View Poll Results: Chances of survival?
High chance of survival 8 66.67%
Low chance of survival 4 33.33%
Voters: 12. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-28-2012, 13:00   #1
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
Zombie Apocalypse

http://www.mapofthedead.com/map/
"Red areas denote population centers where zombies might graze, while dark gray zones cover parks and wilderness areas, which are most likely to be walker-free. Supply locations are annotated with helpful descriptions ***8212; liquor stores, hospitals, gun shops, military bases and cemeteries are just some of the locations highlighted. "
tl;dr
red=bad
grey=good

Based on this map how good are your survival chances?

Also if a zombie apocalypse did occur would you fight on or chicken out?
Vote on whether you are ****ed or got a winning chance
And:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post

You are able to bring 3 people from OT to survival the zombie apocalypse with.

Who would you bring and why.

this is where i found it
http://www.wired.com/gadgetlab/2012/...or-entire-u-s/

Last edited by CornFlakes:o; 05-28-2012 at 13:18.
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 13:11   #2
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
I'm going to add something to your thread cornflake just to improve it.

You are able to bring 3 people from OT to survival the zombie apocalypse with.

Who would you bring and why.

Huk - We need his brains to come up with a plan. Plus he has the most brains so we can scarfice him to the zombie if push comes to shove. His brains are like a 3 course meal for those zombies they will be busy all day eating him.

Mwah - Got to have a chick in this apocalypse, how else is the human race supposed to continue? I'm sure she has some useful abilities....(Sorry cornflake)

Wayne - Hes the big black guy in this case with a deep voice and big arms. We need him carry our stuff like a mule and strength to kick in doors. Plus when he gets infected he would make an awesome zombie boss.

Might bring Cameron so I can lock him in a room full of zombie children.
Jaxx.. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 13:21   #3
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
Awhh, hell no, black men always die first in zombie movies!!
Old 05-28-2012, 13:22   #4
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
I'm in a high danger zone, but I have plenty of guns and ammunition. There are also plenty of local resources like medical supplies, more guns and ammunition, and food.

My house has a 7 foot fence around the entire perimeter, so I would only have to deal with the leaping zombies. It does have big windows, though, so breaking in for a zombie wouldn't be too hard if they actually got past the fence.

I would bring Mwah, BobtheBuilder, and WTFizzle so I could repopulate the earth in a multitude of races after the zombies are all gone.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger

Last edited by BuddhaIncarnate; 05-28-2012 at 13:25.
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 13:24   #5
Jaxx..
Banned

Jaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond reputeJaxx.. has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wayne Brady :( View Post
Awhh, hell no, black men always die first in zombie movies!!
Well your brown then. Best of both worlds. Would I make your zombie team
Old 05-28-2012, 13:33   #6
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
If a zombie apocalypse came, I'd be smack in the middle of the real life equivalent of Ra**** City. Except with no guns. Put simply, I'd be ****ed.

First wat-war-tro on Unicorn.
130 wat-130 war-130 tro on Unicorn.

This is Bulgaria.
Heyga4Huk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 13:40   #7
CornFlakes:o
Désolé

CornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond reputeCornFlakes:o has a reputation beyond repute
lol huk sorry to hear that and whats worst as jaxx mention ur brain would probably be the crème de la crème of brains
CornFlakes:o is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 13:41   #8
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

Heyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond reputeHeyga4Huk has a reputation beyond repute
My team:
DETO could pass off as a zombie and get precious zombie intel, as well as understanding their movements and behaviors.
Faux brings the extra body mass as to buy extra time for the team's hasty escape, while the zombies eat him. DETO would help too, if the **** really hit the fan.
Daywalker would undoubtedly possess precious intel on the NWO zombie conspiracy and will have prepared himself with breeding zombie-eating rabbits that will bring the fight to the undead.

With such a team, zombies have no chance.

PS If I were to die, I would like the zombie to eat my brain like a true gentleman. With a spoon.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 05-28-2012, 13:48   #9
Wayne Brady :(
Gentleman

Wayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond reputeWayne Brady :( has a reputation beyond repute
I am in a very red area and have no lethal weapons nearby, so my survival chances are pretty high.

Have some tools in the shed I would use to pulverize faces. Would go to the nearest place with huge blunt (or maybe even sharp) tools to make it easier. Also, ride a tractor, no wall or zombie would be safe for me, because let's be honest, climbing on one of those huge wheels while they're moving would be a retarded thing to do, even for a zombie.

For a team I only need someone for some moral support and someone who's not afraid to get dirty and can cook.

So I'd only pick mwah to be in my team, then go on the hunt for any survivors among my friends/family. Quite confident I can fight off just about any zombies by myself anyway. Don't feel the need to repopulate the world with mixed races, no offence non-caucasians!!

One of my uncles already looks like a zombie so he would be a tricky one to find out whether he'd be infected or not.
Old 05-28-2012, 14:24   #10
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
I am in a red area.
Gonna put White Christmas up my nose

I ain't no weatherman - don't know if it's gonna rain
'Cause I'm a rock 'n roll clown, do a lot of cocaine
One of these days they're gonna take me away
'Cause I'm Dr. Rockso, and I do cocaine
SwichB1ade is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 05-28-2012, 14:33   #11
Jaxx..
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwichB1ade View Post
I am in a red area.
For obesity?
Old 05-28-2012, 17:58   #12
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

SwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond reputeSwichB1ade has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxx.. View Post
For obesity?
That was uncalled for.

Old 05-28-2012, 18:02   #13
Heyga4Huk
noble ftw

But it's TRUE. See:

" Louisiana is ranked fourth highest in the country in obesity. Shockingly, 63 percent of the state's adults are obese or overweight, with one-third of children following in their footsteps. According to the Louisiana Council on Obesity Prevention and Management, the cost of child obesity-associated illnesses has soared from $35 million to $127 million in the past 20 years."

Here have a burger, you hair seems to be a good holder of your breakfast snacks.

This is Bulgaria.
Old 05-28-2012, 18:11   #14
SwichB1ade
20% Cooler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heyga4Huk View Post

But it's TRUE. See:

" Louisiana is ranked fourth highest in the country in obesity. Shockingly, 63 percent of the state's adults are obese or overweight, with one-third of children following in their footsteps. According to the Louisiana Council on Obesity Prevention and Management, the cost of child obesity-associated illnesses has soared from $35 million to $127 million in the past 20 years."

Here have a burger, you hair seems to be a good holder of your breakfast snacks.
I have noticed that there a lot of fat people here. In North Dakota I didn't see too many fat people, but here they are very common. This isn't just overweight, though. These people are morbidly obese. My chemistry teacher even needed a motorized scooter because she was so fat.

Old 05-28-2012, 18:26   #15
~*panda*~
Community's Choice

~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute~*panda*~ has a reputation beyond repute
I'd bring bahana, mwah and infamous. White guy (me), bahana the hot sexy chick we all make love to, mwah the lesbo chick that makes love to bahana and keeps her warm and infamous because we need a black guy. Then I'd cruise the world coming to find you all. Some to be saved and added to the team, others to be pushed right into a pile of zombies just so I could hear them scream.
~*panda*~ is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: