Old 04-22-2009, 18:25   #61
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
Helpdesk not answered so I smashed it ya
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2009, 02:28   #62
Kekuu

Kekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond reputeKekuu has a reputation beyond repute
Random vs. Random.

Co status = quit, nowadays doing the same on d2 that i used to do on co, pwning noobs.

#1 2 on 2 team in diablo 2 europe realm.
Kekuu is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2009, 18:15   #63
Waterbaby
GFX GOD

Waterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond repute
Whats sad is with my gears with ~EssEncE~ i still hit 1.5k on BFH and i do it with out spending EVERY peice of money i can scrap into this game... I think i figured out why Egpyt is a 3rd world country... they all sale anything they have and give the money to bfh just so he can bulk and pay off tq when ever he gets bot jailed...

Look If u eggies dont like the fact that were calling out ur beloved BFH, i got two words for you

SUCK IT

and i know ur good at it.... just ask ur mom and sister
Super Coronet 112 +3/Super necky lvl 117 +3/Super ring lvl 117 +3/Super Club lvl 121 +4 2sdg
Super blade lvl 120 +5 2sdg/Super sword lvl 120 +2 1rdg/Super conquestarmor +4 1sdg/Super fan +2/elite boot/elite tower +2
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8544/nixlevel.png
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3273/levelx.png
Bringing Back Classic Conquer : http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=505528
Waterbaby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2009, 20:43   #64
Hardcore
Provert

Hardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbaby View Post
Whats sad is with my gears with ~EssEncE~ i still hit 1.5k on BFH and i do it with out spending EVERY peice of money i can scrap into this game... I think i figured out why Egpyt is a 3rd world country... they all sale anything they have and give the money to bfh just so he can bulk and pay off tq when ever he gets bot jailed...

Look If u eggies dont like the fact that were calling out ur beloved BFH, i got two words for you

SUCK IT

Uh Oh, you did the forbidden, spoken of their beloved bfh, now the knee pad crew, gonna rise up, dust their knees off, and start trying to talk once they get the remains of bfh outta their mouths.

Perideous

SirVoX

TheGoodGuy and ~Camba~

SFFTW Guild

Marcopolo-X

Save a mouse, eat a P****!

Guys: No Shirt, No Service - Gals: No Shirt, No Charge
Hardcore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-23-2009, 23:39   #65
XdeathmanX
DEAD!

XdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond reputeXdeathmanX has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to XdeathmanX
Quote:
Originally Posted by Waterbaby View Post

SUCK IT

I guess, He don't need anyone to give him money.
He got his own lol.
I am not sure, but if egypt still a third world country I am sure soon we gonna pass to be a 2nd world country.
And If you want to know more about egypt I really love wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt
And please, try to refer to certian people.
It's not cool to reference to the hole egyptians.

Rest in peace Emyli, I'll never forget you.

Lifes a game and we need to play it correct, do the right moves and don't get caught up in loads a mess, be calm don't be stressed, be sure to pass the test, stand your ground and don't let others put you to the test.

The greatest botter!!
The great terminate ;D (Sorry they have deleted the thread : /)
I wins, Thanks TQ for cleaning up the game ^_^
XdeathmanX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2009, 00:49   #66
Hardcore
Provert

Hardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond reputeHardcore has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XdeathmanX View Post
I guess, He don't need anyone to give him money.
He got his own lol.
I am not sure, but if egypt still a third world country I am sure soon we gonna pass to be a 2nd world country.
And If you want to know more about egypt I really love wikipedia
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egypt
And please, try to refer to certian people.
It's not cool to reference to the hole egyptians.
I really enjoyed the part where egypt is ranked Non-Free to religion, Also ranking as a torture spot in the middle east. People sending their detainees there as torture. Wiki surely has some educational stuff.

Edit:On this page

Perideous

SirVoX

TheGoodGuy and ~Camba~

SFFTW Guild

Marcopolo-X

Old 04-24-2009, 01:40   #67
blackened
F*** you

blackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to blackened
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardcore View Post
I really enjoyed the part where egypt is ranked Non-Free to religion, Also ranking as a torture spot in the middle east. People sending their detainees there as torture. Wiki surely has some educational stuff.

o.o can I get one of those installed in my basement? seems like something fun to have.
I see your signature all the time, It makes me smile and I take it as the highest compliment anyone has ever given me. You enjoy your life just like you are and don't let anything get in the way of what YOU want.
***4326;Never fails to amuse me. R.I.P Emyli~!***4326;
Febuary 14th 1989 - December 8th 2008
-
Character: None.
-
***24681;***24681;, ***20320;***24819;***29609;***27515;***29609;***23478;***21966;?
blackened is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2009, 04:09   #68
Hardcore
Provert

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackened View Post
o.o can I get one of those installed in my basement? seems like something fun to have.
It's all fun and games till someone breaks your bong.

Perideous

SirVoX

TheGoodGuy and ~Camba~

SFFTW Guild

Marcopolo-X

Old 04-24-2009, 06:09   #69
blackened
F*** you

blackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond reputeblackened has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to blackened
Quote:
It's all fun and games till someone breaks your bong.
we go gettoh rig sumthing then. go find a water bottle. pen. I got the lighter n pack o cigs. take like 5 mins to make so we can fly with superman n grammerman summore up at the stars.
I see your signature all the time, It makes me smile and I take it as the highest compliment anyone has ever given me. You enjoy your life just like you are and don't let anything get in the way of what YOU want.
***4326;Never fails to amuse me. R.I.P Emyli~!***4326;
Febuary 14th 1989 - December 8th 2008
-
Character: None.
-
***24681;***24681;, ***20320;***24819;***29609;***27515;***29609;***23478;***21966;?
blackened is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2009, 06:59   #70
xPretz
Teh Pretz

xPretz has a reputation beyond reputexPretz has a reputation beyond reputexPretz has a reputation beyond reputexPretz has a reputation beyond reputexPretz has a reputation beyond reputexPretz has a reputation beyond reputexPretz has a reputation beyond reputexPretz has a reputation beyond reputexPretz has a reputation beyond reputexPretz has a reputation beyond reputexPretz has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to xPretz Send a message via MSN to xPretz
Quote:

D: Can I have my own torture spots? I want a giant torture chamber...with chains and cages and iron maidens....>.>

Gryphon since Summer 2006, quit last year,and now I'm back. <3

Currently: Looking for a kickass guild to join, and making new friends since a lot of old ones quit

NOM NOM :3 *bites*
xPretz is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2009, 14:09   #71
Waterbaby
GFX GOD

Waterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond reputeWaterbaby has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Uh Oh, you did the forbidden, spoken of their beloved bfh, now the knee pad crew, gonna rise up, dust their knees off, and start trying to talk once they get the remains of bfh outta their mouths.
Lol u were right ... they got back up to bish again.. hmm this is sad..
Super Coronet 112 +3/Super necky lvl 117 +3/Super ring lvl 117 +3/Super Club lvl 121 +4 2sdg
Super blade lvl 120 +5 2sdg/Super sword lvl 120 +2 1rdg/Super conquestarmor +4 1sdg/Super fan +2/elite boot/elite tower +2
http://img24.imageshack.us/img24/8544/nixlevel.png
http://img4.imageshack.us/img4/3273/levelx.png
Bringing Back Classic Conquer : http://bbs.conqueronline.com/showthread.php?t=505528
Waterbaby is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-24-2009, 20:21   #72
Only4Hahni
Banned

Only4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond reputeOnly4Hahni has a reputation beyond repute
I has pringles. =3 sour cream and onion. And I has no one talk to really on msn cause you all is lame (brad) and im not allowed go outside my yard ;p
Only4Hahni is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2009, 01:59   #73
Amr1900

Amr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond reputeAmr1900 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
You couldn't afford me, even if you sold your camel too.

Least my mother has 2 legs, not 4 legs and a hump on her back.

Only thing I remember bout you, is being a whiny lil biatch who constantly got owned and drained guild fund. Then once enemies owned you countless times, you hit your knees and went to helpin em. I know who ya are, Sir DiDa, SPOK~, and cavera. 3 chars and still not worth anyone remembering.
rofl i was that one who keep killing em and ** tcf fund this time xD
De La VeGa Water-Warrior-Trojan 130`s FTW SOLD
You can quit and then return to the same game board,or you can quit and start your life...
Think Twice Before You Talk Sh!t
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikkon View Post
Do us a favor please, and find something to do in your life, stop poluating the forum like a 12 years old would do. Thank you
You Want Some... Come Get Some
Amr1900 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2009, 11:26   #74
PedoBear@wOrk
Wanted

PedoBear@wOrk has a reputation beyond reputePedoBear@wOrk has a reputation beyond reputePedoBear@wOrk has a reputation beyond reputePedoBear@wOrk has a reputation beyond reputePedoBear@wOrk has a reputation beyond reputePedoBear@wOrk has a reputation beyond reputePedoBear@wOrk has a reputation beyond reputePedoBear@wOrk has a reputation beyond reputePedoBear@wOrk has a reputation beyond reputePedoBear@wOrk has a reputation beyond reputePedoBear@wOrk has a reputation beyond repute
can you get high on something beside smokink pot?
if, wut??

im to lazy to buy xD

Server: Snowfall
Name ShadowStep
Class: Ninja - Warrior - Fire
Level: 133 - 133 - 133
With more

F@#K

Wildcard Baby

No mercy for the weak, no pity for the dying, no tears for the slain.
PedoBear@wOrk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-02-2009, 13:07   #75
Elodin
Cookies!?!

Elodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond reputeElodin has a reputation beyond repute
^ nutmeg (2 day hangover)
formented banana peels (so they say)
cough medicine (moderately dangerous)
Muscle relaxant (robaxasin or w.e its called.. in the sports cabinet)
tripple distilled coffee (First person shooter wonder drug)

welcome to psychoactive chemistry.. www.erowid.org :] Btw I don't endorse drug use. (for real though.. does bad things)
Active//

SERVER;AQUARIUS
CLASS;TROJAN
LVL;91
Semi-active

*mmm Peppermint Tea*
:]
Red Panda + Snow Leopard ^_^
Elodin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: