Reply
 
Thread Tools Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 03-10-2010, 18:59   #76
Arronax
Swarley
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Narnia
Posts: 9,253
Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
I suppose...

But if someone were to raise from the dead, you'd at least have to think that there was SOMETHING special about that person... right?

If look at history and the facts, you have to admit that something 'fishy' around that time happened. Whether you accept that it was Jesus rising from the dead, and then accept his claims, or whether you just say "well, something happened, and I don't know what it was".

Either way, something happened. That is fact.

Some people try to claim the disciples were on drugs, or hallucinating, or were just lying. You may think that... but if you weigh up the evidence and facts of history we know, you'll find that you'll need to chuck our reason and logic in order to believe those.

I know technically it's not logical for someone to rise from the dead. But who is more close minded, the one who deny's or the one who accepts?



Exactly.

Evidence can only get you so far in either direction. At some stage, you need to take that step of 'faith' or whatever you want to call it. It just depends on which direction you take it.

I'd hope that me and fletch can be random enough to get your attention too. hahaha. You 'know' us. We're normal, we play co and stuff (ok I dunno if that classifies us as normal, but you get the point). We're not stupid, and we believe. The two can go together!

--

On a side note, lets start up a CO Bible study on the forums
I've been reading through Mark with my church group, using the "Swedish Method". Simple and easy, takes 5 mins to do yourself, and gets lots of discussion going.
I'm about to head to bed, but I'll answer this question real quick before I do:

option C: The one that blindly believes.


and that's before even turning the question against you. which I'll do tomorrow. nn
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Mayby i'm a muslim retard..
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 19:11   #77
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak
 
CheekyPunk27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,512
CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
I'm about to head to bed, but I'll answer this question real quick before I do:

option C: The one that blindly believes.


and that's before even turning the question against you. which I'll do tomorrow. nn
Hopefully you'll see, it's not blind

The person who denies the resurrection is like the person who denies the 9/11 attacks. You have to come up with some other crazy ideas in order to not believe it.

Goodnight! Maybe God will speak to you in your sleep tonight xD
__________________
Sapphire/Emerald Server
Mitsurugi ~ Wat>War>Tro ~ Lv.140 ~ 342bp
Was once special: Fixed Phoenix, Fixed Celestial, Fixed Penetration, Fixed Seizer RIP 22/10/11
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 20:24   #78
ChaoticArcher
~|KhAoS|~
 
ChaoticArcher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Canada
Posts: 3,398
ChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond reputeChaoticArcher has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
Hopefully you'll see, it's not blind

The person who denies the resurrection is like the person who denies the 9/11 attacks. You have to come up with some other crazy ideas in order to not believe it.

Goodnight! Maybe God will speak to you in your sleep tonight xD
i find it funny that you say the whole ressurection thing is a fact when theres absolutely no proof at all and nobody has seen it and the tomb of jesus shows how jesus could of had "ressurected" which was pure science and medecine that consisted of slowing his pulse down and healing him but theres nothing magic there

the funny part about your absolute evidence is that theres no proof that it even came close to happening, what if its just made up? butf****ed much? if some simpletons from 1500years ago could make an exact replica of the "tomb" why not a few years earlyer? truth is, chances are that douche didnt ressurect and if he did live after the crusification its cuz he never died in the first place

The 5 senses : smell, taste, seeing, hearing, and touch.

Physical (adj): * Material rather than imaginary. *Of or relating to the body rather than the emotions. (There are many other definitions also, but these should suffice.)

In my rationale I have come to the firm conclusion that God(s) can not exist if it or he (they) is not acknowledged through at least one of the 5 senses. God has yet to reveal himself via our senses, so for the sake of my argument he can not possibly be real. If humans do insist God is real without any physical evidence to prove his whereabouts, then we can also conclude God is as certain as Martians.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6DXeMJZlUI epic lolz
Charles Darwin owned the Church already.
__________________
Always a Sapphire player at heart.
~|KhAoS|~
Water-Warrior-Ninja 140 385bp(RETIRED PERMANENTLY as of Wings update fall 2015)
Started here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mg_h_Htr3fc
Now we here
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11CBUaS-qoI egys gonna egg

S>26 EndlessDance garments on snowfall or championsEU server with +2 CS and +2 IMMUNITY expires 30days.
over 2 years of uber immunity or an ace up your sleeve when you need to win that big tourny. PM for details.
ChaoticArcher is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 20:43   #79
RoninXC
Banned
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: I don't have a home, I'm masterless, I'll follow my own path.
Posts: 875
RoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond reputeRoninXC has a reputation beyond repute
I only participate in Religious discussions in person. You can't reason with people because it doesn't make any sense to them. My friend had just died so my Christian friend asks me "Do you believe in Heaven or God?" "No." "I can't even imagine that." Their whole world/ideals revolve around this idea just like being an Atheist influences how I live my life, to each of us the other is insane. I mean occasionally one will feel that something isn't right or that their god has betrayed them and becomes rational but for the most part they're like "OH LOLFAITH!" I used to be a Christian and a political pawn, the Bible is right and all of your native culture is wrong...

http://isohunt.com/torrent_details/6...us?tab=summary
RoninXC is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 21:31   #80
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak
 
CheekyPunk27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,512
CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
i find it funny that you say the whole ressurection thing is a fact when theres absolutely no proof at all and nobody has seen it and the tomb of jesus shows how jesus could of had "ressurected" which was pure science and medecine that consisted of slowing his pulse down and healing him but theres nothing magic there
So you're explanation is that he didn't die in the first place?

hahaha nice.

Jesus was scourged and beaten. Have you seen The Passion of The Christ? Something like that, maybe worse.

He was the crucified by the romans. The romans of all people, know how to kill someone by crucifying. You really think they made a mistake?

Usually, a crucified person would take days to die. And then when they're dead, you leave them on the cross as a warning to other people, and let the animals finish off the body.

Jesus was fortunate that a high ranking Jew was able to remove his body from the cross and bury it.

As the story goes, it was near the sabbath. ie. day of rest.

The Romans wanted to hurry up the death for some reason, and took to breaking the legs of Jesus and the two criminals beside him. Breaking their legs would mean that they would not be able to push themselves up on the cross to breathe - this would quicken the process of asphyxiation and death.

When they came to Jesus, they did not break his legs, because he was already dead. They also punctured his side just to make sure, and blood and water came out, also indicating he was dead. This was only 6 or so hours after they put him on the cross. They won't let him down early if they think he's alive. They would have ensured he was dead.

The Romans know how to kill a person, and they know what a dead person looks like.

And even if they did make a mistake (which is highly unlikely, not to mention no evidence whatsoever), you try being scourged and crucified, and then recover and show yourself to your friends 3 days later. I doubt you could do that.

Clearly, Jesus was dead. And clearly, something strange happened for him to come back 3 days later, alive and kicking, in order to convince hundreds of people that he was back.

The hypothesis that Jesus didn't die is just rubbish. Unsupported, wishful thinking. There is no proof that Jesus didn't die, there isn't even any evidence. All the evidence and facts say that he did die. If you want to believe he didn't die, then you're the one who is ignoring the evidence and believing a fairytale.
__________________
Sapphire/Emerald Server
Mitsurugi ~ Wat>War>Tro ~ Lv.140 ~ 342bp
Was once special: Fixed Phoenix, Fixed Celestial, Fixed Penetration, Fixed Seizer RIP 22/10/11
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 22:39   #81
Ryuzaki
Registered User
 
Ryuzaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In My Chairz Spinnings Eating Hello Pandazzzz
Posts: 3,644
Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
So you're explanation is that he didn't die in the first place?

hahaha nice.

Jesus was scourged and beaten. Have you seen The Passion of The Christ? Something like that, maybe worse.

He was the crucified by the romans. The romans of all people, know how to kill someone by crucifying. You really think they made a mistake?

Usually, a crucified person would take days to die. And then when they're dead, you leave them on the cross as a warning to other people, and let the animals finish off the body.

Jesus was fortunate that a high ranking Jew was able to remove his body from the cross and bury it.

As the story goes, it was near the sabbath. ie. day of rest.

The Romans wanted to hurry up the death for some reason, and took to breaking the legs of Jesus and the two criminals beside him. Breaking their legs would mean that they would not be able to push themselves up on the cross to breathe - this would quicken the process of asphyxiation and death.

When they came to Jesus, they did not break his legs, because he was already dead. They also punctured his side just to make sure, and blood and water came out, also indicating he was dead. This was only 6 or so hours after they put him on the cross. They won't let him down early if they think he's alive. They would have ensured he was dead.

The Romans know how to kill a person, and they know what a dead person looks like.

And even if they did make a mistake (which is highly unlikely, not to mention no evidence whatsoever), you try being scourged and crucified, and then recover and show yourself to your friends 3 days later. I doubt you could do that.

Clearly, Jesus was dead. And clearly, something strange happened for him to come back 3 days later, alive and kicking, in order to convince hundreds of people that he was back.

The hypothesis that Jesus didn't die is just rubbish. Unsupported, wishful thinking. There is no proof that Jesus didn't die, there isn't even any evidence. All the evidence and facts say that he did die. If you want to believe he didn't die, then you're the one who is ignoring the evidence and believing a fairytale.
cool story bro.
__________________
Conquer
Mantra [Water-Water-Trojan] - Retired.
LaTale
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]


Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 22:48   #82
CheekyPunk27
JesusFreak
 
CheekyPunk27's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2004
Location: Australia
Posts: 6,512
CheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond reputeCheekyPunk27 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryuzaki View Post
cool story bro.
thx bro.
__________________
Sapphire/Emerald Server
Mitsurugi ~ Wat>War>Tro ~ Lv.140 ~ 342bp
Was once special: Fixed Phoenix, Fixed Celestial, Fixed Penetration, Fixed Seizer RIP 22/10/11
+12 Sword ~ +12 Dagger ~ SuperRidingCrop(+6)(Bound)
Since 2004 ~ Hacked Dec 2014 ~ RIP
CheekyPunk27 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-10-2010, 23:49   #83
Ryuzaki
Registered User
 
Ryuzaki's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: In My Chairz Spinnings Eating Hello Pandazzzz
Posts: 3,644
Ryuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond reputeRyuzaki has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Skype™ to Ryuzaki
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
thx bro.
you're welcome bro, love you bromo.
__________________
Conquer
Mantra [Water-Water-Trojan] - Retired.
LaTale
Nigatsu [ Warrior-Warlord ] Level 45
GunZ
Parabola [FAKE] Level 42
TF2 | L4D
Ryuzatti [ Steam ID ]


Equips~

I'll show you how God falls asleep on the job.

I am very interested and fascinated by how everyone loves each other, but no one really likes each other.
Ryuzaki is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 08:26   #84
Arronax
Swarley
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Narnia
Posts: 9,253
Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaoticArcher View Post
i find it funny that you say the whole ressurection thing is a fact when theres absolutely no proof at all and nobody has seen it and the tomb of jesus shows how jesus could of had "ressurected" which was pure science and medecine that consisted of slowing his pulse down and healing him but theres nothing magic there

the funny part about your absolute evidence is that theres no proof that it even came close to happening, what if its just made up? butf****ed much? if some simpletons from 1500years ago could make an exact replica of the "tomb" why not a few years earlyer? truth is, chances are that douche didnt ressurect and if he did live after the crusification its cuz he never died in the first place

The 5 senses : smell, taste, seeing, hearing, and touch.

Physical (adj): * Material rather than imaginary. *Of or relating to the body rather than the emotions. (There are many other definitions also, but these should suffice.)

In my rationale I have come to the firm conclusion that God(s) can not exist if it or he (they) is not acknowledged through at least one of the 5 senses. God has yet to reveal himself via our senses, so for the sake of my argument he can not possibly be real. If humans do insist God is real without any physical evidence to prove his whereabouts, then we can also conclude God is as certain as Martians.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p6DXeMJZlUI epic lolz
Charles Darwin owned the Church already.

That's not a viable conclusion, unless it's proven with absolute certainty that god \ jesus never existed. And since there's been a (pardon my french) (not a real word, scrabble rules violated) of people named Jesus, it boils down to searching for proof that miracles have happened. The only way to prove that they never happened, is to search diligently for proof, but find none. And the only way to prove that they HAVE happened is to search for proof, and find conclusive, undeniable evidence.

Just stating that "Zomg I can't touch, smell, taste or see something, therefore it doesn't exist, and has never existed" is so stupid it's beyond words.

How are the other kids on the short bus treating you nowadays, chaos?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Mayby i'm a muslim retard..

Last edited by Deveno; 03-28-2010 at 03:26.
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 11:03   #85
Shikona
Registered User
 
Shikona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,376
Shikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond repute
Jesus had a body double that died in his place D=
Shikona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 11:13   #86
Arronax
Swarley
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Narnia
Posts: 9,253
Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by CheekyPunk27 View Post
So you're explanation is that he didn't die in the first place?

hahaha nice.

Jesus was scourged and beaten. Have you seen The Passion of The Christ? Something like that, maybe worse.

He was the crucified by the romans. The romans of all people, know how to kill someone by crucifying. You really think they made a mistake?

Usually, a crucified person would take days to die. And then when they're dead, you leave them on the cross as a warning to other people, and let the animals finish off the body.

Jesus was fortunate that a high ranking Jew was able to remove his body from the cross and bury it.

As the story goes, it was near the sabbath. ie. day of rest.

The Romans wanted to hurry up the death for some reason, and took to breaking the legs of Jesus and the two criminals beside him. Breaking their legs would mean that they would not be able to push themselves up on the cross to breathe - this would quicken the process of asphyxiation and death.

When they came to Jesus, they did not break his legs, because he was already dead. They also punctured his side just to make sure, and blood and water came out, also indicating he was dead. This was only 6 or so hours after they put him on the cross. They won't let him down early if they think he's alive. They would have ensured he was dead.

The Romans know how to kill a person, and they know what a dead person looks like.

And even if they did make a mistake (which is highly unlikely, not to mention no evidence whatsoever), you try being scourged and crucified, and then recover and show yourself to your friends 3 days later. I doubt you could do that.

Clearly, Jesus was dead. And clearly, something strange happened for him to come back 3 days later, alive and kicking, in order to convince hundreds of people that he was back.

The hypothesis that Jesus didn't die is just rubbish. Unsupported, wishful thinking. There is no proof that Jesus didn't die, there isn't even any evidence. All the evidence and facts say that he did die. If you want to believe he didn't die, then you're the one who is ignoring the evidence and believing a fairytale.
Evidence of the bolded part ever happening?
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Mayby i'm a muslim retard..
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 11:15   #87
Arronax
Swarley
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: Narnia
Posts: 9,253
Arronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond reputeArronax has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shikona View Post
Jesus had a body double that died in his place D=
I've heard of people declared cinically dead waking up after a while alive and kicking too. Might not have been any miracle involved at all ^^;
__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by UltimateBuzz View Post
Mayby i'm a muslim retard..
Arronax is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 11:30   #88
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha
 
BuddhaIncarnate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: One with the Universe
Posts: 6,133
BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arronax View Post
I've heard of people declared cinically dead waking up after a while alive and kicking too. Might not have been any miracle involved at all ^^;
Or maybe those people were miracles
__________________
Unity - Playing Conquer on Peace mode.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 11:32   #89
BuddhaIncarnate
New Buddha
 
BuddhaIncarnate's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: One with the Universe
Posts: 6,133
BuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond reputeBuddhaIncarnate has a reputation beyond repute
Double post for boredom and stereotypes...

YOU SCIENCE GUYS THINK UR SCIENCE HAS ALL THE ASNWERS!!

WELL TELL ME THIS! CAN YOUR SCIENCE TELL US WHY IT RAINS???

CAN YOUR SCIENCE TELL US WHY THE SEASONS CHANGE???

CAN YOUR SCIENCE TELL US WHY NIGHT TURNS tO DAY AND THE GREAT SUN RISES INTO THE SKY???
__________________
Unity - Playing Conquer on Peace mode.

You know me as Fletch, the Pro Lvl 3 Touchpad FBer from Unity.

My fastblade is red for Danger
BuddhaIncarnate is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 03-11-2010, 12:23   #90
Shikona
Registered User
 
Shikona's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 4,376
Shikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond reputeShikona has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by BuddhaIncarnate View Post
Double post for boredom and stereotypes...

YOU SCIENCE GUYS THINK UR SCIENCE HAS ALL THE ASNWERS!!

WELL TELL ME THIS! CAN YOUR SCIENCE TELL US WHY IT RAINS???

CAN YOUR SCIENCE TELL US WHY THE SEASONS CHANGE???

CAN YOUR SCIENCE TELL US WHY NIGHT TURNS tO DAY AND THE GREAT SUN RISES INTO THE SKY???
Yes
Shikona is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:42.