Old 11-27-2007, 07:46   #1
northtrailer

northtrailer is on a distinguished road
ppl who claim they dont bulk

hey guys! ur thoughts on this...

I just saw this morning a guy on wildswan named Sinix selling 3 dual sets.
He say he never bulked. Never!
How u get 3 full dual sets without buying at least some DBs?
I want to know so I can do it too

Oh and btw, Sinix is also craft and Craft.
northtrailer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 07:47   #2
§witch22
DennyCrane

§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute§witch22 has a reputation beyond repute
Not impossible if you know your way around the game, mind you he would have absoloutely no life.

In hell you will be raped by a pogo stick.
§witch22 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 07:49   #3
-First~Strike-
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to -First~Strike- Send a message via MSN to -First~Strike- Send a message via Yahoo to -First~Strike-
Quote:
Originally Posted by northtrailer View Post

No life.
Hacking.
Scamming.
EXTREMELY lucky.
I got a full 2 soc set off lotto once with 5 DBs. It is possible, just took me about 300 DBs to do it. xD I've never bulked and I only used to play Conquer a bit on the weekends. MultiClient + COtobo = Lots of cash fast.
-First~Strike- is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 07:50   #4
Bio_Freeze
Virtual

Bio_Freeze has a reputation beyond reputeBio_Freeze has a reputation beyond reputeBio_Freeze has a reputation beyond reputeBio_Freeze has a reputation beyond reputeBio_Freeze has a reputation beyond reputeBio_Freeze has a reputation beyond reputeBio_Freeze has a reputation beyond reputeBio_Freeze has a reputation beyond reputeBio_Freeze has a reputation beyond reputeBio_Freeze has a reputation beyond reputeBio_Freeze has a reputation beyond repute
Umm.. Sinix/Craft/Envy/Undy has been playing Conquer for like.. I believe 3-4 years. On and off of course. From my understanding, he has a 130-130-130 trojan-archer-archer, 130-130-130 water-warrior-trojan, 130-130-130 water-trojan-trojan or something like that.

He has also pked several sockets off red names I think and he does his fair share from plvling and making his own duals. Or like people used to do back in the day. Make bunch of singles and trade for duals. I've seen plenty of people who have full dual sets and never bulked. They're either lucky or they have a way of obtaining good gear.
Bio_Freeze is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 08:47   #5
northtrailer

northtrailer is on a distinguished road
No flaming pls.

Okies. So it is possible! Cool. I don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on a game and I only play every once in a while. So many games out now that claim to be free, but have lots of hidden costs. So if I can get free good gears in 3-4 years that's really cool.
I am a newcomer to ConquerOnline and been roaming around looking for a good server for about 3 weeks now. Yeah, spending alot of time coz I don't want to end up on a server with hackers and speeders around every corner. I heard about all that so that's why I am taking my time to find a nice server. I am too bored of WoW now and I been hearing and have seen that the gameplay in ConquerOnline is actually quite easy. Just Ctrl-click to jump and right-click to fight with special skills.
If there is anyone out there on a server without hackers and speeders, pls reply.
I need a home so I can start playing.
northtrailer is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 08:48   #6
-First~Strike-
Banned

Location: Common sense says that I'm at a computer at the time of this post. Not really expecting you all to possess common sense however, so don't feel bad.
-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute-First~Strike- has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to -First~Strike- Send a message via MSN to -First~Strike- Send a message via Yahoo to -First~Strike-
Quote:
No flaming pls.

Okies. So it is possible! Cool. I don't have hundreds of dollars to spend on a game and I only play every once in a while. So many games out now that claim to be free, but have lots of hidden costs. So if I can get free good gears in 3-4 years that's really cool.
I am a newcomer to ConquerOnline and been roaming around looking for a good server for about 3 weeks now. Yeah, spending alot of time coz I don't want to end up on a server with hackers and speeders around every corner. I heard about all that so that's why I am taking my time to find a nice server. I am too bored of WoW now and I been hearing and have seen that the gameplay in ConquerOnline is actually quite easy. Just Ctrl-click to jump and right-click to fight with special skills.
If there is anyone out there on a server without hackers and speeders, pls reply.
I need a home so I can start playing.
I played for 3 years before I quit like 5 months ago. I only really played on the weekends and only a few hours a day. It's easy to get sockets, nothing on Conquer is impossible.
Old 11-27-2007, 08:49   #7
Havaianas

Havaianas is on a distinguished road
Eh.. u can make dual sock when ur a socketmaker without bulking..
Old 11-27-2007, 09:08   #8
ImFlshY

ImFlshY has a reputation beyond reputeImFlshY has a reputation beyond reputeImFlshY has a reputation beyond reputeImFlshY has a reputation beyond reputeImFlshY has a reputation beyond reputeImFlshY has a reputation beyond reputeImFlshY has a reputation beyond reputeImFlshY has a reputation beyond reputeImFlshY has a reputation beyond reputeImFlshY has a reputation beyond reputeImFlshY has a reputation beyond repute
at once i had 3+ dual sets, spg/sdg/srg and i nvr bought a single db or items with rl money. The fastest and only way is to make sockets. theres nothing to lie or claim and its definitely possible to be good in this game without any bulks.
ImFlshY is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 09:34   #9
MyRAGE
i R member

MyRAGE has much to be proud ofMyRAGE has much to be proud ofMyRAGE has much to be proud ofMyRAGE has much to be proud ofMyRAGE has much to be proud ofMyRAGE has much to be proud ofMyRAGE has much to be proud ofMyRAGE has much to be proud ofMyRAGE has much to be proud of
Well to that 3x 2soc set u have to add that Craft is:

One of the best Fber/SSer on all servers.
Nightmare of botters.
GL who wins nearly all GWs he participate in.
Someone who wins nearly all lvl90 and lvl130 PK wars, guildbeasts...
Someone who gained from rednames: +8 2SDG sword, gourd, full super 1soc SPG set with manaBS....
My enemy and arrogant person.
But for sure someone who deserves respect.

~
MyRAGE~

Petronela

Hellworn

I come I see I SPAM Club Senior Hitman

MyRAGE is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 09:38   #10
-First~Strike-
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havaianas View Post
Eh.. u can make dual sock when ur a socketmaker without bulking..
I have...I made my server's first 2 socketed blessed equip other then a weapon and I never bulked before it. I never bought DBs once before I made the item. You can make 2 socketed items without bulking.
Old 11-27-2007, 10:26   #11
Rumbling_Slum
ScrewTQ =/

Rumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant future
Quote:

OMG another Craft thread -.-.

Anyway he bought a few 5 dbs pack yes. But a few. The rest was by making singles/duals, killing red named and alot of friends that quit the game gave him all their gear.

DrogbaPT
lvl X52 ***945;r¢***1085;***1108;***1103; - Fire tao

Portugal

WildSwan
Quote:
Originally posted by A_Master
i like guys k?
Quote:
Originally posted by Aisling
I'm staying. I found out it wasn't modding the forums giving me headaches...I needed new glasses. They'll be in next week.
Weeee
***9824;***9830;***9827;***9829;
Rumbling_Slum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 10:28   #12
rotan

rotan has a reputation beyond reputerotan has a reputation beyond reputerotan has a reputation beyond reputerotan has a reputation beyond reputerotan has a reputation beyond reputerotan has a reputation beyond reputerotan has a reputation beyond reputerotan has a reputation beyond reputerotan has a reputation beyond reputerotan has a reputation beyond reputerotan has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

LOL who TF is this noobjob? Sinix is the real deal, get over your envy.
rotan is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 13:44   #13
boogers
Squad 3

boogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond reputeboogers has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to boogers
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyRAGE View Post
Well to that 3x 2soc set u have to add that Craft is:

One of the best Fber/SSer on all servers.
Nightmare of botters.
GL who wins nearly all GWs he participate in.
Someone who wins nearly all lvl90 and lvl130 PK wars, guildbeasts...
Someone who gained from rednames: +8 2SDG sword, gourd, full super 1soc SPG set with manaBS....
My enemy and arrogant person.
But for sure someone who deserves respect.
+ 5 years of playing CO
+ Killed alot of red names
+ friend gave him few duals which he traded for more duals
go get a life..u dont knw anything abt Craft...

and craft isnt Craft..dum****

Current Guild: WaR
Position: Deputy
Class: Support Water 15k hp 2k mana (Troj 130 - War 130 - Water 130)
Trojan (Troj 130 - Troj 130 - Troj xxx) Retired

Respects FB Movie - by Lee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SaTnePKFo3s

Gotei13 Video - by Lee http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C4upemuupW0

Currently retired|Spamming Forums
boogers is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-27-2007, 13:45   #14
*Rain
WaR

*Rain is on a distinguished road
Even a dumbass not even in the same server has something to say about Sinix...lol

Here's how he obtained all of his sockets:
1. Everything that MyRaged said.
2. A few of his friends quit and gave him countless sockets.
3. Him and his wife made 2sockets
4. Pk's a red name enemy nearly once a week
5. Got dumbass botters who go afk with guard/bat
6. Plvls once in a while
7. My help

Theres more but cant think of more reasons atm. Your just jelous someone who doesnt need to spend much time on a game to aquire this amount of gears. Go die and learn more about the game.
Old 11-27-2007, 13:50   #15
Rumbling_Slum
ScrewTQ =/

Rumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant futureRumbling_Slum has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by *Rain View Post
Even a dumbass not even in the same server has something to say about Sinix...lol

Here's how he obtained all of his sockets:
1. Everything that MyRaged said.
2. A few of his friends quit and gave him countless sockets.
3. Him and his wife made 2sockets
4. Pk's a red name enemy nearly once a week
5. Got dumbass botters who go afk with guard/bat
6. Plvls once in a while
7. My help

Theres more but cant think of more reasons atm. Your just jelous someone who doesnt need to spend much time on a game to aquire this amount of gears. Go die and learn more about the game.
Don't forget the skill lol . Craft is one of the most skilled fber on all servers.

DrogbaPT
lvl X52 ***945;r¢***1085;***1108;***1103; - Fire tao

Portugal

WildSwan
Quote:
Originally posted by A_Master
i like guys k?
Quote:
Originally posted by Aisling
I'm staying. I found out it wasn't modding the forums giving me headaches...I needed new glasses. They'll be in next week.
Weeee
***9824;***9830;***9827;***9829;
Rumbling_Slum is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: