Old 11-28-2007, 14:35   #1
ich1ban
I am Pinoy

ich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond repute
2nd RB Troj HP

Is there is difference in HP between (let us consider that all are 130>130>130)

war > war >troj

troj > troj > troj

troj > war > troj

arch > arch > troj? (me)

Will one type of RB have more HP or will it not matter since they all have the same attrib pts in the end.

thanks
Old 11-28-2007, 14:36   #2
Aklorian
Hostile

Aklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond reputeAklorian has a reputation beyond repute
Nope.

If they're all RBed 130-130-130 then theoretically they'd have the same HP unless you're a dumbass and messup the stats.
Aklorian is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 14:37   #3
Hellz is back
Banned

Hellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of lightHellz is back is a glorious beacon of light
Won't matter

all will have the same hp, as long as they all have the same stats

Also Troj-war-Troj is one of the faster ways, but IMO I think Water-war-trojan would be the best, mainly becuase how often I use DH
Hellz is back is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 14:43   #4
l

l has a spectacular aura aboutl has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aklorian View Post
Nope.

If they're all RBed 130-130-130 then theoretically they'd have the same HP unless you're a dumbass and messup the stats.
well said lol

l gl of çN - Snowfall
130-120 tro/war (recently retired)

KG gl of l - Cerberus
110-58 water/warrior
elite +3 -5 1 soc rrg earrings
elite +3 -5 1 soc rrg necky
elite +3 -5 1 soc sdg attack ring
super +3 2 soc sdg sdg spear
elite +3 2 soc rrg rrg robe
elite +3 -5 1 soc rrg boots

Beware Cerberus, there is now a pimp amongst u.
l is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 14:47   #5
TehLuzr
Uber Nubr

TehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond reputeTehLuzr has a reputation beyond repute
Indeed...Water>Warrior>Trojan is by far the superior combo in terms of skills, but it is also by far the slowest combo to level (until you finally get that water tao to 130 rofl)

I wouldn't have done it any other way though, Water Elf eliminates the need for me to have Night Devil for TG use (though I have it anyway), and Divine Hare to do Blue Mouse Quest or for just getting from place to place faster.

Not to mention the ability to stig myself, prevent archers from flying, and de-buff enemies (nothing like watching an archer run in GW when you invis/shield him then start FBing...rofl!)

BTW...I'm the goofball that screwed up the stats
Guild: EpicFail - Guild Leader
Class: Water-Warrior-Trojan
Level: 132 & 20 pct
Currently Training: Phoenix
Current Skill Level: Seven
Playing Since Dragon Was Named Server 1
Signature Stolen From: SlyrZ

Last edited by TehLuzr; 11-28-2007 at 14:53.
TehLuzr is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 14:52   #6
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Nope, they will def. all have the same HP give or take depending on if you are a goofball and screw up the stats... But with the Higher potentials for potency I believe that you could play around with a few points here or there to possible make attack higher, but that would be an experiment for me to try out here pretty soon.

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-28-2007, 15:11   #7
ich1ban
I am Pinoy

ich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond reputeich1ban has a reputation beyond repute
great thanks for the replies
Old 11-29-2007, 00:43   #8
littlew
Banned

littlew has a reputation beyond reputelittlew has a reputation beyond reputelittlew has a reputation beyond reputelittlew has a reputation beyond reputelittlew has a reputation beyond reputelittlew has a reputation beyond reputelittlew has a reputation beyond reputelittlew has a reputation beyond reputelittlew has a reputation beyond reputelittlew has a reputation beyond reputelittlew has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to littlew Send a message via AIM to littlew Send a message via Yahoo to littlew
Quote:
Originally Posted by TehLuzr View Post
Indeed...Water>Warrior>Trojan is by far the superior combo in terms of skills, but it is also by far the slowest combo to level (until you finally get that water tao to 130 rofl)

I wouldn't have done it any other way though, Water Elf eliminates the need for me to have Night Devil for TG use (though I have it anyway), and Divine Hare to do Blue Mouse Quest or for just getting from place to place faster.

Not to mention the ability to stig myself, prevent archers from flying, and de-buff enemies (nothing like watching an archer run in GW when you invis/shield him then start FBing...rofl!)

BTW...I'm the goofball that screwed up the stats
1-130 water =20 hours of plvling, 1-130 troj 100 hours? lol ..i dun call that fast
water>Warr>troj doesn`t have invis btw
littlew is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 01:02   #9
Quanster
ooive

Quanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond reputeQuanster has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by littlew View Post
1-130 water =20 hours of plvling, 1-130 troj 100 hours? lol ..i dun call that fast
water>Warr>troj doesn`t have invis btw
fastest to 130 would be war, then trojan, and then water if you dont have a 130 archer + plvl sockets to plvl that water to 130. But yeah if you got the resources, 130 archer/plvl sockets then 130 water is fastest . Also you dont get invisible but you get star of accuracy, which the last time i checked cancel out stig/dodge. Someone correct me if im wrong on this last part

ooive

130-130-140

Monk-Monk-Monk| King | 385 BP
Quanster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 08:15   #10
Lord_of_Dread
CORNHOLIO

Lord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond reputeLord_of_Dread has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanster View Post
fastest to 130 would be war, then trojan, and then water if you dont have a 130 archer + plvl sockets to plvl that water to 130. But yeah if you got the resources, 130 archer/plvl sockets then 130 water is fastest . Also you dont get invisible but you get star of accuracy, which the last time i checked cancel out stig/dodge. Someone correct me if im wrong on this last part
pretty sure your wrong, cause i get stigged n starred all the time and stig is still in affect after star is cast
Super +5 SDG SDG Necklace
Super +6 SDG SDG Ring
Super +5 SDG SDG Poison Blade
Super +6 SDG SDG -1% Armor
Super +6 SDG SDG Blade
Super +5 SDG SDG Boots
247 Potency King
Quote:
Originally Posted by Comrade View Post
Wanna read a bull**** story?
Go read the Bible.
Quote:
#406373 +(9233)- [X]
<[TN]FBMachine> i got kicked out of barnes and noble once for moving all the bibles into the fiction section
Lord_of_Dread is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-29-2007, 09:43   #11
ich1ban
I am Pinoy

Yeah about the Stig + Star, i see both activated when casted on me.

Stig then Shield is nice too

but if you have shield, u cant get stigged
Old 11-30-2007, 03:16   #12
Wabisabi
Pancakes!

Wabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond reputeWabisabi has a reputation beyond repute
Well, not sure about the other classes, but I got 130-130-130 tro and I got 13.2k hp

Spark 130-130-130
water-warrior-trojan

Centaur

Weezy~ war-war-tro 130-130-132

~Red~ ninja 124

And random ****wads char on ruby before I went to SoZ

I'm Joey, hear me roar.

Also thank you shadowness for the avatar, it be beetchin'
Wabisabi is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 03:25   #13
Whisker_Bizkit
JdMR

Whisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond reputeWhisker_Bizkit has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quanster View Post
Star doesn't negate Stigma, you are thinking of Invisible, which does negate stigma, and magic shield negates archer abilities, there are features of all skills... A good combination would be a few Strong Water Taos that constantly cast shield and invisible buffers on enemy guilds as it would harm them more then help them xD

New Class Discussion ***8594; "Thief"(***8592; Click and Discuss)

Trojan***8594;Spartan Subclass Poll(***8592;Vote Now!!!)

Poll: FB/SS Tournament(***8592; Click And Vote!!)

_***9650;
***9650; ***9650; ***8592; Tri-Force = Power, Courage And Wisdom

Quote:
I just voted yes because its a suggestion by Whisker and he's among the few here who have a brain
Whisker_Bizkit is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 07:27   #14
Lil_Firehawk
Horde!

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Lil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute
If the ending class is Trojan, they will all have the same stats. My 130/130/70-ish trojan currently has 7k hp.

Leo ~

Lil_Firehawk ~ Trojan/Trojan/Trojan ~ 130/130/84
First 2nd RB on Leo!
PaperLil ~ Archer "The Arrow Monster" ~ Lv127
~Lillianna~ ~ Water Tao/Water Tao ~ 110/111
~Firehawk~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv 85

Eternity~

Lishandra ~ Archer ~ Lv72
Jaemiine ~ Wannabe Fire ~ Lv25
~Snow~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv30

Merge Eternity/Leo!

****801;***844;l***801;****801;***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***820;***801; ***801;***801;***865;|***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***9643;***865;***818; ***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***960;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***865;***818;***9643;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;|***801;***801;***801; ***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***801;***801; ****801;***844;l***801;*
Lil_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-30-2007, 07:34   #15
KingNash III
Banned

KingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond reputeKingNash III has a reputation beyond repute
I want a wat war tro theyre all 110 - 15, wtf cba to make another char...
KingNash III is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: