Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 6 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 11-05-2012, 17:51   #1
KennyC

KennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond repute
2012 USA Presidential Elections

End of the election is coming up... And the race is tight. Who do you think will win? My money's on Obama.

My Electoral College Prediction:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2012predict.png
Views:	964
Size:	109.1 KB
ID:	147897  
KennyC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2012, 18:10   #2
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyC View Post
End of the election is coming up... And the race is tight. Who do you think will win? My money's on Obama.

My Electoral College Prediction:
inb4 Romney wins and thrust us into the dark ages for rigging another election.
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2012, 18:36   #3
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
of course obama will win

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2012, 18:47   #4
KennyC

KennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond reputeKennyC has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post
of course obama will win
Given the crap that spews out of his robot mouth, the chances of Romney winning are still alarmingly high...

And he just might win, with all the deceitful tactics that have been popping up...
Like the discarded voter registration forms, the fliers placed in left-leaning communities falsely claiming people can vote on Wednesday, the fake phone calls taking in votes from confused voters, the threats from CEOs to their workers...not to mention the whole Rick Scott debacle and the controversial voter-ID issue.

With a lot of the swing states sitting within 4 percentage points for either candidate, any voter disenfranchisement can make a difference, and the GOP seems to be taking advantage of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Infamous~ View Post
inb4 Romney wins and thrust us into the dark ages for rigging another election.
Not for nothin', but for a guy with an odd obsession for the holocaust, I wasn't sure what kind of comment to expect from you lol
Old 11-05-2012, 21:30   #5
SteveSteveSteve
King.

SteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond reputeSteveSteveSteve has a reputation beyond repute
Obama spanked Osama

No longer play or own any items.

League of Legends, EU West, Sgt MorningGlory
SteveSteveSteve is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2012, 21:48   #6
MGofChaos

MGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond reputeMGofChaos has a reputation beyond repute
Good luck seeing crap like that im going to be playing halo 4 all day so really don't care much. presidents all ways promise but don't do a thing.
MGofChaos is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-05-2012, 23:03   #7
KennyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGofChaos View Post
Good luck seeing crap like that im going to be playing halo 4 all day so really don't care much. presidents all ways promise but don't do a thing.
Here's a couple things.
-Health Care Reform
-Lilly Ledbetter act for equal pay for women
-Saved the auto industry ("Let Detroit Go Bankrupt" -Romney)
-Reversed the jobs loss into a steady recovery
-stem cell research
-Stimulus package for R&D
-Ended the war in Iraq, with plans to end the war in Afghanistan by 2014
-
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSteveSteve View Post
Obama spanked Osama
etc.

Granted, there are promises that remain incomplete (Closing Gitmo comes to mind, despite the executive order issued just a month into his presidency), a lot of which can be attributed to Republican filibusters, prioritizing goals to keep him a "one term President" rather than goals affixed on economic recovery.

Meanwhile:
"There are 47 percent of the people who will vote for the president no matter what ... [M]y job is not to worry about those people. I'll never convince them they should take personal responsibility and care for their lives." -Romney

But hey, who cares. Halo 4 all the way, brah.
Old 11-06-2012, 00:25   #8
Cowboy86

Cowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond reputeCowboy86 has a reputation beyond repute
yeah the elections now adays are soooo cute.
4 year term
two years spent electing

the other two years were spent trying to figure out where our president is actually'**** from, while trolling Donald Trump

and that's pretty much all Obama has yet to accomplish

waiting for the McCain voters to roll over to romneys votes
Old 11-06-2012, 01:09   #9
KennyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
4 year term
two years spent electing

the other two years were spent trying to figure out where our president is actually'**** from, while trolling Donald Trump

Well I'd imagine the second term won't be half campaigning, seeing as how they can't campaign for a third term. Maybe a bit of it spent endorsing the next nominee of their party (Cory Booker, Julian Castro, Hillary Clinton, Elizabeth Warren are a couple figures I'd like to see in 2016)

Dunno why people give Trump all that attention. When has he ever spouted something that wasn't complete nonsense?
As Mitch McConnell puts it (and I'm not one to quote Mitch McConnell often, mind you): "The costs are clear. The benefits what voter is going to vote for him because hes seen with Donald Trump? The cost of appearing with this bloviating ignoramus is obvious, it seems to me."

McCain wasn't too bad. During the 2008 campaign, that is. He became just another filibustering Republican in his post-2008 senate term.
Old 11-06-2012, 01:31   #10
Electra_Glide
Giddy Up

Electra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond reputeElectra_Glide has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by SteveSteveSteve View Post
Obama spanked Osama
The Cost of bin Laden: $3 Trillion Over 15 Years

http://www.nationaljournal.com/magaz...years-20110505

One man, 3 Trillion to kill him. Who got spanked?

On a side note.....

If a president can't win 2 terms, then it is completely impossible for him to achieve anything he may have on his agenda.

A vote for Romney is fail, and Obama is finally coming out of the Bush installed failures. 4 more years of Obama will be good for the USA. Polls in Europe had them supporting Obama anywhere from 70-90 % when asked. Romney has no international respect. I really don't understand how so many in the US support such a lummox.
Is there anyone on this forum who supports the 2 faced, flip flopping, deceptive, "I haven't shown any plan at all" idiot? Good luck with that, if thats the way it goes.
Electra_Glide is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2012, 01:42   #11
MyThirdAccount
Banned

MyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond reputeMyThirdAccount has a reputation beyond repute
We need George Bush back.
MyThirdAccount is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2012, 01:59   #12
Infamous~
Seig Heil

Infamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond reputeInfamous~ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyC View Post
Given the crap that spews out of his robot mouth, the chances of Romney winning are still alarmingly high...

And he just might win, with all the deceitful tactics that have been popping up...
Like the discarded voter registration forms, the fliers placed in left-leaning communities falsely claiming people can vote on Wednesday, the fake phone calls taking in votes from confused voters, the threats from CEOs to their workers...not to mention the whole Rick Scott debacle and the controversial voter-ID issue.

With a lot of the swing states sitting within 4 percentage points for either candidate, any voter disenfranchisement can make a difference, and the GOP seems to be taking advantage of this.

Not for nothin', but for a guy with an odd obsession for the holocaust, I wasn't sure what kind of comment to expect from you lol
I'll humor anything if bored enough.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MGofChaos View Post
I'll be on halo 4 on Weds...Hope i don't fall behind too much! a T-bag is a T-bag and i plan on handing out a box set.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cowboy86 View Post
4 year term
two years spent electing

I shall dub thee Broke Back Mountain. I hope you do not vote.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
Wut
You don't really need to become a girl/female if you wanted to look good you know...?

The pic above is disturbing... and whatever in it is slightly disturbing..
Quote:
Originally Posted by ghfdhhdf View Post
You do if you want to win a beauty constest, where 90% of voters are men.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timbuktu View Post
Become a genderbending shemale? or u talking full out peepee demolition surgery.
^- LOL
Infamous~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2012, 02:02   #13
KennyC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyThirdAccount View Post
I'll assume you mean George H.W. Bush >_> Too bad the moderate Republican is nigh extinct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Electra_Glide View Post
A vote for Romney is fail, and Obama is finally coming out of the Bush installed failures. 4 more years of Obama will be good for the USA. Polls in Europe had them supporting Obama anywhere from 70-90 % when asked. Romney has no international respect. I really don't understand how so many in the US support such a lummox.
Reminds me of an international poll I was reading up on:
via HuffingtonPost:
"According to the survey, two-thirds of Canadians would vote for Obama instead of Romney"
"If Europeans could cast their ballot, they would overwhelmingly vote Romney out of the picture. Europe is Obama's terrain, and France is the president's strongest backer. Seventy-two percent of the French polled by GlobeScan want to see Obama re-elected. Only 2 percent would vote for Romney."
"Pakistan is the only country in the survey that prefers a Romney presidency."

If the only country supporting your "attempted presidency" is Pakistan, what do you think that says about you as a nominee? (Though their support for Romney might have less to do with his policies, and more to do with Obama drone striking the living **** out of them).
Old 11-06-2012, 02:55   #14
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
In conclusion, it's just more fun when the president's a nugga.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 11-06-2012, 03:54   #15
Promethean

Promethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond reputePromethean has a reputation beyond repute
Not an American, but for what it's worth, on balance I would probably vote for Romney on the merits of his fiscal policies over Obama... but in this day and age, I don't understand why there are some people who are still against the right for a woman to have an abortion. So while I respect Mr Romney's business acumen, I cannot support his stance on a host of other issues.

Interesting to see that in the run-up to this election, there has been a lot more class warfare rhetoric than I have seen before in a US election - of course, that's what we do best over in Europe.

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: