Old 06-09-2009, 06:45   #1
Wester V.6
Banned

Wester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Wester V.6
Wester & Randy's Love Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wester V.6 View Post
If a person says one thing, and then that same person says a thing that is the complete opposite:

Bill: "I like macaroni and cheese."

Bill: "I hate macaroni and cheese."

That isn't philosophy.

But, if I were to take the philosophical dialogue of two men during the day...it would be like this.

Bill: "I like macaroni and cheese, it's texture is wonderful, it is so creamy, smooth, and wonderful to eat."

John: "Oh, well I digress, my good chap. It seems as though it's a crude, poor alternative to a form of Italian cuisine, not my cup of tea, if you will."

A distinct difference.
Quote:
Originally Posted by randeh View Post
don't you love people whos opinions constantly change =o

like my mom, if we both see something, she'll wait til i comment, and then agree. and if she comments and i disagree, she then changes her mind =x

mommy: that was sum good spaghetti
me: nuu i didnt like it ;_;
mommy: well, yeah it wasnt the best..
me: it was one step above **** ;_;
mommy: yeah it was kinda gross....

or

oh look a big red ball appears~
mommy: *looks disgusted but says nothing*
me: what a CUTE ball!
mommy: yes, it's very cute ball!.....

but when its other people besides my mom, i HIGHLY dislike it.

b/f: i know and understand that having sex with my ex would be a terrible thing.
me: awesome *trust*
b/f: well, yeah, you found a video of me having sex with my ex. should i be sorry?
me: ?_?!
b/f: well it's been a month now, shouldn't you be over it and get back with me?
me: ?_?!!!!!
b/f: ok now i see that it was wrong to have sex with my ex, its been 3 months, can we start having sex again?
me: /wrist

oh btw i hate people ^^;;
Quote:
But Randy...I love you.

Don't you love me?
Quote:
i smell a trap X_X; im very guarded and on-mai-toes when it comes to love =o))

but anywai i said i hate people, not cool thingies ;p also if you're appealing on the eyes i won't hate you unless you hurt me, which u havent... also if you're a cuddly softspoken teddy-bear, then i'll just lovelovelove you no matter wut u do =o)
Quote:
I'm only talking about my brown eye.

And I'm hairy like a teddy bear, if that's a start.
Quote:
when u look out of your brown eye, can u see me coming?

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

and mmhmm good start, but u also have to weigh > 170lbs but < 240lbs and has pretty eyes and goatee, preferably sandy-blonde hairs with thiiiiiick arm and leg hair...

id melt like a reeses cup on 2 bears backs bearbacking in the sun :}
Quote:
Babe, I'm just what you're looking for.

185 pounds.

Green eyes, that are like...**** I don't know, I'm not romantic.

I have a full beard, but with an accentuated goatee.

I have sandy blonde hair, that I pull back, with thick hair, allll over big boy.

And yes, the best part is, I have a tight virgin butthole.
Quote:
185? =O!! perrrfect, beefcake!!!!! does u has a cute tummypillow? =D

my eyes are green too =o)~ like glimmering emeralds when i look into light =D green are awesomes but can be very evil, especially w/dark eyebrows/clothes =o but anywai!! full beared with accentuated goatee, sounds wonderful =x especially if its sandy~! the only turn off is long hair on the head =x....but i can buzz that wahahha XD im not rly THAT picky, but when im talkin like, perfect creamcorn man of my dreamz, ill b picky lol =x

and the last comment ... i think ill just show u what i think rather than say it ... *shakes weiner at monitor* TEEHEE
Quote:
You're a master of romantic wordplay. <3

And, I love my long hair, and I don't have a tummypillow, I has a six pack, my good sir.

Unless, a tummypillow is a six pack.

GASP, YOU NAUGHTY BOY!

*Blushes*
We may continue here, so that our love cannot be viewed upon by the hateful eyes of the Community Forums.
Wester V.6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2009, 07:07   #2
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Quote:
... *shakes weiner at monitor* TEEHEE
Epic.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2009, 07:31   #3
Wester V.6
Banned

Wester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond reputeWester V.6 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tec-v.2 View Post
Epic.
Don't make fun of the connection we have, ****.
Old 06-09-2009, 07:35   #4
Tec-v.2
TheKING

Tec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond reputeTec-v.2 has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Tec-v.2
Quote:
Don't make fun of the connection we have, ****.
So I was balls deep in Randy last night, and-

Oh wai-.
***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;***9608;

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fa1nT View Post
If they have a problem with the word soccer, why don't they invade us and force us to call it football? Oh... right
Quote:
Originally Posted by G0rgasm View Post
WOuldn't it be kool if USA and England could be on the same world cup team? We cold even use French as subs.
Tec-v.2 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2009, 07:50   #5
phini4eva
lovedbyall

phini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond reputephini4eva has a reputation beyond repute
i am from community. you b***ards,hate > love

Server: Dreams-Dreams
Chara: fatboyslim

"Religious freedom is not based on the freedom to proselytize, but the right to retain one's religion and not be subject to proselytization" -Belief of Hinduism
Ex-Vidster-Phini, RIP
Quote:
Originally Posted by thehempknight View Post
We don't need to reach deeper into your wallet. You do that for us. ha
The Official and absolutely amazing fan group of the god/goddess that is Infamous~!
Liverpool FC FTW
Css Player
Suggestion for Warrior(recommended by mods)
Apparently, I have offended someone.
phini4eva is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2009, 08:00   #6
Bob the Builder
(◕‿◕✿)

Bob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond reputeBob the Builder has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by phini4eva View Post
I wish to watch your ever-growing love for each other grow into a loving bond, then to drama for our amusement. <3
Bob the Builder is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2009, 08:41   #7
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Alastriona Send a message via MSN to Alastriona
Now I'm jealous.

Wester has been claimed, and I, too late.

To see the actor without tears
Dark rivers carve the years between the lines of self control
In my psychotic karmic fear,I own your tears anyway
And I am you and we are not afraid
And we won't be here for long
The heart collector sings his song that's slowly boiling over
Nevermore to feel the pain
The heart collector sang
And I won't be feeling hollow for so long
The words fall out like fire
Just believe when you can't believe anymore
Alastriona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-09-2009, 08:48   #8
Wester V.6
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by phini4eva View Post
What is a b***tard?

And, hate > love?

What are you, a emo?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob the Builder View Post
I wish to watch your ever-growing love for each other grow into a loving bond, then to drama for our amusement. <3
Was that a witty message of the on-coming doom that is coming his way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alastriona View Post
Now I'm jealous.

Wester has been claimed, and I, too late.
Well, un-like Randeh, I get some ***** on the side, so not to be fully ***.

But Randeh, he LOVES the ****.

<3 Randeh and Jay & Silent Bob
Old 06-09-2009, 09:07   #9
Alastriona
Hated

Alastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond reputeAlastriona has a reputation beyond repute
Well yea, but I don't play well with others.

Sharing was never my strong point.

The heart collector sang
Old 06-09-2009, 09:10   #10
Wester V.6
Banned

Quote:
Well yea, but I don't play well with others.

Sharing was never my strong point.
But, he doesn't have to know, my dear.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:15   #11
Alastriona
Hated

Quote:
But, he doesn't have to know, my dear.
Yes but how can I enjoy myself when I know after you are finished with me, that you will be headed for the ****?

The heart collector sang
Old 06-09-2009, 09:16   #12
Wester V.6
Banned

Quote:
Yes but how can I enjoy myself when I know after you are finished with me, that you will be headed for the ****?
Me?

Headed for the ****?

I'm the one pitching, not Randy.
Old 06-09-2009, 09:18   #13
Alastriona
Hated

Quote:
Me?

Headed for the ****?

I'm the one pitching, not Randy.
That's even worse.

Headed for the ass.

IS MINE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!

The heart collector sang
Old 06-09-2009, 09:20   #14
Wester V.6
Banned

Quote:
That's even worse.

Headed for the ass.

IS MINE NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU?!
I DUG MYSELF IN DEEPER!!!

Hehehe...ewwie...

'TIS NOT TRUE, MY DEAR!

YOUR ASS IS MUCH BETTER, WHICH IS WHY I WOULD MAKE SEXY TIME WITH YOU FIRST!
Old 06-09-2009, 09:22   #15
Alastriona
Hated

Quote:
I DUG MYSELF IN DEEPER!!!

Hehehe...ewwie...

'TIS NOT TRUE, MY DEAR!

YOUR ASS IS MUCH BETTER, WHICH IS WHY I WOULD MAKE SEXY TIME WITH YOU FIRST!
LOL@ ewwie!!

Yes, if you came to me first (pun intended) then went to him, you'd eventually come back to me which means..... ewwie....

The heart collector sang