Old 02-15-2017, 00:43   #1
severuse

severuse is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up Thunder/Glory Gems

hey, guys i want to know what the ezist way to get glory and thunder gems normal, i mean by hunting what's the place that has a more chance to drop glory and thunder gems!? answer on your own experience plz.
thanks
severuse is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2017, 01:19   #2
Returning
Retired.

Returning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond reputeReturning has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by severuse View Post
hey, guys i want to know what the ezist way to get glory and thunder gems normal, i mean by hunting what's the place that has a more chance to drop glory and thunder gems!? answer on your own experience plz.
thanks
Every place is equal, the higher level places have higher drop rate in my experience, other than that it's all fair game.
Returning is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2017, 03:50   #3
krusevo6

krusevo6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
thanks
Well I get decent amount of them in grotto
krusevo6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-15-2017, 04:57   #4
severuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by krusevo6 View Post
Well I get decent amount of them in grotto
like which floor?
Old 02-15-2017, 04:59   #5
severuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Returning View Post
Every place is equal, the higher level places have higher drop rate in my experience, other than that it's all fair game.
ok thanks 4 sharing this
Old 02-15-2017, 12:02   #6
aaaa

aaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond reputeaaaa has a reputation beyond repute
The place were you do the quest for 2nd reborn is pretty good because the drops are very simple (nothing of equip, weps or daily quest items).
http://mabskmk.webs.com/
aaaa is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2017, 14:43   #7
krusevo6

krusevo6 is on a distinguished road
Quote:
like which floor?
I usually go grotto 1 or 2, but I think 3 should have same drops too
krusevo6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-16-2017, 19:03   #8
Octavia

Octavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond reputeOctavia has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by aaaa View Post
The place were you do the quest for 2nd reborn is pretty good because the drops are very simple (nothing of equip, weps or daily quest items).
Spawns are also really shitty and monsters take too long to respawn. Not worth to waste time in that map.
Octavia is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: