Old 04-06-2009, 18:13   #1
-Zieg-
Shh..

-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Wtf!? This is my spot!? GTFO!

All jokes aside from the idiotic title, I'm a pretty cool guy on a pretty cool server. Being my awesome self I'm superman'ing in Mystic Castle when I suddenly see an income of Egyptians.

Wanting the Bull monster spawn for myself I destroy Evildude26(or some **** like that) like the maggot he is. Along comes Some ***** named Queen(Has some number code on the sides of the name but I can't remember). Anyway Queen takes it upon herself to deal the first blow, hilarious as it may seem she got me down to 10 Hps.

I'm just so awesome that I magnet jump and finish her off with my wand(snow to be exact). The ***** dies and I go about my way. Next thing I know ***** comes back for more and I'm like wtf..!? She get's a good zap to herc to zap combo in and finishes me before I have enough time to type "lol."

So I call my partner Megadeth up and he's like "I already hate her, she's dead." He comes through and does his toxic fog and manages to hit her.. I think? Anyway She land a zap combo in on him and he's like "wtf?" I'm still dead so I smoothly go to her and use "revive here," but to my horrible dismay I fukkin' die again by this hoe. With both me and Megadeth dead she does the most epic **** I have ever seen!

She gets inbetween both of out ghosts and goes "all kos," I'm like wtf! Oh ****! Epic..? I know, queen is an epic eggy. Anyway I'm like F this ****, rev here and finish her off once more. Megadeth revs to town and says she's martyring (wtf? I know..), anyway he finishes her up in the Fuggin' "Center of Town," 4 minutes before server maintanence, -PRO.

How epic..? I know..
By this time your mouth has dropped from the awesomenisity of this post. Anyway savor the moment, as I know I will.

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE!?

On another note, Don't cha' hate when you call a person and they reply back with a text?
"What you want?"
"I wanted to talk..-.-"

Last edited by -Zieg-; 04-06-2009 at 19:43.
-Zieg- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2009, 18:20   #2
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

AlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by -Zieg- View Post
All jokes aside from the idiotic title, I'm a pretty cool guy on a pretty cool server. Being my awesome self I'm superman'ing in Mystic Castle when I suddenly see an income of Egyptians.

Wanting the Bull monster spawn for myself I destroy Evildude76 like the maggot he is. Along comes Some ***** named Queen(Has some number code on the sides of the name but I can't remember). Anyway Queen takes it upon herself to deal the first blow, hilarious as it may seem she got me down to 10 Hps.

I'm just so awesome that I magnet jump and finish her off with my wand(snow to be exact). The ***** dies and I go about my way. Next thing I know ***** comes back for more and I'm like wtf..!? She get's a good zap to herc to zap combo in and finishes me before I have enough time to type "lol."

So I call my partner Megadeth up and he's like "I already hate her, she's dead." He comes through and does his toxic fog and manages to hit her.. I think? Anyway She land a zap combo in on him and he's like "wtf?" I'm still dead so I smoothly go to her and use "revive here," but to my horrible dismay I fukkin' die again by this hoe. With both me and Megadeth dead she does the most epic **** I have ever seen!

She gets inbetween both of out ghosts and goes "all kos," I'm like wtf! Oh ****! Epic..? I know, queen is an epic eggy. Anyway I'm like F this ****, rev here and finish her off once more. Megadeth revs to town and says she's martyring (wtf? I know..), anyway he finishes her up in the Fuggin' "Center of Town," 4 minutes before server maintanence, -PRO.

How epic..? I know..
By this time your mouth has dropped from the awesomenisity of this post. Anyway savor the moment, as I know I will.

OMGWTFBBQSAUCE!?
Wow lolz awesomeness. Naw though she was like attacking me and she'd hit like 3ks and die from a gaurd >_> Martyrs ftw But yeah she told me to go outside DC because she was tired of getting killled by the bulker that is Gaurd1 so I psn her and she runs back into town. Summon gaurd right next to her and killed her and logged :P It's also #26quuen#26 all egys mis-spell their names :P

tl;dr: cool story brah

Future Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist (Currently a 130-120 Ninja-Warrior :P)

The gun in my mouth was real,
And the taste blew my mind
-99 Ways to Die~
AlexTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2009, 18:22   #3
-Zieg-
Shh..

-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute-Zieg- has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
Wow lolz awesomeness. Naw though she was like attacking me and she'd hit like 3ks and die from a gaurd >_> Martyrs ftw But yeah she told me to go outside DC because she was tired of getting killled by the bulker that is Gaurd1 so I psn her and she runs back into town. Summon gaurd right next to her and killed her and logged :P It's also #26quuen#26 all egys mis-spell their names :P

tl;dr: cool story brah
Oh yeah, it's what I do men bro.

On another note, Don't cha' hate when you call a person and they reply back with a text?
"What you want?"
"I wanted to talk..-.-"
-Zieg- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: