Old 07-11-2008, 10:26   #1
Lil_Firehawk
Horde!

Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location: Location:
Lil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeLil_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute
Goodbye to all my friends.

Well, since TQ decided Leo and Pisces were getting merged, I decided that all my characters on Leo should have better use than rotting forever. So I decided to give all my sockets and accounts to a complete noob that just started playing on Leo.

I had kept all my gear on my toons in the hopes that someday TQ would bless us with a merge with Eternity. If that day ever came, I would consider playing again, since all my friends that still play are here.

I will no longer visit the forums, either. Every single thread turns into Cassy, the moron, fighting with the 12 year old idiot. When I find myself avoiding every thread, because it ends with those two fighting about who is ***er than the other, I know it's time to stop coming here.

So goodbye to my friends who still play, mainly V and Grim. Everyone who visits the forums... good luck. I will still be on messengers, so those of you who have been graced with my ID's can get ahold of me.

Leo ~

Lil_Firehawk ~ Trojan/Trojan/Trojan ~ 130/130/84
First 2nd RB on Leo!
PaperLil ~ Archer "The Arrow Monster" ~ Lv127
~Lillianna~ ~ Water Tao/Water Tao ~ 110/111
~Firehawk~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv 85

Eternity~

Lishandra ~ Archer ~ Lv72
Jaemiine ~ Wannabe Fire ~ Lv25
~Snow~ ~ Warrior ~ Lv30

Merge Eternity/Leo!

****801;***844;l***801;****801;***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***820;***801; ***801;***801;***865;|***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***9643;***865;***818; ***818;***865;***818;***865;***818;***960;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;***865;***818;***9643;***818;***865;***818;***865; ***818;|***801;***801;***801; ***801; ***801;***820;***305;***820;***801;***801; ****801;***844;l***801;*
Lil_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 10:28   #2
brokenn
Banned

brokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond reputebrokenn has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil_Firehawk View Post
Well, since TQ decided Leo and Pisces were getting merged, I decided that all my characters on Leo should have better use than rotting forever. So I decided to give all my sockets and accounts to a complete noob that just started playing on Leo.

I had kept all my gear on my toons in the hopes that someday TQ would bless us with a merge with Eternity. If that day ever came, I would consider playing again, since all my friends that still play are here.

I will no longer visit the forums, either. Every single thread turns into Cassy, the moron, fighting with the 12 year old idiot. When I find myself avoiding every thread, because it ends with those two fighting about who is ***er than the other, I know it's time to stop coming here.

So goodbye to my friends who still play, mainly V and Grim. Everyone who visits the forums... good luck. I will still be on messengers, so those of you who have been graced with my ID's can get ahold of me.
wait!! For your fathers sake hear me out
You're the only one I can talk to about certain things in this **** hole! (you have some pretty good opinions on different games to play :P online and console as well as books to read) so maybe you can pm me your hotmail? D:
brokenn is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 10:30   #3
devvee
Comrade

devvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond reputedevvee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to devvee
Bye

"The only place where people of different race and culture live together is jail"
devvee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 10:48   #4
Origin

Origin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond reputeOrigin has a reputation beyond repute
*sniffles*

Name:  crying.gif
Views: 78
Size:  11.1 KB
lv 133,
lv 134 enough said
Origin is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 10:55   #5
Cassy666-v6
Mast0r

Cassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond reputeCassy666-v6 has a reputation beyond repute
I rarely visit here...and they make it about me...not my fault babe =/
goodluck in life

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetoKynes View Post
i wanna be as cool as cassy one day
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrU3 View Post
Cassy is my epic queen
<3

Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMeABook View Post
you're pretty hot,wanna see what level phoenix comes out of my +5 sword?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Foxx View Post

no man no!
Quote:
Originally Posted by LearnMeABook View Post
ok then,you asked for this. i'm going to herc you with my testicles until you run out of hp,then i'm going to hit you with a good phoenix to finish you off.

PREPARE FOR BATTLE

LOL!
Cassy666-v6 is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 12:27   #6
Darkster
AFC AJAX

Darkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond reputeDarkster has a reputation beyond repute
Myeah true cassy and cloud and the bunch kinda make it boring.
Darkster is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 13:00   #7
Damn Nazi Mods.
Banned

Damn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond reputeDamn Nazi Mods. has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Damn Nazi Mods.
Bai, have fun irl. ^_^
Damn Nazi Mods. is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 14:15   #8
RedWarrior
DBH POWER!

RedWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeRedWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeRedWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeRedWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeRedWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeRedWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeRedWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeRedWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeRedWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeRedWarrior has a reputation beyond reputeRedWarrior has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via ICQ to RedWarrior Send a message via AIM to RedWarrior Send a message via Yahoo to RedWarrior
good luck in real life lilly.
AimbotExists!
Started at early 2004 in phoeniX
RedWarrior is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 14:28   #9
GrimLore
Unbanned

Location: Somewhere Dark, Cold, Wet, and smelling of Death... hehehe probably Grandpa's basement... If I dig around long enough I will find Grandma.
GrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond reputeGrimLore has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to GrimLore
I will keep you char in the main guild if you ever wanna stop and chat, will miss you , also pm me your msn... just checked and seems you aren't there

HaiL aND GLoRY To THe DaRKBRoTHeRHoOD

Rouge Warrior!

~One who values pain for themself and creates anxiety for others is happy~
GrimLore is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 15:44   #10
sbrwln
Noop

sbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond reputesbrwln has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to sbrwln Send a message via Yahoo to sbrwln
aww.. sorry to see you go

The Guide Videos

www.WatchTheGuild.com
sbrwln is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 15:45   #11
Ayamee
[Yar~!.]

Ayamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond reputeAyamee has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to Ayamee Send a message via MSN to Ayamee Send a message via Yahoo to Ayamee
Now I'll have to start talking more on messengers, huh? >__oΏ
Dreams/Eternity:
Ayamee [130/130/135 A/A/A]
----+----+----+----+----+----+----
I'm an Archer.

Guild Wars 2
Fort Aspenwood server.
AngelDiscarnate.5489/Jason Goes Mental
I spend equal time crafting, WvW-ing, and sitting around doing shat all.
The life of a level 80 Mesmer.
Ayamee is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 16:56   #12
Eurochic
GlobalMod

Eurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond reputeEurochic has a reputation beyond repute
Best of luck Lil.
Judoka2130-130-131 Monk-War-Fire
Judoka3130-130-131 Pure Water
TaMaU120-130-131 Tro-Tro-Arch
expensive91130-130 Pure Water
Destiny_Angel110-130 Pure Water
Melody_Angel110-115 Pure Water
Symphony_Angel Pirate

Quote:
Originally Posted by the_ikky View Post
Mods are like underwear, you should change them daily!
Eurochic is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 17:08   #13
Slepper

Slepper has a reputation beyond reputeSlepper has a reputation beyond reputeSlepper has a reputation beyond reputeSlepper has a reputation beyond reputeSlepper has a reputation beyond reputeSlepper has a reputation beyond reputeSlepper has a reputation beyond reputeSlepper has a reputation beyond reputeSlepper has a reputation beyond reputeSlepper has a reputation beyond reputeSlepper has a reputation beyond repute
Join the club of quiters!

PM me your MSN lil
Old 07-11-2008, 17:42   #14
Silver Ranger
Out There

Silver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond reputeSilver Ranger has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via MSN to Silver Ranger Send a message via Skype™ to Silver Ranger
Good luck with whatever you'll be up to in the future, Lil.

-Mess With The Best, Die Like The Rest-
-Ave Satanas!-

Guild Wars player
-[ KHI Guild Leader ]-
Crash Overridex / Silverz Storm
Skyven Silverblade / Therion Hellspirit
Seth Rae / Zealot Templar
Silver Ranger is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook
Old 07-11-2008, 17:54   #15
Fire_Opal
Special

Fire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond reputeFire_Opal has a reputation beyond repute
well i can always talk to u on msn maybe slepper will talk to u more then me he doesnt talk to me much

never quit...
never leave...
never happy...

LOL

quit!

Its better to keep your mouth shut and appear stupid then to open it and remove all doubt - Mark Twain

"Do not condemn the man that cannot think or act as fast as you can, because there was a time when you could not do things as well as you can today. " Rev. Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.
Fire_Opal is offline   Reply With Quote Share with Facebook

Display Modes Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread: