Old 12-18-2012, 19:02   #1
King of Pain
(.Y.) =D

King of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond reputeKing of Pain has a reputation beyond repute
King's Christmas Giveaway

I'm jumping in to the mausy forum to let you know that I'm giving away all my gear this Christmas. I'm a former GreatWall player but quit over 2 years ago. The gear doesn't do me any good sitting on an account that they will probably delete sooner or later. Here's a thread I made on community forum that I will be updating with screens.

http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11766195

MERRY CHRISTMAS

See you in TC
StoneColdKilla Trojan-Warrior-Trojan 130-130-134 No<3 (but a Celtic Devils at heart...FOREVER)
Fixed Nix, Blade, Dagger & Penetration, Scepter, Whip, Axe, Hammer, Hook
http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?t=650213
GEAR GIVE AWAY http://bbs.co.91.com/showthread.php?...1#post11766195
EMERALD to THE WALL
King of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 12-21-2012, 12:42   #2
meticulous
ThePlotter

meticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond reputemeticulous has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to meticulous Send a message via Yahoo to meticulous Send a message via Skype™ to meticulous
Exclamation Piñata!!

The Piñata is the best way to spread the love.
Multiple drops... means multiple people get a chance at the X mas gifts. I have high ping so it would give me and others with mediocre internet a chance for a merry X mas

Hunter S Thompson

"It's not that I'm so smart , it's just that I stay with problems longer”

***8213; Albert Einstein
meticulous is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: