Old 03-15-2009, 08:36   #1
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Here she is!

Hahns right here =3 naw just kidding I still have one month planned here since this girl I came with (my best friend Kimaara) is finishing up her college semester to be a Doctor.

I've been getting plenty of gigs and am pretty popular in the local area but not nationally yet. We, the band, have a large show scheduled on 6.6.2009 with a few other popular local groups. We are all pretty excited about it. It will either be our career maker or it will just be disappointing. I hope its the former.

I have been pretty good. I am still a little depressed my big sister is gone but I know she's here in my heart and is watching over me and that brings comfort.

Over the course of the past two months I've often thought about picking up Conquer again but it don't seem like anythings changed and is still pretty boring. Which is lame because I used to enjoy that game. As of right now I'm getting ready to go to bed with my new girlfriend, her names Omi and she's our new guitarist in the band, she's amazing. I broke up with Victoria the second week after I left because she was being a total ***** again and I didn't have to put up with it.

Anyways that's a little fill you in for all my friends that have been wondering where I went, there's plenty more to tell you but it would take way to long to type up on my phone which is what I am using. Ill try my hardest to be on MSN on it all the time but my days are always full and even when we don't have a live to do I'm to tired to stay awake. I spend a lot of time singing, writing songs, trying to find paying gigs and of course doing naughty things to Omi(rawr).

Well I wish you all the best of luck in life and hope every single one of you are doing well. Even those of you who may not like me/know me. I wish you all the best in life and hope you all get what you want in life.

-with lots of love from Japan, Hahn.

-sent from my T-Mobile Sidekick.
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2009, 10:42   #2
Hardcore
Provert

Hardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond repute
Breaking the new band member in eh?

Perideous

SirVoX

TheGoodGuy and ~Camba~

SFFTW Guild

Marcopolo-X

Save a mouse, eat a P****!

Guys: No Shirt, No Service - Gals: No Shirt, No Charge
Hardcore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2009, 10:44   #3
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Innocent little me? No way =3 She is a awesome guitarist though and we (the band) are all glad to have her.

=3
Old 03-15-2009, 11:39   #4
Latino-Zo
MexiSkater

Latino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Latino-Zo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
Innocent little me? No way =3 She is a awesome guitarist though and we (the band) are all glad to have her.

=3

Riiiiight. D: *cough cough* Innocent Hahni.. *cough again*
Characters:
~Larry~ [War](125)-[Wat](126)-[Fire](112)
-Uno- [Nin](130)-[War](130)-[Nin](115)
Phrixus [War](125)-[War](127)-[War](117)
Latino-Zo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-15-2009, 12:49   #5
cerberous/KiRA
KiRA

cerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Yahoo to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Skype™ to cerberous/KiRA
lol, glad to see ur doing well hahni. good luk with teh band n'stuff
KiRA/tro 130-xxx
RiKU/warior 120-xxx
slim_shady/water tao 115-xxx
mets/archer
gemly/fire tao
heavens~demon/merchant

RIP emyli sawagi u will be missed
Quote:
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Quote:
trapped in limbo in great lakes IL (awaiting orders )
cerberous/KiRA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-16-2009, 17:27   #6
TiF@
IPWNYOU.

TiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond reputeTiF@ has a reputation beyond repute
Hi Hahni! It is good to hear from you since you barely log on msn and it's good to see that you're well. Best wishes to you sweet one. (=
Old 03-17-2009, 09:04   #7
~Poseidon~
WaterGod

~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute~Poseidon~ has a reputation beyond repute
good luck with it all
DL of Apth
Apth = FTW
Fixed Fog
All fixed Water Spells
Water Club
~Poseidon~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2009, 11:32   #8
Only4Hahni
Banned

Thanks everyone have been really busy the past week but I'm loving it =3 Not much new though just played a few gigs and done lots of shopping. good thing I make good money or I would be poor.

^^ ttyl maybe

Edit: Oh and I lost my phone already =/ sorry to the people I talk to on msn i cant get on it now unless go to a cyber lounge =D
Old 03-21-2009, 11:39   #9
Latino-Zo
MexiSkater

Latino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond reputeLatino-Zo has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Latino-Zo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Only4Hahni View Post
Thanks everyone have been really busy the past week but I'm loving it =3 Not much new though just played a few gigs and done lots of shopping. good thing I make good money or I would be poor.

^^ ttyl maybe

Edit: Oh and I lost my phone already =/ sorry to the people I talk to on msn i cant get on it now unless go to a cyber lounge =D

Lols phone. xD Glad you're having fun. :P
Characters:
~Larry~ [War](125)-[Wat](126)-[Fire](112)
-Uno- [Nin](130)-[War](130)-[Nin](115)
Phrixus [War](125)-[War](127)-[War](117)
Latino-Zo is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-21-2009, 11:51   #10
Only4Hahni
Banned

Well I always lose my phone, but in truth I think my friend Kimaara drop it somewhere outside cause I let her borrow it alot =3 im not worried though i got it turned off =/ so i need a new number again. laaame. I been using my girlfriend Omi's phone but its super ghetto-tastic and is only good for calling
Old 04-20-2009, 07:16   #11
Only4Hahni
Banned

Guess who is baaaack =3

^^
Old 04-20-2009, 09:22   #12
Elodin
Cookies!?!

Elodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond repute
Welcome back to the server :]
Active//

SERVER;AQUARIUS
CLASS;TROJAN
LVL;91
Semi-active

*mmm Peppermint Tea*
:]
Red Panda + Snow Leopard ^_^
Elodin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 14:35   #13
cerberous/KiRA
KiRA

cerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond reputecerberous/KiRA has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Yahoo to cerberous/KiRA Send a message via Skype™ to cerberous/KiRA
wb hahni
KiRA/tro 130-xxx
RiKU/warior 120-xxx
slim_shady/water tao 115-xxx
mets/archer
gemly/fire tao
heavens~demon/merchant

RIP emyli sawagi u will be missed
Quote:
I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it.
Quote:
trapped in limbo in great lakes IL (awaiting orders )
cerberous/KiRA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-20-2009, 15:02   #14
CORUPT
Hung =)

CORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond reputeCORUPT has a reputation beyond repute
hahni! <3

*pokes eyes*
Guild:
~Kng|f|Kngs~

Guild Leader

Charcters:

Name - Flair
Type - Ninja/War/Tro
Level - 130/130/130
Gear - Better Then Most Thanks To Good Friends
Status - Pownin Joo On A Daily Basis

Quote: