElf
Alakay

BadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond reputeBadElf has a reputation beyond repute
*** off HA man.. rly do u need to put every 1 done? like *** off rly.. i was asking a question.. i just seen who his name was *** relax... man holy ****.. who ever though u never STFU? NOOP xD ffs all ways some thing from u.. not being mean but its about time some 1 steps up and tells u to stfu.. for once.. rly..
Old 04-10-2009, 18:15   #11
???TheEnigma???

Quote:
*** off HA man.. rly do u need to put every 1 done? like *** off rly.. i was asking a question.. i just seen who his name was *** relax... man holy ****.. who ever though u never STFU? NOOP xD ffs all ways some thing from u.. not being mean but its about time some 1 steps up and tells u to stfu.. for once.. rly..

this is a forum

we talk

you dont like my talking? go report me to a mod and see if they remove my post..

which im sure they wont as im not breaking any rules.

go ask anyone, djinn doesnt jump in GW.. he just stands there hitting pole all day... not my words...

Old 04-10-2009, 18:21   #12
NovoMann
MetallicA

NovoMann has a reputation beyond reputeNovoMann has a reputation beyond reputeNovoMann has a reputation beyond reputeNovoMann has a reputation beyond reputeNovoMann has a reputation beyond reputeNovoMann has a reputation beyond reputeNovoMann has a reputation beyond reputeNovoMann has a reputation beyond reputeNovoMann has a reputation beyond reputeNovoMann has a reputation beyond reputeNovoMann has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to NovoMann Send a message via MSN to NovoMann
hey stu. stfu

btw. id like to try selling my ears in the near future to get some diamonds for my new addiction ^^ and Bombur still playing ? need to get back my boots too, lol.
NovoMann is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2009, 19:28   #13
GOD†PHISH
Phishy Mod

GOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond reputeGOD†PHISH has a reputation beyond repute
i might have a buyer 4 ur ears novo
GOD†PHISH is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-10-2009, 21:43   #14
BadElf
Alakay

Quote:
this is a forum

we talk

you dont like my talking? go report me to a mod and see if they remove my post..

which im sure they wont as im not breaking any rules.

go ask anyone, djinn doesnt jump in GW.. he just stands there hitting pole all day... not my words...
lol i wasnt talkin about that i no he just stands there lol he goes afk half of the time
Old 04-11-2009, 02:58   #15
Stooonie
Lieutenant

Stooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lol i wasnt talkin about that i no he just stands there lol he goes afk half of the time
just admit that he suqs.

Char: Stoned , Char: ~Pain~
Tro-War-Tro , Nin-Nin-Nin
130-131-133 , 130-130-131
Stooonie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: