Old 02-20-2010, 19:06   #1
Miss~Led
Insane

Miss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond repute
Not a huge bug...

Its not an omg wow bug i cant stand it anymore.. but as of late ive noticed while in a team and going in and out of horse racing the kill counts glitch.

They change to the pink cant be shared colour and it only ever goes up if you or team mates kill on xp skills..

like i said more annoyance i like to know kills etc when doing DE or jars or something. instead of having a big pink non moving number.

Sinful: 130 Ninja - 130 War - 130 Water

Mys†ic 130 Ninja - 130 Ninja - 128 Ninja

I ***9829; Captain~Scarlet

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy
Miss~Led is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2010, 04:36   #2
Da^FooL
Observer

Da^FooL is on a distinguished road
same prob here... only dont ave to be in team...
Da^FooL is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-21-2010, 07:58   #3
Miss~Led
Insane

Miss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond reputeMiss~Led has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Da^FooL View Post
same prob here... only dont ave to be in team...
not been out of a team for a while we are team levelling at least i know its not just me

Sinful: 130 Ninja - 130 War - 130 Water

Mys†ic 130 Ninja - 130 Ninja - 128 Ninja

I ***9829; Captain~Scarlet

Insane people are always sure that they are fine. It is only the sane people who are willing to admit that they are crazy
Miss~Led is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 02-23-2010, 02:24   #4
CindyZ
Super Moderator

CindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond reputeCindyZ has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss~Led View Post
Its not an omg wow bug i cant stand it anymore.. but as of late ive noticed while in a team and going in and out of horse racing the kill counts glitch.

They change to the pink cant be shared colour and it only ever goes up if you or team mates kill on xp skills..

like i said more annoyance i like to know kills etc when doing DE or jars or something. instead of having a big pink non moving number.
Do you mean the kill counts of the jar doesn't increase either? Or only the number shows at the down right bottom?

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: