Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 461 votes, 4.57 average. Display Modes
Old 03-28-2009, 02:55   #251641
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArtVandelay View Post
So Mrs Bob.

What are you failing?
Because I've tried to quit these forums twice in the last 24 hours and failed miserably.

But on the other hand, if I could just sell this dragonball, I'm about to reborn tro.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jahn View Post
bob lost her banana so she thinks she is failing life
Lol, good one.
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 02:58   #251642
ArtVandelay
Nothing

ArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond repute
[quote=Bob the Builder;10217435]Because I've tried to quit these forums twice in the last 24 hours and failed miserably.

But on the other hand, if I could just sell this dragonball, I'm about to reborn tro.

Nothing wrong with forums.

Its the game itself thats the problem

If you i'll make a noob and watch
Where no sole nor soul has set
Where footprints leave no name
Time and time again this attempt has failed
You were my anchor

Thanks to SharpKnife:] for the avy
ArtVandelay is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 02:59   #251643
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nothing wrong with forums.

Its the game itself thats the problem

If you i'll make a noob and watch
Well I was trying to quit them nonetheless.

I'll take the watch!
Old 03-28-2009, 03:04   #251644
ArtVandelay
Nothing

ArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond reputeArtVandelay has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post

I'll take the watch!
I'm sorry that answer is incorrect.

Your price is a broken down washing machine.
You were my anchor

Old 03-28-2009, 03:06   #251645
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
I'm sorry that answer is incorrect.

Your price is a broken down washing machine.
Darn.

Hmm, I'll take it!
Old 03-28-2009, 03:07   #251646
gillianchung
ユイ!!

gillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

I'll take the watch!
what happened to your bacons?? D:

Siggies made by ME!!
Lots <3 to all my Bishies
  • Cute Bishi aka Macie
  • Pimp aka Cindy
  • Reezy Bub

My Slaves
  • Skanky X-KrystaL-X
  • STD Bunny Sepharius
  • Kirby Bunny Tiflor
  • Man **** Darkster
  • Pinky Confuzed?
  • Mai Ex-BanStick heavens_fury
  • Mai freebie soul joynessTD

***12363;***12394;***12360;***12427;***12383;***12417;***12395;***12356;***12365;***12390;***12427;***12435;***12384;***12387;***12390;
gillianchung is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-28-2009, 03:10   #251647
ArtVandelay
Nothing

Quote:
Darn.

Hmm, I'll take it!
I don't have that either

can.. can I buy you a drink?
You were my anchor

Old 03-28-2009, 03:11   #251648
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gillianchung View Post
what happened to your bacons?? D:
I ated them.
Quote:
I don't have that either

can.. can I buy you a drink?
Yeah, mine is not broken.

Lemonade? Sure, thanks!
Old 03-28-2009, 03:12   #251649
gillianchung
ユイ!!

gillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond reputegillianchung has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I ated them.

Lemonade? Sure, thanks!
EVILS!!
you didnt share!!!
how'd they taste??

Siggies made by ME!!
  • Cute Bishi aka Macie
  • Pimp aka Cindy
  • Reezy Bub

My Slaves
  • Skanky X-KrystaL-X
  • STD Bunny Sepharius
  • Kirby Bunny Tiflor
  • Man **** Darkster
  • Pinky Confuzed?

***12363;***12394;***12360;***12427;***12383;***12417;***12395;***12356;***12365;***12390;***12427;***12435;***12384;***12387;***12390;
Old 03-28-2009, 03:13   #251650
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
EVILS!!
you didnt share!!!
how'd they taste??
Very yummy.

Next time I has some, I will share.
Old 03-28-2009, 03:15   #251651
gillianchung
ユイ!!

Quote:
Very yummy.

Next time I has some, I will share.
yays!!!
salty crispy bacons

Siggies made by ME!!
  • Cute Bishi aka Macie
  • Pimp aka Cindy
  • Reezy Bub

My Slaves
  • Skanky X-KrystaL-X
  • STD Bunny Sepharius
  • Kirby Bunny Tiflor
  • Man **** Darkster
  • Pinky Confuzed?

Old 03-28-2009, 03:17   #251652
ArtVandelay
Nothing

Quote:

Lemonade? Sure, thanks!
Coming right up.

...'Uhm ill have two lemonades please'
You were my anchor

Old 03-28-2009, 03:20   #251653
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
yays!!!
salty crispy bacons
Yummy yummy in my tummy.
Quote:
Coming right up.

...'Uhm ill have two lemonades please'
Thank you. ^^
Old 03-28-2009, 03:25   #251654
ArtVandelay
Nothing

Quote:
Thank you. ^^

You're welcome

I'll buy the db so you can reborn
You were my anchor

Old 03-28-2009, 03:28   #251655
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Quote:
You're welcome

I'll buy the db so you can reborn
Already sold it, got my Celestial Stone, now all I need is a super ring, a super necklace and super boots to reborn with, which I will do the free quests for.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: