Old 06-12-2010, 04:02   #1
fLora
Darling*

fLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to fLora
Class Promotion

I went to promote my character for lvl 100 and lvl 110 ,
i had an meteor and moon box in my inventory .
I didn't receive my promotion items and the meteor and moon box is still in my inventory, but my class was promoted. @@

edit~ By the way, the meteor and moon box are still in my inventory after i relogged.

Last edited by fLora; 06-12-2010 at 04:04.
fLora is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-12-2010, 04:33   #2
KamikazeThor

KamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond reputeKamikazeThor has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by fLora View Post
I didn't receive my promotion items and the meteor and moon box is still in my inventory, but my class was promoted. @@

edit~ By the way, the meteor and moon box are still in my inventory after i relogged.
If you are 1st or 2nd rb you need to have the correct attribute points, did you double check that?

http://co.91.com/guide/reborn/rebornpro.shtml
ThaWanderer: ninja-war-melee/magic fire
TheWanderer: ninja-war-?
TheKamikaze (classic): war-war-ninja in trojan mode

Required points for promotion (all sub-classes)

"EMTEE..."
KamikazeThor is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2010, 05:50   #3
fLora
Darling*

fLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond reputefLora has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KamikazeThor View Post
If you are 1st or 2nd rb you need to have the correct attribute points, did you double check that?

http://co.91.com/guide/reborn/rebornpro.shtml
It's a non rb character.
Old 06-13-2010, 06:00   #4
IluminatI
I<3Food

IluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond reputeIluminatI has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
It's a non rb character.
sounds like a new feature!
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSeeeker View Post
ROFL , server transfer ......I really hate to burst your bubble but server transfer is akin to that scene in Titanic where its hit the iceburg and all the lifeboats are gone and the ship is going under and the people are rushing to the parts of the ship thats still out of the water.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReMind View Post
Tq will have a major update to solve the bot soon. Auto leveling is different from bot. It's a new way to play CO while you are afk.
IluminatI is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-13-2010, 07:02   #5
Nubzt3r

Nubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond reputeNubzt3r has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by IluminatI View Post
sounds like a new feature!
You call it a new feature, i call it retarted way of coding.

its a bug thats it. talk to the help desk then they will think they matter to CO
Old 06-14-2010, 04:27   #6
Unregistered1

Unregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond reputeUnregistered1 has a reputation beyond repute
Did you forget to do your lvl 70 promotion with an emerald?
Unregistered1 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-14-2010, 06:34   #7
fLora
Darling*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered1 View Post
Did you forget to do your lvl 70 promotion with an emerald?
Nope, i didn't forget.
I guess nothing can be done about it.
Old 06-15-2010, 06:45   #8
telnet

telnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond reputetelnet has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Nope, i didn't forget.
I guess nothing can be done about it.
Look on status on your character and tell us the job
telnet is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 06-21-2010, 03:37   #9
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

After checking our database, we found that there is a boung level 110 1 socket super katana in your twin city warehouse. Can you please check it again?
Old 06-21-2010, 03:53   #10
akoy67

akoy67 is on a distinguished road
Maybe you have a 2 Meteor and 2 MoonBox in your inventory.. thats why you think that you still have Meteor and MoonBox..
akoy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: