Old 06-04-2010, 08:22   #1
Doc.ackerson
Community's Choice

Doc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond reputeDoc.ackerson has a reputation beyond repute
The NEW mining, a little good and a little bad

Just an opinion.

This is the one of the few things they did since they added dis city in 2006 that actually improves gameplay. Not a whole lot, but it is a slight improvement. They ruined house making with all the extra storage now, and the drops and pk are not that great.

There is a gem often enough, just they are not that great of a prize.

I think the normal gem drop rate is at least as good or better in tc mine than it ever was. I just do not think 2-3 normal gems in 8-12 hours is enough. They just are not that valuable. Perhaps it is enough.

Because of fog (the short time they flash, and they get no pk points because no one dies), because of bp, talisman and pk rules , the pk and protecting from pk is really often silly.

Newer players can almost see what it was like many years ago.

The NEW mining, a little good and a little bad.
Doc.ackerson is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2010, 08:23   #2
*~panda~*
Banned

*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute*~panda~* has a reputation beyond repute
duplicate thread is duplicate

die
*~panda~* is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2010, 09:59   #3
Jadagrail
Banned

Jadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond reputeJadagrail has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Jadagrail
Quote:
Originally Posted by *~panda~* View Post
die
I love it when you get all violent and stuff.
Jadagrail is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-04-2010, 10:08   #4
andyliuandy

andyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond reputeandyliuandy has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to andyliuandy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Doc.ackerson View Post
Just an opinion.

This is the one of the few things they did since they added dis city in 2006 that actually improves gameplay. Not a whole lot, but it is a slight improvement. They ruined house making with all the extra storage now, and the drops and pk are not that great.

There is a gem often enough, just they are not that great of a prize.

I think the normal gem drop rate is at least as good or better in tc mine than it ever was. I just do not think 2-3 normal gems in 8-12 hours is enough. They just are not that valuable. Perhaps it is enough.

Because of fog (the short time they flash, and they get no pk points because no one dies), because of bp, talisman and pk rules , the pk and protecting from pk is really often silly.

Newer players can almost see what it was like many years ago.

The NEW mining, a little good and a little bad.
i has 4 200 pkp + lvl 1s in jail from this =3
Old 06-04-2010, 11:28   #5
(S)mash

(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute(S)mash has a reputation beyond repute
omg I want to go mine pk'ing now!! I wanna hear those noob miners QQ about that gem they lost

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: