View Poll Results: Which decision do you think is best? (I will describe in my post)
Ninja-Ninja-Ninja 13 44.83%
Ninja-Warrior-Trojan 10 34.48%
Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist 6 20.69%
Voters: 29. You may not vote on this poll

Old 03-22-2009, 18:40   #16
~Devil-Dante~
Banned

~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ~Devil-Dante~
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexTheGreat View Post
From what I hear, when activated, it has a 30 pct chance at fixed level to reflect half of you attack back at the attacker for 15 seconds. Don't know if it's still glitched. But from what I heard, the glitched completely ignored the 15 second value...
So say if i hit the person 2k and my CK happened.
He'd be getting hit 1k for 15 seconds straight so like he'd lose 15k 0_o
~Devil-Dante~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 20:27   #17
33rd

33rd has a reputation beyond repute33rd has a reputation beyond repute33rd has a reputation beyond repute33rd has a reputation beyond repute33rd has a reputation beyond repute33rd has a reputation beyond repute33rd has a reputation beyond repute33rd has a reputation beyond repute33rd has a reputation beyond repute33rd has a reputation beyond repute33rd has a reputation beyond repute
Noo

once it activates, u have to wait 15 seconds for it to have the chance to activate again
33rd is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-22-2009, 20:37   #18
~Devil-Dante~
Banned

~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute~Devil-Dante~ has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to ~Devil-Dante~
Quote:
Originally Posted by 33rd View Post
once it activates, u have to wait 15 seconds for it to have the chance to activate again
Ahhhh! I see so basically it does more DMG than reflect unless if your DMG really sucks, but relect activates more.

Hmmm i still like reflect for some reason 0.o
Might be because ive never had CK.
~Devil-Dante~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-23-2009, 10:54   #19
Cervonayis
TeH SeXoR

Cervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond reputeCervonayis has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well guys, my Ninja is currently level 128 and at 70 pct. I believe that this is the time to decide my Reborn path that I'd like to keep for the rest of this characters life.

Now I've three ideas I've been contemplating, my ideas are listed:
  • Ninja-Ninja-Ninja
  • Ninja-Warrior-Trojan
  • Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist

I have no favor with one path or the other so I am asking you, the general community and all of your past experiences, to help me decide in my final decision.

Here are my ideas on each class possibility I can have.

<wall-o'-text>

~Ninja-Ninja-Ninja

+Max base attack of all the classes in the game
+Will be able to learn more skills related to the Ninja Class (Including Counter-Kill.)
+Simple to use
+No need to mess around with changing gears

-Will have major difficulty on deciding whether I want to go Katana/Katana, Katana/Blade or Sword, or Club/Blade Sword
-Generally seen as "n00b-ish" or cheap
-Lowest base health in the game
-Stats will suffer according to which weapon style I choose to use
-Unable to enjoy FB/SSing to its full extent

~Ninja-Warrior-Trojan

+Will be able to enjoy my favorite pastime in the game (FB/SSing) to its full extent
+Will be able to retain Toxic Fog for PvE, and mild PvP use, and possibly Archer's Bane
+Reflect
+Highest base HP in the game

-Currently unaware of whether I'll keep Archer's Bane since TQ doesn't list it in the "Second Rebirth Spell" section of their guide
-Loss of highest Base Attack
-FB/SSing will be more difficult since I really haven't practiced since the release of Ninjas in the game. So will have to re-learn to get them
-Unable to enjoy the self-buffing capabilities as the equally popular Water Taoist-Warrior-Trojan
-Have to exchange gears/buy new ones

~Ninja-Warrior-Water
+Will be able to enjoy my favorite pastime in the game (FB/SSing) to a limited l extent
+Melee'ing is somewhat enjoyable on my Warriors, yet haven't been able to try it on a Melee Water Taoist
+Being able to use "Zapping" mildly to aid in killing annoying people (I'm looking at you soul-forsaken egys)
+Smexy 120 armor (Pine Robe) which I've never worn on one of my characters ever. (Hardly a perk but might as well just throw it in)
+Full Water Taoist buffing/support capabilities
+Superman for GW/Dis/etc...

-Unable to FB/SS to what I could have if I picked Ninja-Warrior-Trojan
-Relatively low HP in relation to other RBing possibilities
-Difficulty in deciding between Poleaxe and Spear
-Relatively low Defense in comparison to other RBing possibilities
-Having to learn how to Melee effectively
-Currently unaware of whether I'll keep Archer's Bane since TQ doesn't list it in the "Second Rebirth Spell" section of their guide
-Have to exchange gears/buy new ones</wall-o'-text>

Basically, I just want players opinions, particularly from people who actually own characters with the Reborn Paths I have chosen and their thoughts on it. And I'll also need knowledge of whether I'll keep Archer's Bane if I stray away from the Ninja-Ninja-Ninja RB path. Help is greatly appreciated!
Im a trojan guy... id rather be a trojan than anything else... if i was you... i would pick the ninja - warrior - trojan...

you get to enjoy fb/ss... and have reflect (which you nearly HAVE to have in pvp to stand a fighting chance) great hp, and you still get some of the ninja skills and if u keep archers bane which im pretty sure you do O.o ( dont quote me ) but then thats a major +... if not then just put some in spirit and learn thunder... and + your fan and you'll be fine :-d

long story short...

TROJANS = FTW!!!

After playing Sam7enee no more than ... 10 mins... after a year?

*_Queen_^_Bop_* speaks to Sam7enee: turn off ss bot

And tito says im a noop :P the video proves otherwise
Cervonayis is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2009, 18:02   #20
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

AlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud of
Anymore people just lurking around ready to contribute? :P

Future Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist (Currently a 130-120 Ninja-Warrior :P)

The gun in my mouth was real,
And the taste blew my mind
-99 Ways to Die~
AlexTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-24-2009, 20:56   #21
xThaMasta15x
WeezyFbaby

xThaMasta15x has a reputation beyond reputexThaMasta15x has a reputation beyond reputexThaMasta15x has a reputation beyond reputexThaMasta15x has a reputation beyond reputexThaMasta15x has a reputation beyond reputexThaMasta15x has a reputation beyond reputexThaMasta15x has a reputation beyond reputexThaMasta15x has a reputation beyond reputexThaMasta15x has a reputation beyond reputexThaMasta15x has a reputation beyond reputexThaMasta15x has a reputation beyond repute
Ninja > Warrior > Trojan

Simple, Trojans are easily the best in the game, high attack power, second only to Ninjas, highest defence in the game, second only to Warriors wielding a shield, greatest amount of health, FB/SS (usually) I could go on and on.....

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
Fact: Humans tend to find things harder and harder the easier it gets.
^ Explains why people keep complaining about how slow leveling is...

"Quick to strike. Slow to warn."
"There will be two hits. 1) Me hitting you. 2) You hitting the floor. Get ready."
xThaMasta15x is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-29-2009, 03:44   #22
AlexTheGreat
ಠ_ಠ

AlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud ofAlexTheGreat has much to be proud of
Well guys, I've decided to go Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist. I haven't tried a melee water in the 4 years I've been playing so why not now? Also spent my months funds of merching on an Elite SDG/SDG +3 Poleaxe. But any tips from you melee Waters? Also, getting Reborned next weekend...

Future Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist (Currently a 130-120 Ninja-Warrior :P)

The gun in my mouth was real,
And the taste blew my mind
-99 Ways to Die~
AlexTheGreat is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-02-2009, 06:40   #23
Stooonie
Lieutenant

Stooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond reputeStooonie has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Well guys, I've decided to go Ninja-Warrior-Water Taoist. I haven't tried a melee water in the 4 years I've been playing so why not now? Also spent my months funds of merching on an Elite SDG/SDG +3 Poleaxe. But any tips from you melee Waters? Also, getting Reborned next weekend...
no melee water please
make tank one, filled whit super tortoises instead of sdgs. :P (good at gw)

Char: Stoned , Char: ~Pain~
Tro-War-Tro , Nin-Nin-Nin
130-131-133 , 130-130-131
Stooonie is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: