Old 06-14-2011, 12:52   #31
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
And some people are not reading things correctly.

People don't think they should win because they're not a Tao.

The issue is a mega powered class has little to no limitations and allows you to nuke everything in sight even if you are the ****tiest player.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 13:02   #32
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
And some people are not reading things correctly.

People don't think they should win because they're not a Tao.

The issue is a mega powered class has little to no limitations and allows you to nuke everything in sight even if you are the ****tiest player.
Every class is OP in their own way.

Fires have the range and outright DoT.
Monks have wwk, triple hit, and the bp issue.
Trojans have herc.
Warriors have way too much hp/defense.
Ninjas have tfb and poison star. (did not include fog because everyclass can have it)
Waters if done right, has everything fire has as plus wise with azure shield. Done wrong they suck.
Archers... they can kill monsters fastly.

But even for crappy fires. We have a full +12 fire that relatively sucks. 2 of the 3 users suck. They don't jump quickly or nado smartly. I can get 2-3 hits on him before he jumps again. While the other +12 fire, I can go 2-3 minutes without hitting him once because he knows how to jump.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eurochic
Dear Clenk~V.13,

You have received an infraction at Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG.

Reason: Level One Infraction
-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
Conquer Online Forum - Free Kung Fu MMORPG

Quote:
I like little boys
Clenk~V.13 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 13:19   #33
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clenk~V.13 View Post

Fires have the range and outright DoT. still kills every class except a monk with higher bp with ease
Monks have wwk, triple hit, and the bp issue. Unstoppable class atm. Can only be killed by a monk with her bp really.
Trojans have herc. Even with herc, they still get Tbagged in big fights because of lack of stam. Also has no chance of beating a STG tao of any kind.
Warriors have way too much hp/defense. WARRIORS ARE OP hhhhhhhhh
Ninjas have tfb and poison star. (did not include fog because everyclass can have it) Not much to say here but bored so using diff colors
Waters if done right, has everything fire has as plus wise with azure shield. Done wrong they suck. Now waters would be they OP class of this game if ''Fire'' didn't have a slower animation time and range than nado.
Then again, it's almost impossible to kill a water tao with physical attacks except triple attack if it's using STGs.

But even for crappy fires. We have a full +12 fire that relatively sucks. 2 of the 3 users suck. They don't jump quickly or nado smartly. I can get 2-3 hits on him before he jumps again. While the other +12 fire, I can go 2-3 minutes without hitting him once because he knows how to jump.
Eh i guess petty much the only thing that can kill a tao with STGs is a monk. Other wise once your hercs for 11-13ks run out or FBs for 14-16k crits, you're a cash cow for points.

Edit: Assuming it's a average player playing that Taoist and not a complete moron.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

Quote:
Quote:
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Old 06-14-2011, 13:34   #34
.::Dante::.

.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

Fires have the range and outright DoT.
Monks have wwk, triple hit, and the bp issue.
Trojans have herc.
Warriors have way too much hp/defense.
Ninjas have tfb and poison star. (did not include fog because everyclass can have it)
Waters if done right, has everything fire has as plus wise with azure shield. Done wrong they suck.

Few things I must add/correct here.

I've been a monk for a long time ... without beads and I don't seem to understand this BP issue people keep bringing up. If it is in regards to the Magic defense, then people must understand that Monk's M-Def is higher than that of a tao himself.

Also you talk about firetaos being skilled and what not.
I'm not defending anybody when I say this and I personally feel that taos are for noobs, but lets face it. For a bulker to decide to go firetao they must already understand that either their hand eye coordination is horrible or their ping is a constant 600+. Offcourse to no surprised that most firetaos can be chained quite easily, ping always comes before skills.
.::Dante::. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 13:41   #35
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Irrespective of anything else: it is harder to FB a person than it is to hit them with nado.
Dirty ****er.
Mortysteve~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 13:44   #36
Ncnotorious
!ReNegAdE!

Ncnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond reputeNcnotorious has a reputation beyond repute
best balance issue is to reduce herc and increase ss abit more...
Ncnotorious is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 13:51   #37
Clenk~V.13

Clenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond reputeClenk~V.13 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by .::Dante::. View Post
Few things I must add/correct here.

I've been a monk for a long time ... without beads and I don't seem to understand this BP issue people keep bringing up. If it is in regards to the Magic defense, then people must understand that Monk's M-Def is higher than that of a tao himself.

Also you talk about firetaos being skilled and what not.
I'm not defending anybody when I say this and I personally feel that taos are for noobs, but lets face it. For a bulker to decide to go firetao they must already understand that either their hand eye coordination is horrible or their ping is a constant 600+. Offcourse to no surprised that most firetaos can be chained quite easily, ping always comes before skills.
I had a pure monk. He did not use monk gear at all. He was being hit for 1.3k by a particular fire. Reincarnated the same monk into a ninja. Using the same gear. Level and everything. He get hits for 2.1k. No subclass or gear change between the two.

For people who lag, fires are really the only viable class. But the chaining doesn't come from his ping, it comes from his teleporting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortysteve~ View Post
Irrespective of anything else: it is harder to FB a person than it is to hit them with nado.
Never said it wasn't. But with nado comes with all the teleporting. Which is how fires get owned so quickly by anyone that is skilled. Be it with tfb wwk herc or fb. Which is where the skill comes in at. It is harder to avoid being hit on a fire than it is to fb.
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

-------
Because you're an arse
-------

This infraction is worth 34 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,

Quote:
I like little boys
Old 06-14-2011, 13:53   #38
Mortysteve~
Morteh

Mortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond reputeMortysteve~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Never said it wasn't. But with nado comes with all the teleporting. Which is how fires get owned so quickly by anyone that is skilled. Be it with tfb wwk herc or fb. Which is where the skill comes in at. It is harder to avoid being hit on a fire than it is to fb.
Wouldn't really know. I guess the people on my server (when I used to play) sucked, because I only played a fire casually and I could mop the floor with them.
Dirty ****er.
Mortysteve~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 13:56   #39
.::Dante::.

.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute.::Dante::. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I had a pure monk. He did not use monk gear at all. He was being hit for 1.3k by a particular fire. Reincarnated the same monk into a ninja. Using the same gear. Level and everything. He get hits for 2.1k. No subclass or gear change between the two.

For people who lag, fires are really the only viable class. But the chaining doesn't come from his ping, it comes from his teleporting.
Here's the problem, anyone can say they tested this and that but nobody really provided sufficient amount of proof regarding this matter. If this was true I'm sure there would have been some smart joe out there who will take the time and prove that there is a BP issue.
.::Dante::. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 13:58   #40
Clenk~V.13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mortysteve~ View Post
Wouldn't really know. I guess the people on my server (when I used to play) sucked, because I only played a fire casually and I could mop the floor with them.
Generally speaking if your good at fbing you probably will be a good fire. chaining and just general fbing is harder than using a fire. But fires require skill to be good and survivable. Especially if they don't use stgs.

Quote:
Here's the problem, anyone can say they tested this and that but nobody really provided sufficient amount of proof regarding this matter. If this was true I'm sure there would have been some smart joe out there who will take the time and prove that there is a BP issue.
There has been. Two people made two different videos. One guy went all out with the math. Calculating the fire damage on a tro and a monk.
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

-------
Because you're an arse
-------

All the best,

Quote:
I like little boys
Old 06-14-2011, 14:06   #41
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Quote:
WazzuP made a video i think.

Quote:
Quote:
^- LOL
Old 06-14-2011, 14:12   #42
shrimp

shrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond reputeshrimp has a reputation beyond repute
just left team qualifier pk arena thing

up against a monk, wwk'd two hit i was dead

went back in against that same monk, this time he had a team and so did i, i got azure shield from our team water, i hit the monk just above 1k per nado, he hit me crap this time lol, he lost that one

but 1v1 if he wwks correctly, he wins, but me with azure and him running out of pots i win, so, whats op'd? whats the real deal peeps?

build the char of your choice and deal with it, stop trying to change tao's/nado for one
shrimp is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 14:14   #43
CornFlakes:o
Dsol

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CornFlakes:o View Post
zapping is so easy it annoys the **** out of me when seeing a high bp player zap so slow
Quote:
You three need to learn to read. There is a difference between a fire and a good fire. Just like anyone can FB. But there is a difference between those can hit regularly and those who hit once a minute.
you need to learn how to read as well

i played as fire and water, zapping doesn't require any skill. all you do is maintain a long distance from your opponent while spamming right click -__- and you don't stand like a ****ing log
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 17:32   #44
YاHiiK
HateCreW

YاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond reputeYاHiiK has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

i played as fire and water, zapping doesn't require any skill. all you do is maintain a long distance from your opponent while spamming right click -__- and you don't stand like a ****ing log
if you just spam nado/lighting well then your downfall is when you tele yourself to the ground, easy hit for tros to take advantage.. so spamming isnt the best way to zap but it does work...

i say just reduce the herc range to like 4 or something idc about the dmg.. the range is just ridiculous.. my fb can barely reach further for whatever reason..

"herc is a disgrace to the trojan race" that's why people hate tros so much =.= gives noobs with no skills power.. they should just play a different char if they resort to that...
YاHiiK is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2011, 17:48   #45
Clenk~V.13

Quote:

That is what everyone think then 3 jumps later they die to a tro or ninja or a monk.
Quote:
Dear Clenk~V.13,

-------
Because you're an arse
-------

All the best,

Quote:
I like little boys

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: