Old 04-02-2017, 18:12   #1
Restruction

Restruction is on a distinguished road
Question Question about WindWalker Skills

I have a few questions for the class WindWalker and 2 of their skills. I am confused just a little by the description.

First, The skill Chilling Snow its skill description says
Quote:
After making a successful hit with an active skill, the caster has a 95% chance to extend both cooldown of active skills and internal of passive skills by 7 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference.
What does this mean? Specifically "Internal Passive Skills", Does this mean it affects Dragon Warrior Stamina Regeneration skill? Does it affect the Dragon Warrior Miss skill? What does this skill "Chilling Snow" affect? Does it only affect Dragon Warriors, Since I think this is the only class with what I consider an "Internal Passive"?

The second skill I am inquiring about is the skill "Frozen Pelter". The description says
Quote:
Increase weapon`s Min-Attack by 10%. After making a successful hit with an active skill, the caster has a 30% chance to extend both cooldown of active skills and internal of passive skills by 4 seconds. The success rate drops by 5% for each 1 BP difference.
Again it says "Extend the cooldown of both active skills and internal passives" What does this mean exactly? What internal passives does it affect?

For both skill descriptions, It says that it will increase the cooldown of the active skills. This does not apply to the normal active skills, Thunder, Fire, Tornado, Scatter, FastBlade, ScentSword, Fatal Cross, Mortal Wound, SuperTwinFold Blade, Ect. Would the effects of Chilling Snow and Frozen Pelter affect a Trojans Breath Focus? Would it affect a Pure Ninjas Counter Kill?

But it applies to the skills with a cooldown, I.E Twilight Dance, Tranquility, and Shackle. From what I have tested, Shackle can be put on an "Extended Cooldown" What I mean is that it can be added once the base "7 Seconds" are over. So if someone used Shackle then had these skills used Frozen Pelter(4 Second addition when fixed) or Chilling Snow (7 Second addition when fixed), Shackle would have 7 seconds added, But once that 7 seconds from Chilling Snow is over, and say that Shackle is now at 6 seconds, You can re-add the 7 from Chilling Snow.

I have not tested if the skills Chilling Show and Frozen Pelter stack effects on the cooldown, So I do not know if it will do so.

If anyone can help answer this then it will be most appreciated.
Restruction is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-08-2017, 13:39   #2
Restruction

Restruction is on a distinguished road
No one knows? I was kinda hoping for someone to chime in.
Restruction is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: