Old 03-27-2009, 21:49   #61
T.I.Marbury!!!?
Banned

T.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond repute
bow dura dont drop on scatter end story
T.I.Marbury!!!? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 22:06   #62
~Oblivinator~

~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Demonium View Post
It dropped for me and my friends, it was the reason I always had to leave lab early, or had to go and repair every 2 hrs when pwlving at birdmen or basi. I haven't pwleved in the last 3-4 months but before then it definately dropped.

As for the pretending to be a taoist thing before you could check someones level/class/etc. I used to take my trojan or warrior and dress up in level 70 taoist armor and bs with rest of my sdg gears and ring on so that I look as if I'm a water taoist and stig the archer when bored or if some pker keeps bothering them and the next time the pker came back BAM! SS them with the bs and they die. Then spam by whisper "WTF?!" etc. I can't stand that it shows your level and rebirth... I think they should take that out and let it be how it used to >.<

As for you Oblivinator but can't really take your word.. I personally have not seen any as of yet, and I know some posted were complete bs and did not show you hacking but there is a lot of controversy as to whether or not your legit and I don't exactly trust your client after watching that "Warehouse npc moving" vid from your siggy. No offence intended lol.
August 20, 2006

You obviously didn't check the date that I had that video uploaded. Rofl. Potency wasn't out. Nor was broadcasting. This was back on Nanya server. I was like the 6th highest trojan or something at the time. Go look again and say something. Should pay attention =). If you're trying to say something else was wrong with my client, then I'll gladly find some screen shots of that same date and post some screenies. In fact, I'll post one from those days.

I've been playing this game on and off for nearly 5 years. I have yet to see scatter decrease your durability on a bow. I've trained lots of archers on new servers to 110 and I could always stay there until I ran out of arrows. Never because of durability. If anything, dura only dropped about 4-5 from trying to fly to a good spot to scatter at slingers.

Here's a screen shot from those days. I sold a bunch of sockets and bought DBs to transfer them to Nanya. After some time, I decided not to and stayed on Justice.

~Oblivinator~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 22:20   #63
ihud5
MödAbuser

ihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond reputeihud5 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It dropped for me and my friends, it was the reason I always had to leave lab early, or had to go and repair every 2 hrs when pwlving at birdmen or basi. I haven't pwleved in the last 3-4 months but before then it definately dropped.

As for the pretending to be a taoist thing before you could check someones level/class/etc. I used to take my trojan or warrior and dress up in level 70 taoist armor and bs with rest of my sdg gears and ring on so that I look as if I'm a water taoist and stig the archer when bored or if some pker keeps bothering them and the next time the pker came back BAM! SS them with the bs and they die. Then spam by whisper "WTF?!" etc. I can't stand that it shows your level and rebirth... I think they should take that out and let it be how it used to >.<

As for you Oblivinator but can't really take your word.. I personally have not seen any as of yet, and I know some posted were complete bs and did not show you hacking but there is a lot of controversy as to whether or not your legit and I don't exactly trust your client after watching that "Warehouse npc moving" vid from your siggy. No offence intended lol.
lol you are crazier than a monkey without his banana to say bow dura drops so fast you have to repair every 2 hours.
ihud5 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 22:24   #64
Demonium
Uh.... ok?

Demonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond repute
This discussion is over. I logged on and asked every archer I came across in TC/Jail/BI/Market and PK arena if scatter lowers dura on my old server and all but one said yes, the other person was egyptian and I don't even know if they understood me. Then I logged onto my old trojan-archer with the crappy level 70 uni bow.. *its a melee archer =X got bored of pwlving* and tested on birdmen, it does indeed lower durability. Either some of you used some kind of proxy previously, did not pay attention to your dura and just fixed it without paying much attention to what you were doing or something along those lines. Unless my server is wacked then I will assume bow dura lowers on all servers when scatter is used.

"A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Himie View Post
Demonium's rules to follow guide:
#1 Don't touch Himie's Starfish or you will face death by loli.
#2 Feed Himie or same thing will happen.
#3 Everything Demonium says or writes can be used against him.
*scribble scribble* #4 All above rules are void. -signed Demonium.
Demonium is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-27-2009, 22:30   #65
Demonium
Uh.... ok?

Demonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond reputeDemonium has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ihud5 View Post
lol you are crazier than a monkey without his banana to say bow dura drops so fast you have to repair every 2 hours.
Get 30-40k kills every 2 hrs in birdmen with a troj-archer, then you will agree. Otherwise on the alternate archer I used that I had borrowed from a friend that was arch-arch 20-30k kills took a lot longer to get but I still repaired the bow at least 2-3x a day after a days worth of pwlving.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Oblivinator~ View Post
August 20, 2006

You obviously didn't check the date that I had that video uploaded. Rofl. Potency wasn't out. Nor was broadcasting. This was back on Nanya server. I was like the 6th highest trojan or something at the time. Go look again and say something. Should pay attention =). If you're trying to say something else was wrong with my client, then I'll gladly find some screen shots of that same date and post some screenies. In fact, I'll post one from those days.

I've been playing this game on and off for nearly 5 years. I have yet to see scatter decrease your durability on a bow. I've trained lots of archers on new servers to 110 and I could always stay there until I ran out of arrows. Never because of durability. If anything, dura only dropped about 4-5 from trying to fly to a good spot to scatter at slingers.

Here's a screen shot from those days. I sold a bunch of sockets and bought DBs to transfer them to Nanya. After some time, I decided not to and stayed on Justice.

First... wtf... your comment makes no sense in terms of the video... the date has nothing to do with anything... and anyone that has the npc do that has some issues with their client or is using something they shouldn't as that should not happen.

Secondly, I just tested it, and asked others on my old server and it does lower durability.

Your kidding yourself if you say you have near full dura after going and leveling in lab from level 70-anywhere near 110 unless you repaired a few times as you leveled which DEFEATS THE PURPOSE. -.-'

Glad to see you earned at least some of your gear and didn't always borrow someone elses gear and char, but I don't know why your posting the screenshot... DBs are not some legendary item that only you have come across.

"A failure establishes only this, that our determination to succeed was not strong enough."

Quote:

Last edited by Demonium; 03-27-2009 at 22:33.
Old 03-27-2009, 22:52   #66
T.I.Marbury!!!?
Banned

T.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond reputeT.I.Marbury!!!? has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Oblivinator~ View Post
August 20, 2006

quoting pic to make the page longer than it should be
T.I.Marbury!!!? is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 00:22   #67
Demonium
Uh.... ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by T.I.Marbury!!!? View Post
quoting pic to make the page longer than it should be
lol'd

Quote:
Old 03-28-2009, 00:54   #68
KinGSh*T

KinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond reputeKinGSh*T has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brainwa$heD-v.3 View Post
No.
yes at 130 if they use all their attribute points on mana :]
KinGSh*T is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 01:04   #69
Demonium
Uh.... ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinGSh*T View Post
yes at 130 if they use all their attribute points on mana :]
wtf r with the eyes in ur avatar damn O.o

Quote:
Old 03-28-2009, 01:33   #70
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
wtf r with the eyes in ur avatar damn O.o
reminds me of Mr.Bean.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 02:08   #71
Demonium
Uh.... ok?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
reminds me of Mr.Bean.
O.o I was kinda thinkin goku with fugly armor... lol

Quote:
Old 03-28-2009, 03:21   #72
ArtVandelay
Nothing

ArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond repute
Why can't we be friends!?

Where no sole nor soul has set
Where footprints leave no name
Time and time again this attempt has failed
You were my anchor

Thanks to SharpKnife:] for the avy
ArtVandelay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 04:54   #73
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
O.o I was kinda thinkin goku with fugly armor... lol
srsly
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 05:59   #74
IHateMeToo
peng ting

IHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond reputeIHateMeToo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to IHateMeToo
Quote:
This discussion is over. I logged on and asked every archer I came across in TC/Jail/BI/Market and PK arena if scatter lowers dura on my old server and all but one said yes, the other person was egyptian and I don't even know if they understood me. Then I logged onto my old trojan-archer with the crappy level 70 uni bow.. *its a melee archer =X got bored of pwlving* and tested on birdmen, it does indeed lower durability. Either some of you used some kind of proxy previously, did not pay attention to your dura and just fixed it without paying much attention to what you were doing or something along those lines. Unless my server is wacked then I will assume bow dura lowers on all servers when scatter is used.
Which it doesn't. You are wrong, get over it.
I know many archers that stat bug to their hp or strength because bow dura simply lasts so long it's worth it.
I used to plvl for 3 hours or so while my friend took a break and the only thing that didn't need repairing was the bow.
"Discussion over" doesn't stop you from being wrong, sorry.
Myspace
Facebook
IHateMeToo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 09:15   #75
~Oblivinator~

~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute~Oblivinator~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Get 30-40k kills every 2 hrs in birdmen with a troj-archer, then you will agree. Otherwise on the alternate archer I used that I had borrowed from a friend that was arch-arch 20-30k kills took a lot longer to get but I still repaired the bow at least 2-3x a day after a days worth of pwlving.

First... wtf... your comment makes no sense in terms of the video... the date has nothing to do with anything... and anyone that has the npc do that has some issues with their client or is using something they shouldn't as that should not happen.

Secondly, I just tested it, and asked others on my old server and it does lower durability.

Your kidding yourself if you say you have near full dura after going and leveling in lab from level 70-anywhere near 110 unless you repaired a few times as you leveled which DEFEATS THE PURPOSE. -.-'

Glad to see you earned at least some of your gear and didn't always borrow someone elses gear and char, but I don't know why your posting the screenshot... DBs are not some legendary item that only you have come across.
Lol? Just cause it was happening, you think I was the only one seeing it..? Here let me ask you a simple question. Since when has Conquer 2.0 been perfect? Hmm? I had no edited client whatsoever. Else it would have happened more, right? Do you remember when some people set up vendors in twin city and in desert? Do you? Where's your logic in that? "YOU HAD EDITED CLIENT THEREFORE IT COULD HAPPEN!" Wrong.

If I remember right, Cid knew how to do all of this and he was responsible for it all. At least so I heard. Nonetheless, just because of something bizarre occurring, you believe that the person MUST have some sort of cheat/edit in order for it to happen.

As for the DBs, I looked back for a date that was near August 20, 2006 and I happened to find this one since it was related to Nanya. That wasn't much dbs at all. I had a ton more that I was going to transfer there.

I love how you keep making **** up thinking that scatter DOES drop durability. I already made a water-archer and got it to 110 in around 2 hours and my durability dropped maybe 2-3. What kind of bow did I use? A level 40 promotion bow. According to what you've said, the durability would have been 0 after all that. Guess what? It's still at 45 dura or so. What's the complete dura? 45. At least I think so. Can't be assed to check. Nonetheless, you fail at trying to make things up on the whole scatter bit.

There are hundreds of plvling archers. Meaning that they reallot to put all of their points into strength. Do you think that they could afford to do so if they had to keep repairing all the time? I think not. Don't pull that "VIP" bull ****. I have VIP level 4 and you can NOT repair items that don't meet the requirements to keep them equipped. These archers would end up needing to repair every 5-6 hours according to what you have stated. Yet, I see them plvling for weeks with only 10-15 dura knocked off.

If I had the hard drive space, I would go around scattering for a decent amount of time to have video evidence against you. What would you try to say then, hmm? "Edited client". Lol.

If you tested it, how many scatters did it take to drop 1 durability. Earlier you stated that it slowly dropped durability unlike other weapons. I know for a fact that after 50 fast blades, your durability drops by one. This I tested myself on over 25 weapons. No matter if you hit a target or not, it will drop your durability by 1 if you fast blade a total of 50 times. If you repair, it won't always take 50 to get it down to the next dura. It's a bit glitchy. However, thereafter it will take 50 to knock it down. I made a thread about it some time ago.

Have fun reading.
~Oblivinator~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: