Old 02-23-2009, 10:19   #16
DarkRain714
Banned

DarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
well i have tested it on 2 pcs till now. both after 5 uses of this program shown me this error. it works a while, then crashes. and i mean this Capture works like: i press F11 and it records a 1 minute video of a game or what ever window is selected. The movie can later be edited within another Corel app. But at some time around 5th time it won't film, but crash.
then i would assume an error in the designer's coding. If at first you don't succeed, call it v1.0

either that or you don't have enough ram to film a lot, but that should give you a popup with a memory error that says something like "Error at memory 0x0FCC0D. Memory could not be 'read'. Process terminating"
DarkRain714 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2009, 10:21   #17
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkRain714 View Post
then i would assume an error in the designer's coding. If at first you don't succeed, call it v1.0

either that or you don't have enough ram to film a lot, but that should give you a popup with a memory error that says something like "Error at memory 0x0FCC0D. Memory could not be 'read'. Process terminating"
That guy must've been THE BOSS HISMELF. How tha funk can Corel V 5 be the same bull**** as V12?????
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2009, 11:05   #18
Royalite

Royalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Royalite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikona View Post
Don't forget that CO is made in C++.
Really are you sure? Thought it was FORTRAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
I couldn't be mad at you, Baby Hitler. You're just too cute with the mustache.
Royalite is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2009, 11:07   #19
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Royalite View Post
Really are you sure? Thought it was FORTRAN
how about pascal? -.- or maybe notepad?
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-23-2009, 11:09   #20
Royalite

Royalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond reputeRoyalite has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
how about pascal? -.- or maybe notepad?
notepad...I've written code in that but never knew it was a programming language. How little I know.

Quote:
Old 02-23-2009, 11:11   #21
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
notepad...I've written code in that but never knew it was a programming language. How little I know.
i meant the program itself. not the language.

Edit: i could of said Borland C++, or Turbo Pascal maybe that would of been better to say.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Last edited by DETONATOAREA; 02-23-2009 at 11:18.
Old 02-23-2009, 12:16   #22
Royalite

Quote:
i meant the program itself. not the language.

Edit: i could of said Borland C++, or Turbo Pascal maybe that would of been better to say.
oh CO was written in notepad sweet xD

Quote:
Old 02-23-2009, 12:21   #23
DarkRain714
Banned

DarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond reputeDarkRain714 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
lmao, its not a language :x

languages include c++, c, c#, python, java, basic, assembly...

notepad can be used as an editor, because the languages are made of keywords. then you have to compile them with something like visual c++ (which also has a built in editor) which converts it into machine language (1's and 0's) for your computer to process and run.
Old 02-23-2009, 12:22   #24
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
oh CO was written in notepad sweet xD
speaking of writing in notepad i've started to check out html using it. apparently it's not always needed to end with </ > unless any important changes are happening to text n stuff. but i could be wrong in case that could generate other errors. the html seemed to appear alright after i've opened it.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-23-2009, 12:24   #25
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
lmao, its not a language :x

languages include c++, c, c#, python, java, basic, assembly...

notepad can be used as an editor, because the languages are made of keywords. then you have to compile them with something like visual c++ (which also has a built in editor) which converts it into machine language (1's and 0's) for your computer to process and run.
i never did say Notepad was a language. In fact i've only recently heard people do not usually refer to Pascal and C++ as programs but as languages. To me Turbo Pascal and Borland C++ = that program with MS-Dos-like screen in which u gotta insert headers n stuff almost like html but harder to work with.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-23-2009, 12:25   #26
DarkRain714
Banned

Quote:
i never did say Notepad was a language. In fact i've only recently heard people do not usually refer to Pascal and C++ as programs but as languages. To me Turbo Pascal and Borland C++ = that program with MS-Dos-like screen in which u gotta insert headers n stuff almost like html but harder to work with.
i didn't quote you

but borland and turbo are both editors and compilers.
Old 02-23-2009, 12:27   #27
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
i didn't quote you

yeah, i'm used to those and ... notepad for vbs / .bat / .html. Now if only i could find out what the code for copying the same vbs file into Start Up, i could create the pest of Windows. Of course anyone with a dual boot could take it out. But it would bypass most security and restart a computer to no end if it's specified shutdown -r -t 1.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
Old 02-23-2009, 12:30   #28
DarkRain714
Banned

Quote:
yeah, i'm used to those and ... notepad for vbs / .bat / .html. Now if only i could find out what the code for copying the same vbs file into Start Up, i could create the pest of Windows. Of course anyone with a dual boot could take it out. But it would bypass most security and restart a computer to no end if it's specified shutdown -r -t 1.
batch files and html are file extensions; also not languages

but all you have to do to stop a startup batch file that restarts your computer is start in safe mode :/ then it only loads windows utilities. However, if you have the knowledge to embed it into a windows core .dll then it becomes impossible to remove.
Old 02-23-2009, 12:31   #29
Royalite

Quote:
i didn't quote you

I was being facetious as I didn't know what DETON was implying. He got it though and explained what he meant.

Quote:
Old 02-23-2009, 12:35   #30
DETONATOAREA
Female

Quote:
I was being facetious as I didn't know what DETON was implying. He got it though and explained what he meant.
she. but not everyone knows how to start in safe mode. if i made a friend to write, and i mean WRITE his own restarter and then he asked me if i shut down his computer when in fact it was him that did it with his own keyboard.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: