Old 03-28-2009, 17:59   #1
Speed-Planet

Speed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond repute
Broadcasting

Is it really worth having. I can see it being used for selling items. But when someone get's on and start a rampage on it, Talking sh** about people, Cussing like a stuck pig and being absolute idiots on it. To me if your broadcasting it should be filterd since it's for everyone to see. Cuss words shouldn't be allowed to be spelt out on it.

I won a 500kk money bag from lotto, I was so happy i started cussing on broadcast. I was told to stop. But yet all these other people can sit here and make a big oh hayday cuss fit on it and not get told to stop...
Speed-Planet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 18:10   #2
kertpellisv2

kertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kertpellisv2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Speed-Planet View Post
Is it really worth having. I can see it being used for selling items. But when someone get's on and start a rampage on it, Talking sh** about people, Cussing like a stuck pig and being absolute idiots on it. To me if your broadcasting it should be filterd since it's for everyone to see. Cuss words shouldn't be allowed to be spelt out on it.

I won a 500kk money bag from lotto, I was so happy i started cussing on broadcast. I was told to stop. But yet all these other people can sit here and make a big oh hayday cuss fit on it and not get told to stop...
Nobody cares
kertpellisv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 18:49   #3
Speed-Planet

Speed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond reputeSpeed-Planet has a reputation beyond repute
Well then how do you like it when people are going around being racist? Honestly do parents want there kids to be reading that, If parents saw half the crap that goes on in games now days....They would be pretty upset.

To me TQ should step up for the younger kids sake. The whole hating egy thing now that's stupid. and very uncalled for, there human beings just like us.
Speed-Planet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 18:51   #4
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
tq did have a filter but people edited it out so they eventually took it out, if you feel that bad about the bc's you can screenshot it and report them or go to helpdesk and ask a gm to come on and deal with it.

btw they actually do come on lol tried and tested
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 18:57   #5
kertpellisv2

kertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond reputekertpellisv2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to kertpellisv2
Quote:
Well then how do you like it when people are going around being racist? Honestly do parents want there kids to be reading that, If parents saw half the crap that goes on in games now days....They would be pretty upset.

To me TQ should step up for the younger kids sake. The whole hating egy thing now that's stupid. and very uncalled for, there human beings just like us.
Wow, like every kid at school uses those 'BAD WORDS', it's not something new.
I'm pretty sure the parents even use the same language near their kids.
kertpellisv2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 19:05   #6
darkruler
Banned

Location: England ftw k? Server: Turquoise-Sagittarius Played since: Nov 2004 Occupation: Forum Troll SuperGW1 Gold Prize Winner Boredom count: 99,999 ___________
darkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond reputedarkruler has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to darkruler Send a message via AIM to darkruler Send a message via MSN to darkruler Send a message via Yahoo to darkruler Send a message via Skype™ to darkruler
Quote:

It costs cps, cps come from dbs, TQ sells dbs. So yes its worth having for TQ.
darkruler - 130 Archer
lightrulerX - 110 > 122 Water - Water
Golden Apple (iPad)
Alpine - 130 > 130 > 120 Pure Ninja
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRage View Post
Yes but we're English thus far more intelligent than everyone.
Quote:
Originally posted by nordrian
whatever u say u will be flamed.
Quote:
[Whisper]Şeh_Şamil speaks to Alpine: you have hack[17:59]
[Whisper]Sw££T~ChaoS speaks to Alpine: ı kıll u always but u open aımbottıng and kıL me[17:18]
darkruler is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 19:08   #7
Bacon!
No Cab.

Bacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by heavens_fury View Post
tq did have a filter but people edited it out so they eventually took it out, if you feel that bad about the bc's you can screenshot it and report them or go to helpdesk and ask a gm to come on and deal with it.

btw they actually do come on lol tried and tested
that filter failed. all you had to do was capitalize one letter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
Click the arrow above, good sir.
Representing: DreiSquad

President/Founder of the Baconeers.

Bacon approves these messages:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.3 View Post
I like you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
I blame a lack of bacon in TQ's diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexl0923 View Post
...Vote BACON FOR PRIME MINISTER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Bacon is nom nommy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodit3 View Post
hai bacon ur delicious <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by autobotjazz View Post
BACON TODAY, BACON TOMORROW BACON FOREVER!
Bacon! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 19:09   #8
heavens_fury
Banned

heavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond reputeheavens_fury has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bacon! View Post
that filter failed. all you had to do was capitalize one letter.
doesn't matter was still a filter
heavens_fury is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 20:08   #9
T.I.Marbury!!!?
Banned

T.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond repute
aww
T.I.Marbury!!!? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 23:01   #10
Darkcloud.
Banned

Darkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond reputeDarkcloud. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to Darkcloud. Send a message via AIM to Darkcloud. Send a message via MSN to Darkcloud. Send a message via Yahoo to Darkcloud.
Quote:
haha but it was a ///epic fail filter
Darkcloud. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 23:10   #11
Bacon!
No Cab.

Bacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond reputeBacon! has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
yeah i guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
Click the arrow above, good sir.
Representing: DreiSquad

President/Founder of the Baconeers.

Bacon approves these messages:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.3 View Post
I like you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Balmung View Post
I blame a lack of bacon in TQ's diet
Quote:
Originally Posted by alexl0923 View Post
...Vote BACON FOR PRIME MINISTER!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
Bacon is nom nommy.
Quote:
Originally Posted by aphrodit3 View Post
hai bacon ur delicious <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by autobotjazz View Post
BACON TODAY, BACON TOMORROW BACON FOREVER!
Bacon! is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 23:34   #12
Zachothewacko

Zachothewacko is on a distinguished road
I agree, but people hate eggys 4 a reason...man, plz flawer....addd man frind ok or no!
Super +3 Ring
Super +3 necky
Super +3 sdg rdg club
Super +3 sdg sdg sword
Eli +3 sdg armour
Super boots
Praire Wind

Guild: friends
Constellation-Aquarius
WHISPER ME
Zachothewacko is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 03:57   #13
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

AlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud of
Quote:

Pro-Tip: Don't waste CPs on broadcasting nonsense that most won't give 2 ****s about? Secondly, if your worried about other spammers overwriting your b-casts Message Board is your friend...

Future Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist (Currently a 130-120 Ninja-Warrior :P)

The gun in my mouth was real,
And the taste blew my mind
-99 Ways to Die~
AlexTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 04:21   #14
tappiz

tappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond reputetappiz has a reputation beyond repute
There should be possibility to turn BC off

Somehow it pisses me off when some egy hits 130 or RBs and there are 20 others going like "MEN GRATS ABDULAHMAL 130 BRETHAR U GOOD MEN GRATSZZZSSSZZSZ"

Colonel
L140 Water-Ninja-Ninja
tappiz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 04:40   #15
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

they're hating the ones that are bad guys, but most of the egyptians that we see around Conquer are the kind that start acting like 5 year olds when you don't want to do what they ask you to. and if they are higher lvl they even kill your char. others expect you to speak arabic and if you can't speak arabic they attack you or start swearing with kos omak / a7a / metnaka / metnk / sharmota etc.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: