Old 04-05-2010, 16:03   #1
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Death threats for a speaking out !!! Exclusive info

I received this email from a published author that has had plenty experience with the cancer industry aka Big Pharma and ever since he he created this book he has been praised and also condemned by people.

I would also go far to say he has been a thorn to the big pharma industry. I would like to also explain that I don't know if this is just a show to sell his books or what so I would like to mention that you be the judge don't start to just say that I believe everything I just have an open mind when it comes to this sort of ****.

here it is.......

Loyal Subscribers,

I first published my book, Cancer-Step Outside the Box, in 2006.
In my book, I expose the Medical Mafia and Big Pharma, and prove
that the Cancer Industry does NOT want to cure but only wants your
money. "They" didn't like the message of my book.

First, they tried to silence us with several threatening emails
such as this one: http://www.cancertruth.net/Nov15%20Email.JPG
Then "they" left death threats on my cell phone and even had the
audacity to follow me home after work one day, just letting me know
that "they" knew where I lived...

But that didn't stop us from pursuing our mission to spread the
TRUTH about the Cancer Industry and natural cancer treatments, and
God continued to bless the sales of the book. Hundreds of people
who were sent home to die by the Medical Mafia are ALIVE today
because of it.

Earlier this year, Google banned all advertisements for the book
stating that it contains "miracle cures" which are not allowed. I
suppose the only cancer treatments that Google allows are the ones
that do NOT work, like chemo and radiation. If you actually help
to cure people and make them healthy, then you are BANNED.

Over the past 4 years, we had accumulated 147 reviews on Amazon.com
with a 5-STAR AVERAGE (the highest possible rating on Amazon).
During my interview with Jeff Rense Wednesday night, all of my reviews
were ERASED from Amazon. Then on Thursday, after hounding Amazon
for several hours, the reviews "miraculously" reappeared. Then later
Thursday night, they vanished again, then they reappeared, then as
of tonight (Friday), they have vanished again.

Take a look for yourself: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0978806506/

I contacted Amazon again and they "can't figure out what is happening."

I'll tell you what's happening: "they" are sabotaging my site.
That's obvious. This is no accident!

WE NEED YOUR HELP!! Let's fight fire with fire!!

If you have previously posted a 5-STAR review of my book on Amazon,
I ask that you post ANOTHER 5-STAR review, stating that your previous
review was erased by Amazon and that you are re-posting it.

If you have not posted a 5-STAR review of my book yet, NOW IS THE
TIME! PLEASE ... I need EVERY ONE of my loyal subscribers to help
us fight this censorship by posting a 5-STAR review of the book.

Again, here is the website: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0978806506/

I also ask that you click the "YES" button below the question
"Was this review helpful to you?" on all of the other 5 star reviews
that you appreciate.

This will be a TEAM effort from all of YOU who have had your voice
squelched by Amazon. Will you allow "them" to get away with this?
They may think that they can silence those of us who think "outside
the box" ... but they are DEAD WRONG!!

I know that you would do this just because it is the right thing
to do, but I also know that this will take a little bit of your
time. So, in return, for everyone who takes the time and effort to
post a 5-STAR review on Amazon, I will give you a copy of my newly
released AUDIO BOOK of Cancer-Step Outside the Box (a $39.95 value)
for FREE.

Once your 5-STAR review has posted on Amazon, please send an email
to ty@cancertruth.net with "5-STAR Review" in the subject line and
I will send you a FREE audio book. This is the ENTIRE book in mp3
format and is over 15 hours long.

They didn't like 147 of the 5-STAR reviews for my book, so they
took them down in a blatant effort to censor this information.

Let's give them 300 more 5-STAR reviews and see how they like it.

Together, we can work to fight against tyranny and censorship!!

God bless,
Ty Bollinger
http://www.cancertruth.net

Infinity 510 Partners, 9903 Santa Monica Boulevard, Suite 494, Beverly Hills, CA 90212, United States
XX Daywalker XX is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 16:17   #2
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
When there's a medical problem that is fatal and requires long-term treatment, the cure for it is the last thing they ever think of.
The only ones gaining access to the cure are those with huge sums of money and probably ones that sign a contract.
Also cancer is caused by what we eat mainly. Like you've posted the aspartame case. It all "helps" this system of "create a patient for the medics to have something to work on".

There are cures for cancer and AIDS, just either not enough for everyone or would hurt the business of those that do the treatment for the patients.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 16:27   #3
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
nice.
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 16:28   #4
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

XX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond reputeXX Daywalker XX has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by DETONATOAREA View Post
When there's a medical problem that is fatal and requires long-term treatment, the cure for it is the last thing they ever think of.
The only ones gaining access to the cure are those with huge sums of money and probably ones that sign a contract.
Also cancer is caused by what we eat mainly. Like you've posted the aspartame case. It all "helps" this system of "create a patient for the medics to have something to work on".

There are cures for cancer and AIDS, just either not enough for everyone or would hurt the business of those that do the treatment for the patients.
Are you saying that Vaccines are there to create disorders in people for future medical business?
Old 04-05-2010, 17:22   #5
Secret Weapon
Banned

Secret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond reputeSecret Weapon has a reputation beyond repute
This guy is a fraud.

He's only trying to get people to rate his books high.

Those ratings are used to sell more books, and they're used by consumers to see if a book is good or not, so they sell even more books.

This guy is just preying on the weak minded people like DayWalker, but if they want to throw their money away then go ahead.
Secret Weapon is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 17:42   #6
DETONATOAREA
Female

DETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond reputeDETONATOAREA has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by XX Daywalker XX View Post
Are you saying that Vaccines are there to create disorders in people for future medical business?
That's a possibility, but i'm saying the food we eat can also be made to make us sick so that medics get something to work on.

Or it could just be an attempt to sell their products faster by replacing the fking label on the food! My dad went to buy pig ribs and he opened the box in which supposedly the ribs were... and found pork chop instead. WTF? And i can't even know if the expiry date was ok... but i ate it anyway... O.o so i guess it was ok since i didn't get any problems till this day.
Sapphire/Emerald: Silver-Hawk arch-war-arch 130-130-132 (INACTIVE)
Arkoto tro-war-nin 130-130-128 (INACTIVE)
Thanks to Loviatar for the dragon avatar.
My novel on deviant art:
Alien Ride
DETONATOAREA is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 18:07   #7
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Secret Weapon View Post
This guy is a fraud.

He's only trying to get people to rate his books high.

Those ratings are used to sell more books, and they're used by consumers to see if a book is good or not, so they sell even more books.

This guy is just preying on the weak minded people like DayWalker, but if they want to throw their money away then go ahead.
How can I be weak minded when I supply my mind with all sides of an equation and you limit yours to a corporate standard that can be skewed by money and greed.

I am weak minded due to being open minded and thinking out of the box or in your case and many others a cell or prison.

I'm sorry but how many understand what this world really is? I'm sure your mind is weak and can be manipulated by corporate influence.

I would be angered by this in most cases but I have heard this weak argument before and its an attack on a forum and that is all it is.

Did you read what I said earlier in my first post? I said exactly what you mentioned here.
Old 04-05-2010, 18:20   #8
XX Daywalker XX
Banned

I started to think about some of the double standards and used my special weapon of the word WHY.

I asked why is it ok to allow you all to choose what you eat and what you smoke and drink but when it comes to cures you can't listen to a witchdoctor aka nutritionist when it goes against big companies?

Seriously if ating at Mc Donalds is bad for your health why is the big companies or governments not sueing Mickey D's?

Why are all these products that are all known to cause cancer not taken off our shelves and banned like any harmful substances. Most would say "we all have the right to those products and its our choices" right?

Well is it not our choice to purchase a book of nutritional cures? Is it not our choice to discuss natural remedies on a level platform like the rest of the so called cures that "THEY" make money on?

Why cant I put out a book that exposes the guilty big corporations if they do wrong?

Why can't we talk about Jewish military killing Palestinians on a radio show but on TV we are all seeing bus bombing of Jewish people from Palestinians?

Why is my favorite question.
Old 04-05-2010, 19:10   #9
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Why are you so ****ing retarded?

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 19:31   #10
bahana
Spamomod

bahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond reputebahana has a reputation beyond repute
He is wrong about the google thing there are a lot of new age cancer treatments that you can find on google that aren't harmful to the body. but then again you wouldn't be looking on google to treat cancer or to find treatment plans you would be looking on current scientific journals.

Other then that cbb

To see with eyes unclouded by hate.

I'm a guy

Quote:
Forgive my rudeness. I cannot abide useless people.
bahana is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 19:43   #11
Farau
Banned

Farau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond reputeFarau has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Farau is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 19:46   #12
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
u mad bro
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 20:09   #13
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha

BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShootTheMoonlig View Post
u mad bro
I am the official spokesperson of the NWO.

You thought we didn't exist, but I am here to tell you that now it is too late.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-05-2010, 20:18   #14
ShootTheMoonlig
♪♫Bhall♫♪

ShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond reputeShootTheMoonlig has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I am the official spokesperson of the NWO.

You thought we didn't exist, but I am here to tell you that now it is too late.
shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit
Call of duty: Modern Warfare 2
Skate 3
Add Me : Bhallerrr
ShootTheMoonlig is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 04-06-2010, 00:14   #15
Wayne_Brady :P
Banned

Wayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond reputeWayne_Brady :P has a reputation beyond repute
Dude, I heard this guy walks IN THE DAYTIME. Wtf? I mean seriously..

Also, there's no point in informing anyone about anything. The NWO is taking over no matter how many ridiuclous posts you make.
Wayne_Brady :P is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: